Add and Subtract Game

Admin

50 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Sighhh. I don't want to say anything before I watch the ep myself. After watching so many K-romcoms, I think this is expected, we ought to have a separation in 13/14th ep. No matter how stupid it is, I think we do need a break from all the sugar overload. If there is no angst, the ending wouldn't be so rewarding. They have that formula for a reason. It works like a magic. LOL. So yeah, as much as I dread it, I think I'm okay with it. Ahhh I've grown up so much. Hahaha. 

Our clue was that they had the amusement park date.  Any outing/date in a Kdrama is always followed by a separation.  :lol:

+2

• LOL 2

Just started watching ep 11 of TYH and that scene where stalker CEO is trying to get OJS to drink and all I can think of is "Don't do it OJS! Never drink something that was not poured in front of you!!! Nooooo!!" :tired:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Our clue was that they had the amusement park date.  Any outing/date in a Kdrama is always followed by a separation.  :lol:

+2

From the looks of the preview, we also have a date in ep 12. The classic pre-breakup date. I'm looking forward to it. Hahaha. 

@sushilious I also want to move on from the number but how? We need someone else to either add or sub! LOL

Lawyer Choi's expressions as lady is telling him that she wants to separate from her husband because he used to tell her he loves her 12x a day and now it's on 2x. :joy:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:bawling: Please save me from here...

Omg it’s not like the ost is not depressing enough. You have them separated while the music plays:bawling: 

+2

kekeke... well I feel like I should raise you with more tears 1x5! (me sounding like this is a card game!) hahahaha...separation angst with music + plenty of tears.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

646 :relieved:

I judge guy by their cheek bones and their abs huhuhhhu :kiss_closed:

I don’t judge woman. Gender reasons HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA long live feminism qeqeqeqe (only guy needs to be judge LOL) :love:

Not by the “pribadi”? :joy: Rumah pribadi mobil pribadi and akun pribadi? :joy:

Btw, Seja.. Are you okay now? Yesterday you were vomiting? :anguished:

+2

• Like 2