Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem it really is. :bawling:

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Makalaglag panty talaga!!! :joy: We were talking about it in the thread of how @Sarang21 and others wanted to be his uniform (to keep it PG)....:naughty:

Hahaha! It seems like HB is immortal. He looks the same as he did when he filmed Secret Garden. 

@Lawyerh yes! The Soundtrack is amazing!

Spoiler

• Love 1

@mouse007

CLOY is my first with HB and I tried to watch his older drama like SG and Kim SamSoon but I dropped it because he didn’t looks great..:crazy: Yah, I am THAT vain....:lol: 

So I watched his movies instead. He was absolutely sizzling and smoking plus *cough makalaglag panty *cough in a bad boy way in The Negotiations. He was literally swaggering in  The Swindlers and definitely smexing in Confidential Assignment as a NK’s officer...:w00t:

He is like a fine wine...:wub:

8-E794-CA2-63-A3-40-F9-9681-F2-CB548-B76

Plus he got great hair....

• LOL 4

@cenching I find it's always challenging to discover a man (refusing to call him an Oppa since I feel like I am past the age of referring to a man as an Oppa) in a newer drama and then going backwards in time. It always feels like they look their best in whatever drama you discover them now.

I discovered HB in Secret Garden which is why he looked great to me then. But I couldn't watch him in Samsoon bec he looked better in SG. Haha! But he looks best in CYoL!!!!

And yes, he is like Fine Wine.. same with Gong Yoo. :wub:

• LOL 3

@cenching no, I haven't seen The Negotiations... I don't know if I can handle HB being a villain though. I feel like he needs to remain a protagonist and a romantic at one :joy: I need to preserve his image in my heart. 

Whoever bags HB or GY in real life is one lucky lady :D

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@thanie i like this style of his.owoowow! This is the guy from voice 2 the abs guy on the picture.

Reveal hidden contents

10-17_lee_jin_wook_2.jpg

Then got video too! Omg..so cool!

Reveal hidden contents

I at that point sign to his contract. So handsome!

+2

@Sushimi :joy::joy::joy: 

As much as I would like to have the same enthusiasm with you, but I'd like to make this clear... ever since I reached my 30s, my preference have changed. I prefer women over guys, FL over ML. That's just ME :rolleyes:, maybe a little different from the rest of you ... :sweatingbullets:I still have the "liking"for someone like Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, Kim Rae Won, among other but my hearts no longer flutters for them, or drool over their toned bodies and chiseled muscles, lol :lol:

@Lawyerh, looks like my plate's gonna be full soon. Will be watching Chocolate and Doctor Romantic S2 :)

Morning! 

+2

• LOL 2

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

are you watching "Chocolate"? I just recently started it but am already caught up with all the episodes and am liking him in it. I don't recall ever seeing him before in any of the dramas I've watched but I like him.

As in the male lead?  Yoon Kye Sang?  He’s in the KDrama “Last”.  That’s where I first watched him act.  I like him. He’s not your classic flower boy KDrama male.  More rugged on the outside but mush on the inside type of guy :lol:.  I watched “Last” (on Netflix I think) because of Seo YeJi but he grew on me.  That drama had an interesting story line.  Not much romance though.  Lots of street fighting.  I vaguely remember he and Honey Lee (Fiery Priest) are an item.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Sushimi, another clarification. When I said a couple of weeks ago that psycho-thriller, crime and the likes are my cup of tea, I was talking about those novels that I've read... so all the gross, heinous crimes remain in my head, depending on how wicked I imagine it to be...

I was having my lunch-break when I resume watching the series and guess what, I almost throw up. There was this particular scene when that "killer" on a black hoodie smashed "Bomb's" body repeatedly until his bones broke and he, the victim, squirmed with too much pain until he died! I cannnnnoooooot ... :bawling:. I wonder how much can I "stomach" for that kind of scene, huhuhuhu! But I enjoyed all the chasing and suspenseful scenes, btw! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Brutal @kokodus :lol: but honest.

@triplem I am binge watching Watcher :lol:.  Chi Kwang is like ShiMok :lol:.  A nicer version.  His mentee like EunSoo... keen bean police officer who was assigned to work with him and TaeJoo is like YeoJin.  :P  

I came to like the mentee ( the girl cop) a lot....very interesting character....

Look out for all the plot twists....over the episodes we kept speculating about every one's intentions and true colours.

@LSGLMH_88 hello dear. Long time no see

59 minutes ago, triplem said:

I came to like the mentee ( the girl cop) a lot

I already like her. From the get go.  Unlike EunSoo’s character whom I disliked from the beginning :lol:.  And brown eyed vitamin Oppa is growing on me.  

• LOL 2

36 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I already like her. From the get go.  Unlike EunSoo’s character whom I disliked from the beginning :lol:.  And brown eyed vitamin Oppa is growing on me.  

Brown eyed oppa has some rough edges but his back story is the central to the plot. What episode are you at?

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Brown eyed oppa has some rough edges but his back story is the central to the plot. What episode are you at?

Only just started.  I had to start from Ep1 again for context and to jog my memory.  A while to go yet. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1