Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

to be honest, I love his character in Who Are You (even when he is a ghost).

I want him to do a character of normal people. Work as a police/public servant. have a family or wants to get married. 

You know a relatable character. 

But, deep down I want to see him as a daddy's role. Hot Single Dad coz he is just too cute with kids. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

But, deep down I want to see him as a daddy's role. Hot Single Dad coz he is just too cute with kids. 

Oooh, a hot single dad is great too as long as not the kind of drama where we need sacks load of Kleenex.....Maybe comedy or light drama....:blush:

6-BD89306-4705-4-D67-A7-AB-92093-FFCF168

Spoiler

Cute fan arts....:love:

1-E6-F2423-E799-41-E0-890-A-1-DB69-B97-C

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Think he actually rocks comedy roles ...so would love to see him and Kimnamgil in an action comedy ....feel free to throw Scarlett or honey Lee into the fray....2 very beautiful and very kick richard simmons females......

It will be quite cool if he is the timid guy and the female lead is the one kicking richard simmons and protecting type...(not incredible strong like SWDBS type) but just the kind of have a strong character. 

9 hours ago, jaydendoji said:

I also wanna see Single Dad role. Struggling musician daddy with cutie girl will be cool too.

But pls no Cancer related storyline. :sweatingbullets: 

Yup no cancer related... just a story to tell a real struggle of single fathers out there. Coz just like single mothers, single fathers have their struggles too. 

Something like a Chinese movie 'Something Only We know'. 

Don't know if this has been shared here before or not. It appears on my youtube suggestion as I am looking for KJW songs. Gosh, I do not know he can sing jazz too. and the harmonizes with Ga In is so lovely.

Full credits to video owner Fairy Pitta (http://babyg.kr)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Don't know if this has been shared here before or not. It appears on my youtube suggestion as I am looking for KJW songs. Gosh, I do not know he can sing jazz too. and the harmonizes with Ga In is so lovely.

Full credits to video owner Fairy Pitta (http://babyg.kr)

Omo!!! :wub:That was candy to my ears.... wish they didn’t cut KJW scene out but oh well! Thanks for sharing. 

On 7/4/2019 at 10:28 PM, fauna said:

It looks like he did do a hilarious impression of an AI. He needs to do comedy more often.

Also, I’m sure this was probably a cameo scene but what drama or movie was this from? Thank you.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jt922 said:

Omo!!! :wub:That was candy to my ears.... wish they didn’t cut KJW scene out but oh well! Thanks for sharing. 

Also, I’m sure this was probably a cameo scene but what drama or movie was this from? Thank you.

She is Ga In's fan probably that explains the zoom on the lady. 

I just came back from FTISLAND concert and one week vacation in Seoul. I wanna share my experience when i went to Soop office to drop a paperbag of gift to KJW.. it was last week Saturday around 12.50pm. It took me around 7 minutes to walk from Gangnam Gu Office Station to the Soop office.

I'm actually lucky at that time because Saturday is not a working day so the office is supposed to close on Saturday. When i reached the Soop office, I saw the door was opened and i try to go inside the office. It was dark and no one in the office! I said "Hello" a few times and suddenly there's one guy (a staff i guess) came out. I'm so nervous at that time. I told the guy I'm a fan from Malaysia and wanted to drop the gift bag to KJW. He nodded and take the bag from my hand and I said thank you to that guy and then he closed the door! My gosh..i was so lucky that day, if the door didn't open, i unable to pass the gift to that guy. 

If you guys noticed, there's a guy sit on the stairs at the left. That is the guy who i passed the gift. 

6enEPLT.jpg

I hope the gift already reached KJW's hand by now. I'll patiently waiting someday he will wear the Hysteric Glamour cap that i bought for him which i believe he still doesn't has that design. 

Here's the map to Soop Office from the subway station

EY4zcNt.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, bliss1004 said:

I just came back from FTISLAND concert and one week vacation in Seoul. I wanna share my experience when i went to Soop office to drop a paperbag of gift to KJW.. it was last week Saturday around 12.50pm. It took me around 7 minutes to walk from Gangnam Gu Office Station to the Soop office.

Sorry to cut, i don't know how to quote without including the images, since images not allowed to be quote and i've been read the rule and googling it but still there's no information T.T  sorry maybe I miss it or not fully searching it

But anyway, you are so lucky :blush: ever since i read your story in her private life's forum. Aaa so envy with you, i hope we can see Jaeuck Oppa wearing the hat. If he did, we impatiently waiting your update about it here :heart: