Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Me too...human torch...like Chris Evans... before he was Captain America :lol: But no...it was purely psychological.

Glad that I wasn´t the only one thinking like that. To be honest I was a little bit dissapointed when it turned out that it was purely psychological :joy:

@triplem I pretty much agreed with your review of the drama. What is keeping me interested is, PHJ (hehehe), the romance and the reason behind his pain. 

When they were talking about the akquisition of the Forest. I at first thought that there might be some corpse or some treasures buried in the forest and that´s why those two comapnies were so interested in it.:joy: 

+2

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh my still Tuesday. Am I the only one feels the clock ticking like eternity this week? :bawling:

@Lawyerh, please re-watch Secret Garden. Let's drive each other crazy :D

I just can't get over that glittery Sports Jacket HB wore :lol:, how he consistently bragged that it's very expensive (hand sewn in Italy and the brand is ... wait, what BRAND was it again? It wasn't mentioned yet as I'm still on ep.3) Holy Cow! I'm head-over-heels with Hyun Bin right now :heart:

I'm almost-a-decade late for this drama, I was thinking, WHERE the hell was I when SG aired in my country? My office-mate said that it was hugely, widely popular then :lol:

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:P Mian! I just realized I tagged you wrongly in earlier reply to angelangie about what to watch after UTP... I meant to tag @JC’s Lingxi (this tagging doesn’t work btw, why other people can tag but I cannot?)

@ktcjdrama I can’t tag her on my mobile. For some reason she only shows up on desktop.  I think there might be an issue with the apostrophe in the username which causes it not to come up when I’m trying to tag her on my phone. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

And so, I am at the mall rn. I have this whopping cough ( I had it since last week, the medication I took doesn't seem to work), am no longer wearing my N95 mask (I had to remove it because people are looking at me weirdly as if I just descended from planet Mars.

Suddenly I made a loud COUGH (I just can't control it) and almost all the people near me swiveled their heads on my direction. I could guess what's on their minds: Corona Virus Carrier 

@Sejabin, I need those fruits that you ate at the seminar. For my immune system's sake!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

@kokodusYa sis....how did we meet again? I can't remember. Was it Fairy or did I stumble upon your bad taste and never left? Time really flies.......how long do we know each other? 5 years? 4?

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

oppa brown eyes is coffee maker or bookstore owner :joy:

Ahhh so cultured! Sadly I don’t drink coffee & I don’t read as much as I should . Constant struggle - read a book ? Watch a drama ? ....and drama always wins :lol:

Anyone here watching Find Yourself? 

I find 2nd ML hilarious and I can’t help but find him somewhat adorable and now there’s a small part of me that is rooting for him. I’ll have to see how the rest plays out. I’m only on ep 11 and I didn’t realize there’s 41 episodes. It’s still airing so it will be awhile before I finish. Once I’m caught up with all the episodes, I’m going to start Forest. 

@triplem I am both a drama and book lover. I actually just recently purchased a book called The Good Gut (mainly about how the diversity and health of the bacteria in our gut has an effect on our health as a whole). I was intrigued so I wanted to read it but I’ll be honest I keep putting it down bec I’m currently more invested in my dramas. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@kokodusYa sis....how did we meet again? I can't remember. Was it Fairy or did I stumble upon your bad taste and never left? Time really flies.......how long do we know each other? 5 years? 4?

We met in this thread. You must've said something stupid and I would've corrected you and that's how we must have started talking. LOL. It's not in the Fairy thread, I didn't participate in the fairy thread. I only started watching the drama when it was in its last week or something. I found this thread around the same year as DoTS, I believe. I guess it's atleast been 4 years . It's actually quite impressive. Can't believe I've been coming to this thread for such a long time. LOL. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4