Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@stroppyseDoing a small break from Healer aswell? :D It was actually a very good call to rewatch it. I'm enjoying it more than I thought tbh. Just having the same feels again and getting reminded on so many great scenes feels so good.

20 hours ago, stroppyse said:

In Korean, milk is "oo yoo".

Actually this is one of the first few words I learned. to this point my favorite korean word is 바나나우유. Banana milk :D It sounds just soo cute!

Actually I can read hangul, I may take my while to recognize each of the letters, but I know the alphabet and know the words. But most of the times I don't know the translation of the words. 

@sushiliciousDoesn't Kill it begin very soon? Are you going to watch it now? 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

you minus 400????? :D too much sugar after TYH   @cenching I just commented the same :joy:

Hahahaha! At least this time someones noticed! That's even a worse attempt since @Lmangla a few days ago! :P  

@staygoldHaven't seen you here in a while, the lack of the owl is way too much!

@cenchingI wish I could read chinese, all the letters and the language is so exciting!

2 hours ago, cenching said:

They are predators. They preyed on the victims, found the victims' weaknesses so they can used it to blackmailed them, they drugged and raped and taped them, put it in their chat rooms and having a kick out of it....Maybe they earn lots of cash from it too since it rumoured some politicians got involved too....

This is worse than Edison Chan because EC didn't spread the tapes himself and all the women were willing.

I do hope the people involved in this gets their just desserts for what they did. 

642 - corrected

• Like 3

kekeke... so was not inclined to check out touch your heart at all but spazzing about mama boy is making me curious. if there is a vid that has just scenes of mama boy and slap girl, let me know. will watch just that! :D

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yep. ...disappointed with this noble idiocy trope the writer has brought in

Noooo.... that is disappointing to hear.  I was really hoping that preview would prove to be a fake-out.  JR you're too smart for the Noble Idiocy trap!!!!  *sigh*

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Noooo.... that is disappointing to hear.  I was really hoping that preview would prove to be a fake-out.  JR you're too smart for the Noble Idiocy trap!!!!  *sigh*

+2

Sighh, I at least would've understood if it was Yun Seo who decided to be a noble idiot, but Jung Rok??? I thought he was smart. Don't disappoint me Jung Rok!!!! 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, triplem said:

Exactly..after eps 11 I was quite certain JR would hold on no matter what. But I think something  her CEO said to him struck him...I think it has to do with how much she's worked to come to where she is and this is the time when her career is just getting resurrected and she cannot afford any rumours or scandals...

I think this is quite realistic where the k entertainment industry is concern...

Sighhh. I don't want to say anything before I watch the ep myself. After watching so many K-romcoms, I think this is expected, we ought to have a separation in 13/14th ep. No matter how stupid it is, I think we do need a break from all the sugar overload. If there is no angst, the ending wouldn't be so rewarding. They have that formula for a reason. It works like a magic. LOL. So yeah, as much as I dread it, I think I'm okay with it. Ahhh I've grown up so much. Hahaha. 

• Like 2