Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey There Chingus

4ea8f1546b959027ce8ddbba1f532c59.jpg

@pompyavi there were some WTH moments in the episode. One of the biggest for me would be, the assassin not pulling the trigger, when Tae Sul was literally in one place giving the presentation, and had to shoot it, when Eddy came on the stage to calm him down.

I am looking forward to know which scene made you like to flip the table :joy:

+2

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

there were some WTH moments in the episode. One of the biggest for me would be, the assassin not pulling the trigger, when Tae Sul was literally in one place giving the presentation, and had to shoot it, when Eddy came on the stage to calm him down

And here the list goes:

• Sniper taking his own sweet time to shoot Tae Sul
  • Bong Seon.. what kind of body guard is he.. does not know his basics.
  • Why the hell there are no guards or security in a conference. Even when we do sales conference in our company we do have few security. Not to mention any tech giant's conference would have very high security. So it baffled me that there was not a single security person who helped Tae Sul
  • Sliding down the building and that zip lining scene.. was it necessary.. like what did it add to the story. Because of the poor CGI it looked more cringey. Not to mention sliding down the building and using that gun as a breaker..I facepalmed.

I am not sure what the show is trying to be: a serious fantasy thriller or a comedy fantasy thriller. I am not in for a comedy fantasy. PSH's acting is not helping at all. CSW's acting is good but imo this role is not suited to him or the hair stylist or make up artist needs to more work. 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I have not watch Sisyphus Ep 3....will pen my thoughts later.

Sure chingu.. 

@Sleepy Owl I will better start Attack on Titan. I watched the first episode yesterday. Animation is good considering it aired on 2013. Very intriguing. I will give sisyphus a last chance today otherwise I am dropping. I will see the reviews once it's done and if the reviews are good I will check it out again.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

25 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

And here the list goes:

• Why the hell there are no guards or security in a conference. Even when we do sales conference in our company we do have few security. Not to mention any tech giant's conference would have very high security. So it baffled me that there was not a single security person who helped Tae Sul
  • Sliding down the building and that zip lining scene.. was it necessary.. like what did it add to the story. Because of the poor CGI it looked more cringey. Not to mention sliding down the building and using that gun as a breaker..I facepalmed.

I am not sure what the show is trying to be: a serious fantasy thriller or a comedy fantasy thriller. I am not in for a comedy fantasy. PSH's acting is not helping at all. CSW's acting is good but imo this role is not suited to him or the hair stylist or make up artist needs to more work. 

The sniper taking his time was the worst of it all in this episode. I still don't understand why he suddenly decided to go for it when things became chaotic, I mean, there was literally no distance between them, and he didn't really need to worry about the wind direction, distance, height and other stuff that come into play while sniping. He just had to pull the trigger. Not really gonna comment on the body guard standing down the stage, but you are right, the security was so poor, I mean there just a couple of guards checking things out and were taken down by him. No one even was suspicious of it all. There must have been cameras placed in there, and showing how much they were scanning the people entering, thinking they could not set up a surveilling team in the control room checking out the CCTV feeds is something I don't really understand. 

The whole sliding down the building was unnecessary. Let's just forget about the CGI. I am at the point here, that I am not really gonna think much about this drama. I'd rather use my mind and come up with theories in other dramas like "Beyond Evil". I am finding some big WTH moments in each episode of this drama now, and thinking this just the start, and we have not reached the main point, the main theory and idea behind it all, I feel like, there will be more WTH moments coming our way. 

@Thong Thin now that was fast, never expected the slippery pulse to have a cameo in "LUCA" :joy:

I will watch this week's episode, probably tomorrow, or maybe today evening if I get the time to. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

29 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

And here the list goes:

I watched PSH twice, once in The Heirs and the other in Pinocchio.   She was good in both.  I am not sure about The Doctors.    Alhambra was not so good, I heard and now this?  @Sleepy Owl sunbae, are you going to finish both V and this Sissy ones?

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 I'll continue watching the GPG sometime this weekend. I wonder what WTH scene will there be in the next 10 episodes...LOL, I'm not surprised anymore it was censored and a 3rd of it was cut. 

Take your time , Chingu.  No worries on my part.  I too have to watch Tunnel but haven't yet, though I am not watching any drama atm.  :D

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hi @MayanEcho @pompyavi  @Sleepy Owl  @Min2206  @4evrkdrama

@sadthe1st  having Teochew porridge for lunch today .

@pompyavi  I have not watch Sisyphus Ep 3....will pen my thoughts later.

Hi @Thong Thin  do share your thoughts , thank you.   Enjoy your Teo Chew porridge.

Teochew Moey (Teochew Rice Porridge) | Roti n Rice

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The whole sliding down the building was unnecessary. Let's just forget about the CGI. I am at the point here, that I am not really gonna think much about this drama. I'd rather use my mind and come up with theories in other dramas like "Beyond Evil". I am finding some big WTH moments in each episode of this drama now, and thinking this just the start, and we have not reached the main point, the main theory and idea behind it all, I feel like, there will be more WTH moments coming our way.

No need to use your head chingu. The time travel concept is quantum teleportation. The plot is partly taken from fringe, DARK, some Marvel movies, terminator and Matrix. If you continue watching leave your brain outside of the room and just take everything at face value. The writers had about 4 years to revise the script. I don't know what they did.. simple things are poorly executed. I will still say the plot has potential but the delivery is very poor. And this is supposed to be JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama. They marketed it as having 18 million USD budget just to have that ridiculous CGI. May be all the budget went to the plane scene ..LOL

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

hi @Sleepy Owl @kokodus @pompyavi

tony hale coffee GIF by Veep HBO

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

You said it!  I was looking for the right tone.  SJK was missing that .. he doesn't have that aura or whatever you call it - that pull factor to be V.   

haha i thought he shone too brightly and the plot became illogical he turned godly..

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

and park shin hye is totally slaying this role. Such a badass. 

i shall catch up on ep3 later!!

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

You have applied leave to just EAT.

YESSSSS.. actually we were being asked by the management to clear a lot of leaves "doing nothing" last year too! i mean, we couldn't travel.. even if we took leave, we couldn't go shopping or movies much.. so it was literally clearing leave to do nothing. but it's a way to help co cut costs and not layoff staffs.. so ya, at least this year is much better.. so i can still take leave to eat.. or go grocery shopping when everyone is at work (or maybe not, cos there's a lot of people in supermarkets as well.. don't they need to work?!)

35 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I was about to reply earlier when battery drained, LOL. 

welcome back! lol

28 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

having Teochew porridge for lunch today .

i'm having bread with cocktail sausages and cheddar lol and a can of strawberry milkis!

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

now that was fast, never expected the slippery pulse to have a cameo in "LUCA"

this sounds so funny!! hahahaha seems like this is a good "slippery pulse" season on kdramas!

pregnant tom hardy GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I watched PSH twice, once in The Heirs and the other in Pinocchio.   She was good in both.  I am not sure about The Doctors.    Alhambra was not so good, I heard and now this?  @Sleepy Owl sunbae, are you going to finish both V and this Sissy ones?

I rarely drop the dramas. The plots are interesting, with some bad execution (n case of Sisyphus) and annoying characters (in case of Vincenzo). Both the dramas have potential plot wise, and I hope they don't ruin it. Vincenzo's both episodes were 1h20m long, and not much was happening in there, so I hope things start to happen properly there. 

But for now, I am not really considering dropping them. 

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

No need to use your head chingu. The time travel concept is quantum teleportation. The plot is partly taken from fringe, DARK, some Marvel movies, terminator and Matrix. If you continue watching leave your brain outside of the room and just take everything at face value. The writers had about 4 years to revise the script. I don't know what they did.. simple things are poorly executed. I will still say the plot has potential but the delivery is very poor. And this is supposed to be JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama. They marketed it as having 18 million USD budget just to have that ridiculous CGI. May be all the budget went to the plane scene ..LOL

They already explained it in this episode. But yeah, they even kinda copied a scene from Matrix, the one where Tae Sul was brought in for questioning :joy:

If the script revision took 4 years, then I really expect more than this from this drama. As I said, I already dropped my expectations when they from sci-fi to fantasy, as it was clear they did since there would be things, they cannot explain. I wouldn't really mind doing the detective work here, but when the episodes becoming disappointing, then I really find it  unnecessary. 

But with that much budget for the CGI, I would expect something better. Maybe they have used it in the scenes which will come in the coming episodes. But yeah, I still have problem with the action scenes. SH and TS were literally running in a straight line, and this dude could not land one bullet in them. I mean, they were not even that far from him. 

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

this sounds so funny!! hahahaha seems like this is a good "slippery pulse" season on kdramas!

Well this was the last thing I would expect from this drama though :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

21 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I rarely drop the dramas.

Same here. I barely watch kdramas. But Nowadays my schedule is so hectic that I can spare two dramas at the moment. If I am not liking then one of them then I think it is better I checkout other dramas. I am liking Beyond Evil and will checkout Mouse as well. Tried LUCA but gave up after ep 1, same thing with Vincenzo.. 

+2

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 hours ago, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl looks like I am on a verge of dropping sisyphus..lol

Ikr, the cgi was done by blind middle schoolers :P

Girl Fight GIF by The Warrior Queen of Jhansi

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Good morning friend :) 

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

was trying to watch Vincenzo ep 2 last night,stopped at mark 20 mins

im dropping Vincenzo. I liked writer past works but I just couldn’t get into this drama.  
I could barely stay awake watching and tenants are annoying :lol:

bored over it GIF

5 hours ago, pompyavi said:

Goodmorning chingus 

good morning friend :D

3 hours ago, pompyavi said:

It’s a straight up comedy parody :lol: I expect Santa Claus to appear in a future episode as the villain who kills naughty snowmen  :P

Bad Santa Christmas GIF by Death Wish Coffee

3 hours ago, pompyavi said:

Sure chingu.. 

@Sleepy Owl I will better start Attack on Titan. I watched the first episode yesterday. Animation is good considering it aired on 2013. Very intriguing. I will give sisyphus a last chance today otherwise I am dropping. I will see the reviews once it's done and if the reviews are good I will check it out again.

I love attack on Titans, still on season 2 :) 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

sisyphys ep 3 was really bad. I'm really considering to dropping this drama. There were so many scenes that did not make many sense.

I know. Chingu I will just watch today's episode. If it does not live up to my expectations I will officially drop it. The show itself is not taking things seriously...lol.. Even the ratings decreased. What was JTBC thinking while signing the deal??

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6