Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I write full pledge stories. This particular story I wrote called Painted Emotions: Love that creates war.  This was about 25 chapters? Before I eventually drop it caused errors in the story that I don’t know where the error was cause a lot of words..I can’t find it already...

Awh, too bad @Sushimi. For someone who's as young as you, writing a 25-chapter fantasy story is just ... WOW! Why don't you write again this time? We'll be your captured market, promise!

+2

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I used to have loads of time to spare hahaha

+2

Just keep that little fire burning, who knows, you may get inspired later...

I think the most difficult story to write is a crime thriller story or any of that kind (your cup of tea) since you cannot just rely on your wild imagination alone. You gotta interview people who have expertise of the field. Most of the writers who right that kind of story (mary higgins clark) give credits to the success of their novels to fbi investigators, forensic investigators, psychiatrist, etc... 

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

oh talking about fantasy i think i did wrote one with the title 'Dragon Love' or something......it was actually fantasy based as well....just no demon ... the demon was in the person itself lols with some soul / body switching in between that preserve the FL innocent lols

i think i sync that badly hahahahah........

I wonder where these stories are rn? Soompi has a fanfic thread, haven't check that yet..

+2

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

It is about tradition. We can not married people who do not understand torajanese tradition about death celebration because we must to buy buffaloes? Kerbau? Hahaha it cost about 40 milions IDR per buffalo for death. People who does not understand this will found difficult to adjusting the tradition. They will see it as wasting money. But it is the sign of love from the children to their parents. Giving them the appropriate death ceremony. I am not torajanese purely more like mix but tradition almost same. It is difficult to married someone that does not understand this. Highest class needs 12 buffaloes for their death ceremony. And my husband is from most like crazily traditional family. So my mom in law wanted in laws who can adjust with their craziness. If parents die the task to buy buffaloes is for their children. How if the parents like my hubby grandfather asked to his children (my dad in law) about 100 buffaloes? HAHAHAHAHAH outsider will see this as crazy. Hubby grandfather has 10 children each children must to give their dad 10 buffaloes x 40 millions IDR... 

Whoaaaa! That's an expensive tradition @Sejabin. So, what are you going to do with the 10 buffalos? Sure, you can't make them as pets since they're so BIG. People of Islamic faith in PH have an almost similar practice but only for Weddings. I'm not really familiar with that ... Also, Buffalos nowadays are considered endangered... can't it be substituted with a smaller and cheaper animals like a Goat or a Sheep? 

RE: Lil Bro Date

You can bring 1 companion with you, not 9! Migosh! 

@Sushimi, would you mind sharing with us that psycho-thriller story that you write? Our chinggus right here may be interested too! 

On the way to work with hubby. Got itchy and watery eye (left side only). It's tempting to rub it but it might get worse, so I logged in to Soompi to keep my fingers busy. In our background, BlackPink's Boombaya is playing, lol! Everytime they shout "Oppa!!!" it reminds me of the people of this thread ....

GOOD MORNING, Soompiers!

+2

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

That is an EXPENSIVE DEATH!

Too expensive, OMG :scream:. I think more expensive than giving birth. So, this Rambu Solo is a Death Ceremony, more like a "send-off party" offered by the surviving relative of a deceased person to the afterlife? That's a beautiful tradition you have there. I remember suddenly this particular scene of Hotel del Luna, when Man-Wol, Mr. Grimm-reaper and her Hotel Staff would send-off Souls to the afterlife, but instead of a Buffalo, the Soul rides on a luxury car. It's kind of the same, right? Or have you seen HDL? 

I have to add: Rambu solo is not a compulsory ceremony, right? It's only done by families who are financially well-off or those who hold significant positions in the society... just asking! 

