Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh

Maybe he feels defensive after what media reported about him...But still as a public figure and married to one he should know how to handle it properly.....No need to airs those speeches in the public lha....Aiyoooo, I feel malu on their behalf....So murahan ones, Singer is always murahan lha now the hubs ketularan lou....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh @Sejabin

I saw a news where the Chaebol said he is sure to be with Singer till he died etc etc....:skull: Hadeh, just married less than a week no need to blows the trumpet too loud lah....Keeps your private life private....Silence is golden....

+2

Not that I want to curse them or anything.. but I bet that they won't even last for 2 years :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5c860839a7b57017037194.gif?download

.. when you learn  your boss is off sick —  :mrgreen: 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 

@Lawyerh I finish 2 episode of mister delicious with yummy dimple :wub: 

@Sejabin  If they had wedding I hope its agood one , kdrama wedding is come disappointed for me sometimes :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

@Lawyerh , At first look I thought ok he is handsome but when he smile & I see his dimples  , I press the break quickly, I get all dreamy about him - :blush:

its two episode let me watch more body part of him oops I mean story  :D then I’ll list my favourite thing about him :joy: 

* I am usually perv but all talk about body part people would mistake me of serial killers next   :mrgreen:

Long pause for I have lover , I miss that drama if I had time I would rewatch it gladly :kiss_wink:

@Sejabin u need to watch it , it’s first cheater I liked :joy: 

• Like 1

I think other honorable cheater i remember is Kwon Sang Woo in Temptation. :D

I always say if u would cheat , cheat with younger version of ur wife :joy:  , it’s morally wrong   , but it’s just updating  :yum:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Anyone try copying and pasting on to your own post and the size becomes a little funny?

Size would get funny.

+2

Click on "paste as plain text" then it will become normal....

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1