Add and Subtract Game

Admin

This was me until I realised that she was only day dreaming... I was ready to jump in and break that kiss :unamused:

We should be kind to her :joy:

when Love passed you , next step is day dreaming :joy: but she perve 50 years old :tounge_xd: why he the one forcing the kiss , should she be the one jump him :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

On 10/20/2019 at 8:24 AM, triplem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just hang on there !!!!! Trust me . Best ending . 

@ktcjdrama I won’t spoil it for you , but MyWife is Having an Affair is definitely a drama worth watching. 

in fact @mouse007 @Ameera Alii think you may appreciate it. It reminds me of Go Back Couple . 

@triplem I actually checked this out when it first aired but I was too caught up with other dramas airing at the same time so I never did end up watching it. 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:11 AM, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 which episode u drop? Yeah i also cannot haha... their online store problem a bit meh to me :lol:

@Lawyerh I think I watched up to ep 19? It just got too boring and the ML wasn't captivating enough for me. I also felt like the chemistry wasn't there. I was much more interested in the 2nd lead but even that isn't enough for me to continue.

I am almost finished with "Lucky's first love" and am planning on starting Gank Your Heart next.

• Like 2