Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

They called it a book, but it wasn’t derived from a book hahahaha. A team of creators created this three series. They plan and make it into the game.They update every week until it ends. 

+2 

I am not talking about the story but the concept....In the app they will make you choose from couples of choices where your choice will bring you to another storyline and another choices. While in the actual book the choice you make will bring you to certain pages where there will be another choices too....But of course an app Is a much bigger medium for human imaginations and easier to “manipulate” than a book made out of papers....

+2

• LOL 1
  • Replies 152.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla Haha, is there any end of year events? 

I want to take part in something :) 

+2

the virtual angel was the last planned event @sushilicious for the year as I figured folks would be busy with year-end stuff. have guests at home and will be traveling this weekend

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching oh, didn’t knew there were such things..Shows that I’m not a book reader hahaha. I’m like a kid, I need pictures to get my attention. Hahaha.

+2

Actually that kind of interactive books are designed for children who don’t like to read books....:joy: It is full of pictures so I am sure your inner child will love it....:love:

+2

• Like 1

Thank you. 

I don't know.. It feels so fast. All the water suddenly so high in speed, catching you so easy, then all the things that it is carrying. Idk anymore. Woods, from buildings. You just feel in mix with it. Try to reach anything to feel again the air. You realized how small and fragile you are.

As person that quite often works in nature, I feel heavily stomped. Why the signs can't get clear in my head.. Should trust more in my hunch. If my father is watching above the sky or somewhere he would punch me.

I bought some foods from store and having a cup of coffee and cigarette, then on the way to the resort, I felt something really off. Started running like I just need to go there ASAP to be beside my sis. Then it happened. 

Sounds so stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Your father wouldn't punch you @abnoch He will be so proud of you for holding on in such terrible situations. Keep your head up and stay strong. 

@angelangie Thanks dear. I will try to keep my pineapple thread alive. He is going to become super popular and that thread is going to be on fire soon. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, cenching said:

After few episodes, I am sure you will feel the urges to turn your punches to QiQi....:joy:

+2

Oh no....why?!?! Ok don't tell me. 

About the second lead guy, I actually really liked him and the threesome in the initial eps. Their friendship and how they were there for each other. It was being hinted that he was hiding something, I just thought that he is a chaebol or something and is acting like he is poor, but they just dropped a bomb on us. I don't think I can go back to liking him again. Sighhh. 

• Like 1

@abnochBro. Don't give yourself the fault of things you can't control. Some things just happen. Bairama is next to you now, that is where your focus should be at. Look what is ahead of you instead of what lies behind you.

Spoiler

And don't anyone dare to use these words against me!

@abnoch

Do you have anyone with you there? You also have to take care of yourself so you can have energy to take care of your Sis...Remember, don’t look back, don’t think about what if. She is with you now, she will be fine... We will pray for her....

I hope the hospital won’t “palak” you because I read in the news it did happen to some tsunami victims...

@kokodus

I love the beginning friendship of the trio too but sadly many twists and turns that ruin the friendship 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic