Add and Subtract Game

Admin

50 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im scared the wife will find my flaw instead :mrgreen: Im too lazy to open drama thread eh... But AJH looks good on it as a rich guy. I will watch it...

Btw oppa should be a motivation for u to learn swimming.. No?

Yes he looks so good on the released pictures. I´m looking forward to see the chemistry between him and Oh Yeon Seo. She is one of my favorite actress. 

Don´t worry about the wife...you can call Lee Seung Gi oppa to come protect you :mrgreen:

Now that I think about it you are right...I should start a swimming class.... or better not so that oppa can come and save me :joy:

@Ameera Ali There has been some pictures released and it´s less then two month away from it´s release 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This drama soo good..I havent even start vagabond lol. 

what drama are you watching? what is this tuna mayo? am guessing you are not talking about food or sandwich?

take a break from oppa pics.

Spoiler

recipe_tomatotunasalad.jpg

• LOL 3

@triplem @Lawyerh don’t spoil the tunamayo for me please (which is also one of my fave food) I will start it once I finish Signal today. 

@Ameera Ali that kiss at the end is rather out of place. But when her voiceover comes, at least I understood it as she thought she was dying and she just wanted to kiss him. Otherwise, a hug would be more appropriate. 

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Oh hwayugi too. He is the prince of the dragon king if I name it correctly :joy: he would flirt with piggy in a woman’s body :joy:

It´s been a while since I watched that drama...so I forgot all of the animals :joy:

+2

• LOL 1