Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello! I am waiting for my food to be delivered but there is a huge rush so it will be delayed. :tears:

Spoiler

Friday Dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Anyone watching The Killer's Shopping List? Any good? I can do with a few laughs. Anyone has any suggestions? 

Oh thanks for saving me from watching it. @sadthe1st

i tried to watch ep1 of Murderer’s Shopping List but, not finding it very exciting.. i’m probably less than 2/3 done and, shall take a rest and watch it when i’m bored lol

@nohamahamoud2002 My deepest condolences, chingu. Stay strong. :heart:

@sadthe1st I love Tellytubbies. They are weird but cute, in a creepy way. :crazy:

@Thong Thin I have a very bad sore throat since yesterday. I have been drinking too much of cold water and have been in and out of the ac, or just plain out in the hot sun. So I am not surprised my throat is scratchy and dry as the Sahara desert. Oh not to forget it is unbearably hot! :angry:

@sadthe1st    Omo! Is Yumi's Cells back? ABH , my baby!:wub:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 4/23/2022 at 5:48 AM, sadthe1st said:

Tomorrow ep7 was good.. finally @Ameera Ali's oppa grew up a lot more..

I've been out of town and am behind on all of my dramas. :bawling: I heard that Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% only cameos in the latest Tomorrow episodes. Why did they promote him as one of the leads?

Only @Ameera Ali twin happy about that, when @joccu @LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st and I be crying. :crybaby:

On 4/23/2022 at 8:42 AM, 4evrkdrama said:

Not yet Sis 

I know him from extraordinary you. But i haven't fall for his charms yet. 

You only need to watch one episode with him, and you will promote him to your oppa, dongsaeng. This is what happens with all of your new oppas. :unamused:

On 4/23/2022 at 11:28 AM, 4evrkdrama said:

He caught my eyes Sis.

Everyone does. :unamused:

On 4/23/2022 at 11:28 AM, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon did you watch it ?

Not yet. Read some negative reviews about it.

On 4/23/2022 at 12:18 PM, Sky Kang said:

Why do they have to censor Sh**ting Stars? It makes someone think they're cursing :joy:

IKR? Everyone I know (including myself) read "Sh**ting" as a curse word. :loolz:

On 4/23/2022 at 7:27 PM, kokodus said:

Ms Koko, did you abandon all of your oppas since you're not posting any pics of them on this thread? Or maybe you got yourself a real life oppa....?

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Hi @Wuzetian! :dorakiss:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/25/2022 at 4:57 AM, sadthe1st said:

it's been a while where we get some abs off kdramas.. not super impressive but the potential is there i guess?

This guy has baby abs. :unamused:@Ameera Ali and I were really trying to find them. I promise!

scientist microscope GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

On 4/25/2022 at 8:30 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

I just finished episode 8 and I just have to say, at the halfway point it doesn't look good for RW oppa - Not that he's gonna die or anything - just at the rate his story is progressing the coolest he's ever going to be in this drama is in the intro credits ... (where he doesn't speak) :rolleyes:

@Ameera Ali @4evrkdramaoppa

easy a burn GIF

On 4/25/2022 at 8:30 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Apologies to chingu @Ameera Ali, I like RW oppa, watched all 3 of his latest drama's and enjoyed them all, he just can't pull off stupid goofiness, it just comes off annoying. 

You're not alone. @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I agree with you! :ok:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

On 4/25/2022 at 10:33 AM, Ameera Ali said:

I shouldn’t be in list , secretly  I was enjoying abs scenes in kdrama , the barfing drama keep giving us legendary abs :joy:

So you're only watching season 3 because of abs then, my twin? :joy:

On 4/25/2022 at 10:43 AM, joccu said:

tomorrow is pretty good. Using FF in most RW scenes. Sometimes lot sometimes so much. 

At this point, I am really wondering if anyone is watching Rowoon's scenes? :D

On 4/25/2022 at 11:40 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Actually LSH had 2 very important scenes - when he shows up unannounced and pulled the reverse psyche move to help RW finish the job - and the most important scene, he tells Ryeon she's in his dream ... please more of this :wub:

Awww, Mr. Oppa. :wub: You're fangirling Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% so much! :love: Maybe @joccu will give you a share of him too?

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

On 4/26/2022 at 6:20 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

My friends, I am so sad

My mom died this morning. Please pray for her to have God's mercy

Chingu, I am so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace. May you and your family find strength and comfort during this difficult time :heart:

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2022 at 6:56 PM, agenth said:

working out! jcw

Yes! :love: My man is looking good!

Looking Good Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

On 4/28/2022 at 5:21 AM, sadthe1st said:

waiting for Monstrous tomorrow!!

I really wanna watch it because Kwakkie appears in it, but the genre is one that I don't like. :grimace:

On 4/28/2022 at 5:21 AM, sadthe1st said:

@partyon your short oppa!!

Yes! Short oppa is coming back! :love:@Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart Let's go!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

On 4/28/2022 at 9:52 AM, 4evrkdrama said:

Somebody help me please !

He's NOT YOUR OPPA, dongsaeng !!!!!!!! He's only @agenth's and my oppa!

:onfirex:

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon , @sadthe1st is the dog case , to show the dog better actor than oppa :joy:

Yes, I can see this dog is better at emoting with his eyes than your oppa. :loolz:

Well to be fair, I'm sure the dog was acting better than @agenth's favorite idol actor (Young Master) who also appears in the same episode. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1