Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Agreed. I believe that kpop scene has been increasingly getting more drama...like a lot of things are going on...stresses are of problems too.

+2

Yes! and a lot of people are leaving their groups because of scandals. To be honest I always thought that the kpop industrie is not all that clean as it seems to be. while in the past certain things were easy to be concealed with the current social media landscape it´s not as easy anymore. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Oh yes! Definitely this few years the real face of kpop without makeup has been revealed..it’s sad..but fans can be lied for to long ...so it’s acceptable that they released it. But of cause it’s sad that the idol you admire turns out to be someone that it’s not what it seems... 

+2

That´s the reason why I don´t idolise anybody. Even when I was young I never was into that crazy fangirling where I thought that my idol is infalibe. It really makes me cringe when I see something like that...and there is alot of that behaviour in KPOP. Some can be excuse as them still being young  but it´s the adults one that really gets me.

When I found out that someone I admire did something bad, yes I will be dissapointed but I´m not going to lose sleep over it :lol:

The higher you are put on a pedastal the harder the fall is going to be. 

+2

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

why? what happened?

It´s just a compilation of alot of things

-Starting with the burning sun scandal where Seungi from Big Bang and members from other groups were involved.

-A building that Daesang from big bang owned were alleged being used for illegal activities including prostitution

- GD and his military scandal. He allegedly took too much leave days and got special treatment

-YG involvement in the burning sun scandal. And because of that YG artists are being looked at with a side eye.

-Big Bang fans blaming Big Hit and BTS that they are the one starting those scandals to bring Big Bang down

-The kpop group Eastlight consisting of minors being physically and emotionally abused by the CEO of their agency

- The death of Sulli and the aftermath of it. Where Netizens were being really nasty to her ex-boyfriend, Ceo of SM, one of her band mate. Basically blaming everyone under the sun and having not learned anything about what happened to Sulli

-BI from Ikon left the group because of drug scandal

-Recently Monster X Wonho contract was terminated because he was called out for borrowing money and not returning it. Stealing stuff from the person he was living with during his days as a trainee and also drug use

-Shownu of Monster X is alos currently involved in an alleged affair with a married woman

-Taeyon from NCT and Super M got as a bully during his school days 

and of course the two divorces, Kang Ki hwan being arrested for rape, the suicide of Jeon Mi Sun....

I think you got an idea now....

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

ah okay @Sarang21 , thought you were referring to some specific news that came out today...  somehow it feels like every year has lots of scandals but this year, there has been some rather strange ones... for better or worse, am going to remember this cat lady divorce. too hard to forget LOL :joy:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah okay @Sarang21 , thought you were referring to some specific news that came out today...  somehow it feels like every year has lots of scandals but this year, there has been some rather strange ones... for better or worse, am going to remember this cat lady divorce. too hard to forget LOL :joy:

yes I feel like the scandals this year has just been on another level too. The cat lady divorce is really unforgetable. We still have to find out what the courts decision is going to be and if the divorce is going to be finalised. I´m just waiting like
423c375c2e12c1a708ecc1694e472ff1.gif

+2

• LOL 3

31 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

It is hard to sleep again once awake :mask: it is better to watch Haru again :heart:

I still have to watch the lastest episode. I´m so torn because I like Haru too but then I feel like I´m betraying my oppa Lee Jae Wook. :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

@Ameera Ali good thing he became an actor . Don’t think drawing is his thing 

@Dhakra see who this is 

48 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

The guy must be an idiot to give her $1billon won 

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

The guy must be an idiot to give her $1billon won 

At first I also tought that the guy was an idiot for giving her so much money but after reading this I don´t know....

"If anyone wants context. She was the one who contacted him first. She directly messaged him and feigned interest. She promised to live with him and even asked to meet his parents (which she did). The language she uses in the text is the kind of language couples use. Ordinary friends do not use such language. She asked for free richard simmons and money and he gave it to her because he legitimately thought they were a couple (I mean for petes sake, she met his parents). She then ran away with his 1 billion won (close to 1 million USD). You can blame the guy for being a naive moron, but you can't blame him entirely for being duped."

Also where did the guy got that kind of money from? Is he from a rich family?

+2

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

"If anyone wants context. She was the one who contacted him first. She directly messaged him and feigned interest. She promised to live with him and even asked to meet his parents (which she did). The language she uses in the text is the kind of language couples use. Ordinary friends do not use such language. She asked for free richard simmons and money and he gave it to her because he legitimately thought they were a couple (I mean for petes sake, she met his parents). She then ran away with his 1 billion won (close to 1 million USD). You can blame the guy for being a naive moron, but you can't blame him entirely for being duped."

Fair enough..but when someone ask you for so much money , it it a warning sign ..however when you're in love , I suppose it is hard to  look at things rationally ...

@Dhakra is KSJ doing any new dramas? Are you watching any dramas?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Fair enough..but when someone ask you for so much money , it it a warning sign ..however when you're in love , I suppose it is hard to  look at things rationally ...

so true; a friend of mine got catfished in a scheme. nothing about what she said at the time made sense to me but she trusted him and had been talking for months and they had even decided to get married. even though she herself was a bit unsure, she felt she should trust him and wired him some money. conveniently, right before they were supposed to meet, he fell sick (had a heart attack was the story)....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

yeah... In the first stages of falling in love some people become love-blind.

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

even though she herself was a bit unsure, she felt she should trust him and wired him some money. conveniently, right before they were supposed to meet, he fell sick (had a heart attack was the story)....

Heart attack? WOW. It was an unpleasant experience. He won`t stop. He will move to another victim.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea after she understood that it was a scam, she stopped taking his calls or messages. but she is one of those forever optimistic romantic people and so after a while, just jumped back into the dating pool.

I just hope she will meet next time a good guy.

• Like 3