Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@TRaNz ...why you never come fanboy with us since you're also watching TYH? Who's your favourite pairing?

hahaha, everyone is soo in depth with topic discussion and the whole Dong Wookie lip smacking business is like insane. AHHAHAA

My pairing would have to be Se Won a Yeo Reum ( omg she looks like Yuri from Girls Generation so much it confuses me ).

This pairing just seems more something i want to see happen since SW is still so into her.

But aye, the one that plays Hae-Young..... ayyyyeeeeee :blush::heart:

• Like 3

I have a  medical question, and whenever I have that kind of question, there is only one person who can answer that.

@bedifferentBeeeeeee! I need to summon youuuu......

summoning-circle-gif-2.gif

I need to know something, grant me access to your never-ending knowledge, oh my favorite doc of all docs!

To my question. I heard that, if multiple people of one family die because of the same kind of cancer, it's genetic, but if it's different kinds of cancer, then it's environmental. Is that correct? 

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ahh @cenching ha ha ha. Actually i do think they have super good chemistry too. I was surprised she choose other guy.

You tell me....<_< I have to refrain from running my mouth here or else @angelangie will discipline me....:skull:

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

LDW and YIN are great together with this sweet chemistry, I can see they don't give out friendly only vibe. But I can see they are being very careful not to cause some rumors. I do think they should end up together in real life. But hey....that's only my opinion from those dramas and bts.....:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1