Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

Looks like he hurt his back during his “Route 66” photoshoot, but still carried on, around the 3:45 minute mark in this video. What a pro!

Some pics from the photoshoot.

See this Instagram post by @jaeucksfangirl

• Like 4

I hope he enjoyed the Thom Yorke concert. Here is a video of Walrus, Mate, and Dear Cloud playing together. KJW is rocking a red hat and having so much fun! Music is like his first love. :)

• Like 2

9 Sexiest Male K-Drama Actors Of 2019 So Far

3. Kim Jae Wook

Kim Jae Wook as Ryan Gold is essential on this list. His portrayal of Ryan Gold was not only incredibly sexy, but he also set the bar really high in terms of boyfriend expectations. Ryan is so understanding, nurturing, selfless, and caring when it comes to his girlfriend, Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young).

NBrR2tx.jpg
     Ryan is the quintessential male lead who makes it almost impossible for any other male lead to top him in terms of all-around perfection. Sounds pretty sexy, right? He is.

E6P4261.jpg

But let’s be real, Kim Jae Wook has always been pretty hot and hard to overlook when it comes to his characters on screen. I mean, remember his appearance as the lonesome and brooding hotteok chef in “Coffee Prince“?

V8gpqCZ.gif

That smirk, though!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1341470wpp/9-sexiest-male-k-drama-actors-of-2019-so-far

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/2/2019 at 6:54 AM, JJChastity said:

I jump to vote directly for Kim Jae Wook because the other 8 could not top him. And I'm not the only one who think so.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1341470wpp/9-sexiest-male-k-drama-actors-of-2019-so-far

The moment I saw the title, I knew he's gonna be one of them, for sure. There's no way he will be left out. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sillygal said:

The moment I saw the title, I knew he's gonna be one of them, for sure. There's no way he will be left out. :wub:

Definitely. Even though he is listed third, his picture is front and center at the top of the article.

So charming, and looks devastatingly sexy in a white shirt, no matter what he is doing.

• Like 3