Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I love a man who has his priorities right.  Fabulous example of standing up tall and doing the right thing. :wub:  Acknowledging his failures but manning up and learning from them...then taking the necessary steps to make it right.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374954wpp/ji-sung-talks-about-family-life-quitting-drinking-and-more

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

29 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali I accept your bribe :relieved:

I just hope that he won't die again in his new drama or else He is canceled from my list. 

+2

He have wish death :joy:

whenever money  bring happiness :mask:

at least He will die handsome  :naughty:
IW6-TH3-UFIYD946-GPYMWK-1024x0.jpg

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@triplem this sounds suspiciously like So JiSub’s Be With You (movie)?  If it comes even a smidgen close to what BWY was...it’s a cry fest... and I am on board.  Upon my word I watched that movie so many times. It’s my go to feel good movie.  Like Forrest Gump.  A Box of chocolates that keeps on giving. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374975wpp/kim-tae-hee-and-lee-kyu-hyungs-upcoming-drama-reveals-new-character-posters

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

aisshhh it is heavy raining in here since last Wednesday :dissapointed: raining in here feels like a big flood drops from the sky. Totally wet. Tsk!! I am not liking rainy days :cry: everything wet. And cold. 

+2

added: oh yeah @thanie it was so messy. Misunderstanding with my mom in law because of catering stuffs. She is very strict. If she wants A it must be A while the babtism happened on January 1st. Almost all stores and bakeries close. And it is cooking. Everything flexible. It is not a science. There is always a substitute for the recipe. Tsk! If she wants puding A it must be A. But ottoke if we can not found all the ingredients? I went to all stores that were still open but I couldn’t found one item. So I think I can make black currant pudding with vanilla sauce like I saw in the hotel but she wanted milk pudding I was almost throw all those ingredients. HAHAHAHAHAH then I left her to handle all things alone in the kitchen and I went to the mall lol. Then she called me to make pudding then I told her I already in the mall and want to shop some baby clothes HAHAHAHAHA. She wants what she wants right. So it is better if she handles what she wants alone lol. 

I think cooking is about feelings if my mood good everything I cook will be good but if My mood bad I cannot guarantee the taste. I will only go to the kitchen with happy feelings. I hate it when people destroying my mood. Tsk!

Same here, it rains the whole time and it's very cold too.. not icy cold but beyond the normal cold. What pissed me off is the centralized air-con in our office, it feels like Death Sentence! 

Re: Issue with Mom-In-Law

I'm sorry about what happened. I can imagine the situation you were in. I hope it didn't stain the relationship you have with your in-laws. Mom-in-laws can be like that, they want to get involve too and would often offer unsolicited hands only to wreck the plan :lol::D:sweatingbullets:.  Just do a better planning for your son's 1st birthday!

Edited by thanie
In response with Sejabin's gossip
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Looking good @Sejabin! Happy new year 

———-

@nrllee I too love Be With You . Watched it a couple of times , both times i cried my eyes out .  Let me know if you like the LKH drama . I’m excited for his first lead role . 

———

I need to have 36 hours a day to do all that I need to do & watch the never ending dramas on my list . Help :joy:

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

I too love Be With You . Watched it a couple of times , both times i cried my eyes out .  Let me know if you like the LKH drama . I’m excited for his first lead role . 

I will certainly give it a go.  He did well as a dad in SF1.  Writer is the one who penned Go Back Couple?  Which I have heard is good?  PD did Abyss :mellow: (but that may have failed because of the plot)...he also directed 100million stars from the sky (which I heard was good?).  It sounds like a cry fest...but a good cry fest... like Be With You. :D 

is it cold in Chengdu?  Didn’t you say you were there on holiday?

• Love 3

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I will certainly give it a go.  He did well as a dad in SF1.  Writer is the one who penned Go Back Couple?  Which I have heard is good?  PD did Abyss :mellow: (but that may have failed because of the plot)...he also directed 100million stars from the sky (which I heard was good?).  It sounds like a cry fest...but a good cry fest... like Be With You. :D 

is it cold in Chengdu?  Didn’t you say you were there on holiday?

The writer of Go Back Couple ? Awesome! That was so good . Ok , now I am even more interested. 

Am back from Chengdu - beautiful place that balances the old & new . Had a good time & my boy loved it especially seeing the Pandas  . It was nice & cold  , 6 to 10 C . 

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Sejabin happy new year to you too!:D

@thaniehahhaa. Thanks for the support. As of now there is nothing plan still. Haha. But will inform everyone when there is one :D

@nrllee where is Ms cat? I miss her. Hahaha

@Sarang21 never knew in soompi forums we can accept brides..like how? Hahaha

+2

Everything is possible in the new year. If you want to know how just ask @Ameera Ali :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I am also half crazy lol

so that would be, 'like mother, like daughter' :lol:

Just wait till I tell you about what happened on my daughter's 1st birthday last year. The parents of my hubby are probably one of the kindiest people I've met ... but last year, I thought I could never forgive them for ruining my daughter's BP. My many-months of planning and saving up for that special event turned into a complete fiasco. Take note, it was a unicorn-themed party with all the Yellows and Pink frills! I clearly instructed everyone that the party will be at 3pm, to give us ample time to prep (and baby is usually asleep between 12 to 2 pm, so 3pm is the perfect time to start the BP coz the baby will be in a perfect party mood and not fussy) What they did, they told everyone (their friends and relatives) that it will be in the morning. I was so shock with the sudden influx of visitors as early as 7am!!! I got no choice but to buy food for them at the nearby resto bcoz there is nothing I could offer to them. To make the long story short, IT WAS A DISASTER beyond repair. By the time the food came and all the WORKS, the rest of the visitors are gone already and there are only a handful of visitors left, mostly my friends who came on the scheduled time. I took social media to express my dismay and rant there like crazy. The end!

PS - I forgave them already because I love them nevertheless!

+2

Edited by thanie
From handy to handful +2
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3