Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla the case is interesting. It did mentioned the handphone technician reported it. Wondering too if this also breached of privacy. But seems the world focus is shifted to the case more.

Its really like real life kdrama. They dont disclose all name yet. Dont you think this strategy is not too good? For those waiting their oppa involve or not will be worry. -_- As im not really young boyband follower, im not so worry though :)

it certainly is like real life drama.... and your question on breach of privacy is interesting. think it a matter of which law takes priority. if one thinks about it, any time a whistle blower opens their mouth and reveals a law has been broken, they are also in essence breaking some sort of breach of trust or privacy. it is because they believe the broken law violation is so bad that they would spill the beans. thats why it is always tough for people to speak up when they see something wrong happening...

and yea, it is certainly is a real life kdrama...as for the strategy on how the names are revealed, that will depend on the justice system and the bureau investigating them. since there are lots of folks involved, am sure the head guy is weighing who they can go after with some certainty before revealing names. otherwise, the focus of the case will get lost in the noise and they won't win anything... and yea, am like you. don't follow any boyband and so not really my worry...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Can you teach me and @cenching korean? :joy:

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

Suckling Babe Darling, I am old and heading to acquires my Senior Citizen ID....I got no brain for learning another lingo....:astonished:

@stroppyse

I forgot to mention that beside Teochew, Hakka and Korean also shares many words until someone brought it up in TYH thread. One if it is Skin = PhiFu.....Both Mandarin and Hakka use the same pronunciation with different tones...:lol: Male= Nam-Ji slightly different than NamJa in Korean.

So for my THY encore I will look for more Teochew and Hakka words.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

And, "nam - ja" versus "nam -ji", okay. So, "nam - ja" literally translates to "male person". In Teochew, is "nam" = male and "ji" = person?

Actually this is Hakka word (also the phifu) another dialect of Chinese.

Your Q make me thinks, so in Hakka “Nam”is male I am not so sure about the “ji” but Hakka uses the same “ji” for female and child.

Female = moi ji

Child = se fo ji

Also another word for male is “lai ji”, another “ji”. Hmmm, maybe I should ask my Mother...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Another one....:triumph:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310306wpp/breaking-choi-jong-hoon-to-leave-ftisland-and-retire-from-industry

These men are absolutely rotten to the core kind of perverts and calculative predators, they got the look money fame that can give them any kind of woman according to their taste. Instead of having a proper GF they opted for fooling around and involved in a blood game.... May they get the punishment they deserve and justice for the ladies...

I can’t believe what I saw in many sites that there’r some fans who are still defending

them....Most of them are young girls, no wonder the victims are a lot...:skull:

+2

add.

@angelangie

Had you try?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching oo the buns looks nice~

As of now two more celebs have left. One retire one leave their group. 

I'm quite sad by all of this...just why must they do it...sigh..

+2

They are predators. They preyed on the victims, found the victims' weaknesses so they can used it to blackmailed them, they drugged and raped and taped them, put it in their chat rooms and having a kick out of it....Maybe they earn lots of cash from it too since it rumoured some politicians got involved too....

This is worse than Edison Chan because EC didn't spread the tapes himself and all the women were willing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1