Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

**ahem*** u mean when you are visiting in Korea? I heard they have that in Korea for tourism :D 

Yes :lol:.  I thought it would be fun.  They show you around and act like your personal guide.  @packmule3 mentioned it in her blog.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/08/02/richard simmons-talk-rent-an-oppa/

• LOL 1

@Sushimi, the thai version of Voice I'm currently watching is actually a remake of the original Korean version. I bet there is hardly any difference between the two, lol! You did an excellent job in selling your favorite drama, it's just that I bought the wrong product, a replica :sweatingbullets:. Since there will be no more CLOY for two weeks, VOICE came on time to KILL the boredom. Before I forgot, this is my first time watching a Thai drama... kinda historical for me. And the male lead is someone of my type :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

The best part of Voice is JangHyuk and Kim JaeWook....:glasses: KJW is phenomenal in Voice and JangHyuk is not JangHyuk if he didn’t gives his all......

And so I've heard B)

+2

• Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Oh no like this I cannot share with you about Jang Hyuk and Kim Jae Wook’s faceeeee:mellow: Okay when Thai version voice is over. Watch the Korean version of voice season 2 & 3 okay? Channel OCN  okay? :grin:

Must give you the details before you go watch the wrong version lol

+2

Looking forward 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

My mood - waiting for new episode :mrgreen:

Is it really good? I once gatecrashed the thread asking everyone how is it. My gut feeling tells me it's good, warming up to it is another story :)

• Like 2

@Sejabin, you've been quiet lately. I/We totally understand. I've been busy as well ... with New Year's Eve and BP prep (BP, I learned that from Se-ri, lol) While you're gone, I tried searching for serious drama and ended up watching Voice... I don't think it's your cup if tea so I won't recommmend. If you're interested, you can take a quick peek in the net.. HNY. Welcome back, Welcome Back. Hahahahaha! Thank You for dragging me in HERE! 

@Sushimi, if I were you I would type CLOSET KOREAN MOVIE 2020... What's your next event, btw? I've been stalking you for a while but I forgot you're an Event Organizer! Good Morning from my timezone

+2

• Like 2

I wish New Year bring you more joy than 2019!:kiss_wink: 

24 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

how about yours? :blush:

personal level I would say me spending £5 on 

Spoiler

5e0e17854c5a8706474468.jpg?download

to stop from my daughter asking me every morning when we Are rushing out to school & me to work ? mom can you do my shoelaces is worth it :joy:  

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3