Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

11 hours ago, JJChastity said:

He's really funny.

He really is. He’s supposed to be looking at himself in front of a mirror, so he’s making faces, posing, and dancing at himself. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, JJChastity said:

I really like his silly face when he dances. He should star in comedy next time. He did say he wants to try comedy. I think it would also suit him. We have seen his potential in funny expressions in Her Private Life.

I like his funny expressions in HPL too, especially when he stares daggers at his employee who wants to work overtime when he wants to leave early for a date with Deok Mi. 

He’s not afraid to be silly too, dressing up as Latte and putting on lion makeup for the online world. So cute.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

51 minutes ago, sillygal said:

Thank you for posting the video and hope you do enjoy watching it. :blush:

Thank you for your hard work! I find his interviews really interesting, as much as his acting. Especially those  in 10asia about song picks and about movies with musical topic. I  have seen most of them and I find his description so thoughtful and accurate.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 2:52 AM, sillygal said:

Thank you for posting the video and hope you do enjoy watching it. :blush:

I love the video. He speaks so well! Not many of The Guest interviews were subbed so I'm so thankful for your work. 감사합니다!

• Like 1

Translation of melon article about the MV making (pics 3 and 4).

See this Instagram post by @thekdramaholic

Sumin wanted to show “people with different charms,” including KJW “who’s receiving a lot of love.” :)

• Like 5

On 7/21/2019 at 11:30 AM, mushforbrains said:

This guy can rock any look....except facial hair...to me anyway...:lol:

i am with you... i don't think he looks good with facial hair. So keep your face clean shave, Jae Uck ssi

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

i wish they make a live action of "Barakamon". it's a japanese manga about a calligrapher who moved to suburban to find inspiration. it will be superb if kim jae wook casted as the main character, Seishuu Handa. But it will be a challenge to find the child actress to play as Naru :neutral:

675018.jpg?itok=lQCT3ZuJ

• Like 2