Quantcast
Ayame

Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

KJW’s childhood memories in Japan. :)

• Love 2

2 hours ago, redcoral said:

(Not sure though with the huge and sexual tension parts....:tounge_wink:.).LOL yea my mind went there :phew:

KJW is so sexy by doing nothing and sensual with his non verbal cues when he was romancing a lady that it's so hard to keep our minds out of the gutter....:joy:  Man to Man is a very nice sophisticated drama ala James Bond (not Johnny English...:tounge_wink:) that I absolutely love....I hope there will be something similar in the future....

• Like 2

On 7/11/2019 at 5:16 PM, cenching said:

What genre of drama should this 2 have as the leads? They are visually striking and stunning with their unique and exotic look....:love: The heats will melt our eyes....

I would love to see them in spy master drama...

I've just started watching Search:WWW and I'm totally sold on Lee Da Hee! She's now my top choice for a sexy/powerful actress to be paired with KJW. :D K-drama/movie gods, please make it happen!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I've just started watching Search:WWW and I'm totally sold on Lee Da Hee! She's now my top choice for a sexy/powerful actress to be paired with KJW. :D K-drama/movie gods, please make it happen!

IKR!!! :glasses: She isn't the cute type but powerful sexy and gorg....:love:   KJW and LDH will be great as Mr. and Mrs. Smith Korean version....:glasses:

• Like 3

Nice photoshoot with So Ji Sub and a young KJW.

See this Instagram post by @jaeucksfangirl

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cenching said:

IKR!!! :glasses: She isn't the cute type but powerful sexy and gorg....:love:   KJW and LDH will be great as Mr. and Mrs. Smith Korean version....:glasses:

14 hours ago, Ondine said:

I have to share two video of her from running man, she had me laughing.

• Love 1

18 hours ago, tamee_bae said:

Just flashback to A MOMENT to be cherished forever.:P

His fans actually filled up the magazine. So cute.

See this Instagram photo by @areumdaunnnnn

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

12 hours ago, redcoral said:

I have to share two video of her from running man, she had me laughing.

As I'm a longtime fan of Running Man, I would love to see Kim Jae Wook on Running Man. It would be a miracle comes true.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

As I'm a longtime fan of Running Man, I would love to see Kim Jae Wook on Running Man. It would be a miracle comes true.

I would pay money for that. 

• LOL 2

58 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

I love RM too and I imagine a clumsy, charming KWJ

• LOL 2

@Kristin Lee and @Jt922

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one wishing for it to happen. I hope the writer would be a fan of Her Private Life and decide to invite them, park min young is close with yoo jae suk because of Busted so she decided to come and Kim Jae Wook feel close with her so he's willing to come. Or it could be also this way. Come To Play and Life Bar has Joo Ji Hoon and Jo Jung Seok, his close friends. Both of them have been to Running Man. It would also be nice if those three are invited. But I guess they need to be promoting something. I think they're not the type to just come. :grin:

• Love 1

What’s gorong gorong 고롱고롱? Is that the sound of purring?

1 hour ago, fauna said:

What’s gorong gorong 고롱고롱? Is that the sound of purring?

Yes, it means 'Purr Purr'. You will see this word very often especially for cats. 

Looking at his latest post, my eyes lost focus on whether to see Muryang or his veins. I am so used to him wearing long sleeves and his veins really got my whole attention. I was thinking if he was doing something active on his arms, perhaps he was lying down from a certain level while playing with Muryang,  

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, JJChastity said:

I would also love to see him on 'I Live Alone'. :wub:

• Like 2

@sillygal haha, yes I would love to see him in I live alone but it seems pretty unlikely since he doesn't like to do shooting at his home. Namgoong min appears on I live alone because he is close with Si Eon. If I live alone has Joo Ji Hoon or Ryu Deok Hwan or his other close friends maybe they will drag him with them. :D I wish.

• Like 1