Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I must say I'm really impressed @Dhakra. You don't always backread but when you do, you sure notice when we screw up the numbers! (Looks like someone wants for his team to win so badly) :joy:

@cenching maybe that's why Chanel chose LDW for their lip balm... because his lips are already red, there's no touch up that needs to be done. LOL

@Lmangla you can see the northern lights here in Canada. I even found some information for you! (https://us-keepexploring.canada.travel/things-to-do/where-see-northern-lights-ontario

• Like 4
  • Love 1

so much fun to rewatch after many years. you don't mind the annoying bits because you already know the story but at the same time, everything seems fresh because you haven't watched it in ages and you only remember the gist of the story. fun!

P.S~ if you are not in the mood for romance but want something heartwarming and don't mind a bit zany, check out suspicious housekeeper

• Like 2

+2

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I must say I'm really impressed @Dhakra. You don't always backread but when you do, you sure notice when we screw up the numbers! (Looks like someone wants for his team to win so badly) :joy:

I told you my golden backread rule :D 

Of course! Winning is everything and well, we deserved it!

omo, omo, how did I miss this?! so when suspicious housekeeper first aired, we weren't 100% sure what to make of the ending and we did have quite a few discussions in the thread. did she come back as his housekeeper? or was it be more. unlike other dramas where there is a kiss, a promise of a wedding and more, there was nothing here. just a family reunited and smiling... while I was convinced that it was definitely happy ending as in romantic, finally realized the piece of dialogue that showed up a few episodes that tells you for sure...

sang chul: come back of your free will not as a housekeeper but as the kid's mother and my wife.

waaah! :wub:

• Like 1

kekeke... but what to do @sushilicious, am almost through suspicious housekeeper. another 2 episodes or so. maybe I will finish/start some of the other dramas on my watch list....

but am really loving it. so much fun to squeal and giggle over scenes that actually do not even sound romantic. everyone giggles over a kiss, a glance and more... here, I am laughing over a glare and people seeing the possibility of them together. it is not a love story. maybe it is almost love story.

basically the guy's dialogue sums it up well: because you and me are not in a situation where we can fall in love with someone. this isn't love and we aren't family. but then why do I worry about you? why would my kids look for you so desperately?

so basically a something-something story but before the romantic spark? where concern, protectiveness and responsibility play a huge role?

so you laugh when the villain moans "why do I feel like I am cheating on a married woman?" and she just glares and looks away silently... bwahahhaa... ^_^:lol:

and

when the guy's ex complains, you can't help but giggle...

ex: do you like her?

sang chul: no.

ex: but you are getting mad and protecting her when I speak about her

sang chul: but is because the kids are very attached. they see her like a mother

ex: so if she is like a mother, does that mean she is like a wife???

LOL...bwahahahha.... :w00t::phew:

sometimes, a something-something story is also fun. :D

• LOL 2

Dear @Ameera Ali did you manage to find your lost cat? I saw cat otw to office and remind me of you :tears: i hope you did find it...

thank god & my next door neighbour I found him , he not allowed to go out today , so he keep annoying me while watch TYH 

3B8D2159-8B51-4242-8271-B2050C72C257.gif

• Like 1