Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

982  Sometimes it's more fun and relaxing... Just lurking and reading instead of posting....:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbZkcx2fX6UvWERHbudULimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCzYWFF7gjjyaEW3R9rcx

:grimace: erhm... mmm... ahhh.. @USAFarmgirl 

Disclaimer: Dont open spoiler if u cant take jokes:

Spoiler

O... kay... now i know how Jillia feels... *dum~~*

0f0ab708417cfbf4e814b41f97c5d2b6.jpg

+2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv3Kg0GZGZbrIEnv7RBcN@supergal99  Bless your heart and it's not easy...

Let's just say I have been there believe me LOL :lol:and paid my dues as recorded in past pages.  Winning is about team work that is true.  But winning isn't everything to everyone.  Sometimes it's about a place that has warmth and names you recognize and over time you even trust.  Sometimes real life can keep me so busy that when I do get on and I'm to tired to even think about numbers or for that matter dramas. 

It's peaceful to just enjoy any thread from time to time and soak up the posts that you find there, the people and their thoughts.  Not to mention I think I learn even more in that sense of silence sometimes.   Whether I come or go, post or lurk this place has always been at least for me comforting.  

Not because of the numbers...  Like I use to believe...  But because of the people like you...:wub:

Not about the counting...  More about the Sharing...

It's the fact that we can joke around, agree and sometimes even disagree...

It's always open, welcoming, and you never know who you will find here...

Priceless...

Subtract 2

*phew* @USAFarmgirl ...glad that u didnt come after me with shrimp's hammer ...ops!  (Oh luckily u dont like horrors ...ahhh!!):grimace:

Juz sharing since we r on this topic:

Spoiler

I remembered asking u in the Songs thread - if this is like yr Time Machine. I cant remember the exact words.

One day (recently after i read some 'emotional' posts here) i went on this Time Machine n went back to 2014 - wow... itz really an interesting journey. I 'see' members come n go from 2014 to 2018. Names that i don recognise to familiar ones i saw in other threads.

Mmmm.. many interesting stories... there was even a virtual party organised by uri event organiser....

Then i 'saw' me n my first post here...hahaaaa.. ok so embarassing to talk more. Hahaaa... ok ok chill... juz sharing...

Edit.. oh surprise surprise! I spotted yr popular male lead Tranz -- he was here since 2014 i think...wow...

Edit again... oh this thread started off as a competitive games thread for the record.

Hahhaaaa...

+2

Edited by Guest
Add words

Spoiler

Most of the drama schedule affected by soccer! :( Me no like soccer.

tenor.gif?itemid=7198283

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@staygold Like who cares about Soccer right ? With all these disruptions, it kills momentum ! 

@supergal99 I hv been active on this thread maybe more than a year. This is my go to thread for going out of topic ! Something I can’t do on drama threads .:lol:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

:grimace: hahahaa  @triplem ooiyoo i really 服佐你 (u know cantonese ya? Translate: admire u (literally).

U in HK now right?? Woah... u ah...super loyal to Soompi ah... hahahaa... ok ok chill i know some other chingus here also super loyal. :grimace:*dum~~*

+2

Oh adds wins :lol:  congrats!

where r all the subtracts go??? I am suddenly missing the rapidly number race :lol:

Should we call them back??

Restart over, 

Five hundreds.... 

Well, refreshing the page and it turned to be 506?

• Like 5