Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@4evrkdrama  @agenth  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @mirmz  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @the_sweetroad  @willenette  @Wuzetian  @Sky Kang  @nohamahamoud2002  @LeftCoastOppa

6b4424a7df4421d73a859fdc5e0b8074.gif

cr owner

Cravings for burger............

texas-chicken.jpg

cr owner

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Military Prosecutor has finally ended.. not exceptional but still a nice ending.

its going to be a super long weekend for Malaysia! @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian

cr.: owner

waiting for Monstrous tomorrow!!

haven't started on Murderer's Shopping List!!

and thanks @larus for updating the new drama

@partyon your short oppa!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@sadthe1st I  am wondering now what to do during these long weekends....5 days !

Highway gonna be very jammed starting tomorrow & places of interest will be packed with non-muslims.

Still need to catch up on my list of dramas...

Might check-in to my weekend home,do some cleaning (left vacant for few months) and gather children for some home cook meals.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@4evrkdrama  @agenth  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @mirmz  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @the_sweetroad  @willenette  @Wuzetian  @Sky Kang  @nohamahamoud2002  @LeftCoastOppa

6b4424a7df4421d73a859fdc5e0b8074.gif

cr owner

cr owner

@Thong Thin  ohhh..................me, too craving for burger until I saw you posted it. But, maybe some like it HOT! - hahaha - and I'm not one of them. I love my burger with many cheese & pickles. I don't prepare this at home since for me restaurant burgers taste better. I have tried to cook a burger in my home kitchen by grilling them, the results has been hit or miss. It turned out perfectly cooked inside, but it was totally flavorless. But when you go to the resto the patty is beautifully cooked on the inside, satisfyingly charred on the outside and packed with beefy flavor. What gives? - hahaha -   :kaching1:

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/26/2022 at 11:10 PM, the_sweetroad said:

@nohamahamoud2002 So sorry to hear your news. :tears: Condolences, peace, and strength to all your family. It's so hard to lose a parent. :tears:  God bless you.

Yes, it is real hard, my mom was so kind to me as I was very ill lately, that's why I feel her loss more than anyone else. :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2