Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

Being a fan of a low key actor is really hard... the only time he come to surface is when he has work... other than that we just need to wait if he updated his SNS or if we find him in his friends's SNS.. 

I need to get use to this I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim Jae Uck Ice Bucket Challenge 2015. This challenge is to create awareness of ASL Syndrome where the patient having severe pain on their muscles and limbs just like when their body is thrown by icy cold water. I tried this challenge before. 

He must be so hurt having the heavy bucket hitting his head but he needs to control as he is filming the challenge. And love to see when he tagged his friends we unexpected. Here he tagged Park Hyo Shin, Han Hye Jin (model) and another person. Enjoy the video.

95097-F4-E-2068-4-DD1-AE7-D-58-C58-C4-F3

What genre of drama should this 2 have as the leads? They are visually striking and stunning with their unique and exotic look....:love: The heats will melt our eyes....

I would love to see them in spy master drama...

Some old gifs:

8-A9-B6834-5-EFD-4540-867-E-6071781-C742

4-CC66-C4-F-9-D99-4-E5-E-97-D8-07-AD02-C

• Like 2
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, cenching said:

95097-F4-E-2068-4-DD1-AE7-D-58-C58-C4-F3

What genre of drama should this 2 have as the leads? They are visually striking and stunning with their unique and exotic look....:love: The heats will melt our eyes....

I would love to see them in spy master drama...

Some old gifs:

8-A9-B6834-5-EFD-4540-867-E-6071781-C742

4-CC66-C4-F-9-D99-4-E5-E-97-D8-07-AD02-C

I agree with the spy drama with huge sexual tension.

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, redcoral said:

I agree with the spy drama with huge sexual tension.

Not sure though with the huge and sexual tension parts....:tounge_wink: KJW had some love interests both on silver screen and small screen BUT no one can hold a candle to PMY in sexual tension department....In fact no couple in the history of K drama can compare to the Gold Standard of Ryan and DM...:love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, cenching said:

Not sure though with the huge and sexual tension parts....:tounge_wink: KJW had some love interests both on silver screen and small screen BUT no one can hold a candle to PMY in sexual tension department....In fact no couple in the history of K drama can compare to the Gold Standard of Ryan and DM...:love:

Hmm, personally I'm holding off judgment on that. I think a good actress who can do a darker, more raw vibe could pull it off. I love Ryan x Deokmi, but I think overall their vibe was more cute than sexy, and it was mostly Ryan bringing the sexy to the table. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

I agree but I want everyone to see that he can have major chemistry with other actresses also not just PMY, he is such a good actor he needs to shine...

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Ondine @redcoral

Tbh, I don't really that keen to see him in another romcom (no fan of romcom, my cup of tea is heavy drama, I watched HPL solely for KJW)....I love him better in more complicated roles, but sadly in K ent industry such roles don't come often and not so great in rating department.  His chemistry with PMY will be difficult to dethroned.....He is sexy and PMY is cute and the combination is explosive. PMY's cuteness strengthen his manly sexiness and his manly sexiness emphasized her cuteness and femininity.  I don't feel for PMY but I am forced to admit that their chemistry is the best so far and the moment they were both on screen I forgot whatever flaws I loathed in HPL, pardon my shallowness....:sweat_smile: They brought smiles and brighten the surrounding.

Now I want to see him back to serious roles....Too much sweetness causes cavity and induces diabetes....:expressionless:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Tbh, I don't really that keen to see him in another romcom (no fan of romcom, my cup of tea is heavy drama, I watched HPL ONLY for KJW)....I love him better in more complicated roles, but sadly in K ent industry such roles don't come often and not so great in rating department.  His chemistry with PMY will be difficult to dethroned.....He is sexy and PMY is cute and the combination is explosive. PMY's cuteness strengthen his manly sexiness and his manly sexiness emphasized her cuteness and femininity.  I don't feel for PMY but I am forced to admit that their chemistry is the best so far and the moment they were both on screen I forgot whatever flaws I loathed in HPL, pardon my shallowness....:sweat_smile: They brought smiles and brighten the surrounding.

Now I want to see him back to serious roles....Too much sweetness causes cavity and induces diabetes....:expressionless:

I also would prefer to see him next in something that's not a rom com. I did appreciate the sexy Ryan + cute Deokmi combo they were going for with the show, but my personal preference would be sexy/powerful KJW + sexy/powerful actress and I want their roles' status to be more or less equal. :D Like Mr. and Mrs. Smith maybe. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I also would prefer to see him next in something that's not a rom com. I did appreciate the sexy Ryan + cute Deokmi combo they were going for with the show, but my personal preference would be sexy/powerful KJW + sexy/powerful actress and I want their roles' status to be more or less equal. :D Like Mr. and Mrs. Smith maybe. 

Who will be your sexy powerful actress of choice??? :lol:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ondine said:

I think we'll all on the same page with NO to rom com, I want to see him in an action, since HPL was the first drama that he gets the girl, I want him to get the girl....no more second lead syndrome. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, cenching said:

@Ondine @redcoral

Tbh, I don't really that keen to see him in another romcom (no fan of romcom, my cup of tea is heavy drama, I watched HPL solely for KJW)....I love him better in more complicated roles, but sadly in K ent industry such roles don't come often and not so great in rating department.  His chemistry with PMY will be difficult to dethroned.....He is sexy and PMY is cute and the combination is explosive. PMY's cuteness strengthen his manly sexiness and his manly sexiness emphasized her cuteness and femininity.  I don't feel for PMY but I am forced to admit that their chemistry is the best so far and the moment they were both on screen I forgot whatever flaws I loathed in HPL, pardon my shallowness....:sweat_smile: They brought smiles and brighten the surrounding.

I think I somehow can see his trend of selecting his work. Firstly, he is an actor who will choose something different. A more heavy characters but in between, he will choose a lighter roles. I think he did this to kill off his heavy characters. 

For example, after Bad Guy he did Marry me Mary because Hong Tae Sung is a pitiful character. He played with emotions a lot. 

Then after Mo Tae Gu, he did Temperature of Love. he didn't wait too long to accept new drama after Voice. We knew he said in many interviews that Mo Tae Gu really affected him as an actor, so my guess is he takes a lighter role in TOL (even he is the second lead) to send MTG away. 

And last year, he did The Guest and Amadeus. Both are heavy roles. And he did said, after last year, this year he wanted to show the lighter and more cheerful side of him and HPL comes just at the right time. He seems wants to shed those scary and serious image he got because of his characters. 

So, for next role my guess he will do something heavier. a more rich in depth kind of character. I don't mind what it is but please be  a drama or a non-indie film. Coz if it is indie, it is so hard to get it in ENg Subs. 

• Like 7