Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

They did that with some of the videos for TOP Star as well . Not sure why . Regional restrictions?

+2

must find time to start Memories of A

But I can watch the preview of it. Strange. They just restrict the episodes clips. But no problem, I got other link already. I haven't started it yet.

I'm so into MOO this weekend. I just love that my fave OTP got married soon not at the last minite final like the usual weekend drama. So... I can't get over them yet. LOL

Then, I still have TSYB, FW and my new found Saturday drama APTG. I only have 3 on the list right now. CWP, E/B and MoA are on my next watch.

+2

• Like 4

@Sejabin triplem Lmangla, i watched first ep ED. Lmangla described it well. The drowning scenes was funny.

Havent started to watch the next ep, need to do it slowly.

43 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

But I can watch the preview of it. Strange. They just restrict the episodes clips. But no problem, I got other link already. I haven't started it yet.

I'm so into MOO this weekend. I just love that my fave OTP got married soon not at the last minite final like the usual weekend drama. So... I can't get over them yet. LOL

Then, I still have TSYB, FW and my new found Saturday drama APTG. I only have 3 on the list right now. CWP, E/B and MoA are on my next watch.

+2

nothing beats that and they are married for real but then they will find out that Greedy Witch had actually taken the money for it :/

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nothing beats that and they are married for real but then they will find out that Greedy Witch had actually taken the money for it :/

I wonder how could DY get the contract. Haelmoni should keep it safe. 

+2

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I wonder how could DY get the contract. Haelmoni should keep it safe. 

+2

my thoughts too when i saw the preview......i mean DaYa has no respect for the eldest......i love it when EY told DY she should move out!

• Like 3

vandusenfestivaloflightsbest2.jpeg?itok=images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkNC_b-f5i92GsVRAOyew 

Find the spirit of Christmas...

I know it's not an easy time for some.  Yet on this first Sunday in December I will be praying that they too find the spirit of Christmas deep within them.  That they will be reminded that the true gifts aren't presents one finds under a tree but it's in living, giving, loving and being free.  It's in knowing no matter what your asked to face you find the courage and strength to get back up and grab onto life making yours the best it can be... In being reminded what a gift it is just in being able to breathe.

Every life is precious...

One life can make a difference that's what I believe...

-2:heart:

296 :star:

I am now cooking soup. 

ingredients:

- red beans 

- carrot (dadu cut)

- onion and garlic (smashed) 

- salt

- what's the english of daun bawang? because I am not having daun sup now so I substitute it.

- and ayam bawang bihun (because I haven't bought chicken yet)

how to cook:

1. boil red bean with water about 1 hour

2. put carrot into the soup

3. tumis onion and garlic and put them into the soup

4. add salt

5. if cooked put bihun ayam bawang and the ingredients 

6. and put daun bawang

:blush:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3

@USAFarmgirl actually christmas came early for me this  year :D my uncle decided to buy the apartment next to me :D 

i dont have to worry what kinds of neighbor i will have once my next door neighbor move off and sell off her apartment :D 

• Like 2