Edited by thanie
additional clarification for Sejabin to answer :)
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

there are 2 different types of Painted Skin one is by Vicky Zhao which was a movie and then it was turn into a drama

Love the movie version.....:heart: Gorg cinematography and Zhou Xun absolutely nailed her role as HuLieXing....:heart:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

it is compulsory if the one who die ask for it. it is depend on the one who die. but if the one who die understands his/her children financial state then it is fine.

that's an expensive tradition. 

but if that is the tradition of the family then we will find it is strange if we do not give rambu solo to one of our grandfather or grandmother. feels not fair. 

+2

@Sejabin, if I were to live in your country, I will tell all my relatives to keep themselves healthy and never die :lol: (this is not me making fun of your tradition, okay ... so don't feel bad :sweatingbullets:). We also have our share of ridiculous traditions here ... and superstitious beliefs that I cannot tolerate. I don't follow most of them for conformity, instead I follow what my conscience dictates B)

The whole weekend of Jan. and Feb is gonna be a tough for me. Lesser time for kdrama watching. My team and I are required to report on duty even on weekends. Bosses informed us this morning :bawling:

• Love 1

@cenching Chinese or Lunar New Year coming. That one is a big holiday for me...and dear me I better not end up like that giraffe :lol:

@Sejabin Those are pretty interesting traditions. Somehow when I read your stories , I keep thinking why you watch k dramas ...your life has so much going on as it is. You can write a k drama :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali I saw your signature and it was good. Laughed my head off 

@Sejabin

So not "dijodohkan" kek di pelem2 lha or Siti Nurbaya.....:P My mental image when you said arranged marriage was like both mommies were preggo and linked their pinkies together and swore that if our children are both girls they will be sisters, if both boys brothers and if one boy one girl, they will be hubs and wife.....:ph34r:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Saw this..I just have to share..cause sharing is caring right?:D

@thanie..sharing is caring...:ph34r:..see voice series got

Hahaha, your're naughty. Those are certainly hard, I want to poke! What season, btw? I'm not yet done watching S1. In fairness with that Thai actor, he's my type. Didn't I tell you that? He's tall, very manly and hawt (I haven't seen his abs yet, will gladly share with you soon)

@Sejabin, are you breastfeeding? I read somewhere that you want your previous figure back. If you are, then you're in the right track...BF is an effective and safe diet. IKR, that's what I did ... and viola! Instant hour-glass figure with a pair of fuffy eyes due to eyebags, lol! I looked like a sexy panda ... 

I gotta sleep early tonight. Have to wake up very early in the morning and prepare everything... Night2x!

+2

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching I haven't "bumped into you" for some time! How are you doing? What are you watching these days?

Hallooooo, Darling!! Muach muach....I have been super busy in real life....:sweatingbullets: I am watching Crash Landing on You with ogleable HB....:wub:

• Love 2

On 1/5/2020 at 3:29 AM, Lawyerh said:

My fellow drama addict, by chance anyone of u watched this before? It looks makjang tho, do u think I can handle this ? :lol: And is this worth my time? 

Yeah, as u all know the actor caught my raving & wandering eyes recently :D

@Lawyerh are you watching "Chocolate"? I just recently started it but am already caught up with all the episodes and am liking him in it. I don't recall ever seeing him before in any of the dramas I've watched but I like him.

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Hallooooo, Darling!! Muach muach....I have been super busy in real life....:sweatingbullets: I am watching Crash Landing on You with ogleable HB....:wub:

@cenching same, I've been busy as well. I am also watching CLoY and LOVING HB in it!! So so good! 

• Love 2

@Lawyerh okay, I'll check out the Chocolate thread! I haven't seen of the other dramas you mentioned which is probably why I've never seen him before. I checked out Chocolate while waiting for new episodes of Crash Landing On You and ended up liking it so I breezed through all the available episodes and now I'm waiting for the new ones to come out! You're right, it's slow burning romance and the tone is mostly serious but I love it and the stories of those in the hospice are really touching too.

@cenching sizzling is an understatement! Makalaglag panty!! :joy:

I guess we are back to 0 guys!

So... -2

• LOL 3