Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

7 hours ago, liltash85 said:

This is full view but it's from far and not so clear.....but oppa's voice such an eargasm

Thanks! Here is a short interview with him and her about it.

See this Instagram post by @riritambun

There was also an article about it at A Koala’s Playground: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/08/21/kim-jae-wook-and-son-ga-in-tapped-to-promote-the-10th-annual-jecheon-international-music-film-festival/

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kyakyari said:

Sorry to cut, i don't know how to quote without including the images, since images not allowed to be quote and i've been read the rule and googling it but still there's no information T.T  sorry maybe I miss it or not fully searching it

But anyway, you are so lucky :blush: ever since i read your story in her private life's forum. Aaa so envy with you, i hope we can see Jaeuck Oppa wearing the hat. If he did, we impatiently waiting your update about it here :heart:

I think you got the wrong person. The one who has met KJW is not me....she is other girl from the HPL thread which i also so envy of her....kekekeke 

I'll update in this thread if there's any new pic of him wearing HG cap that i gave him..

7 hours ago, fauna said:

See this Instagram post by @riritambun

There was also an article about it at A Koala’s Playground: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/08/21/kim-jae-wook-and-son-ga-in-tapped-to-promote-the-10th-annual-jecheon-international-music-film-festival/

Daaamnn, they look really good together there. They both can give off that fierce, dark vibe. I likey. (And Gain has always been one of my fave Kpop idols.) I also love those sexy photos with Lee El posted upthread. Lee El does fierce and sultry really well too, they look really good together.

As for the role question, I want to see him in a modern lead role as the leader of a team in a more action-oriented or high-stakes setting, and not a rom com. Maybe something more political (I'm digging Lee Jung Jae in Chief of Staff right now, hehe). I'd also like to see him in a role with children too, since he seems to be really good with them. But not in a thriller setting like The Guest. :D

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cenching said:

And who are those youngsters???

Probably the festival's volunteers. They are wearing t-shirts with the festival's acronym (BIFAN) and logo.

Kim Jae-wook at last year's BIFAN:

Kim-Jae-Wook-XPN-1.jpg

Kim-Jae-Wook-XPN-2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

He really is the prettiest Hedwig. He looks like he doesn’t know what to do with that information. :sweatingbullets: 

I love how he always has something positive to say about women. Yes, high heels are painful!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I think KJW has a bit of androgyny looks. His facial features aren't as strong as most men but not really as soft as woman to the point of being a pretty boy....His body type is lean and slim too, not very muscular. With all of those qualities no wonder he looks great in drags...

71-B3-B83-A-611-F-401-D-9-D1-C-4-DDA8-B5

Spoiler

380-E34-A1-4-C0-A-43-D7-BDEB-FB1-BEBE336

54-DA306-C-A5-FA-4008-AA1-A-A055-BA60588

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jaeuckismylife said:

@cenching btw why you always give me the same reaction? Lol lol lol :w00t: :phew:

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Because every time I see you I always remember what you said in the shipper thread about your hubs and *cough* KJW....I was LMAO when I saw it and almost choked to dead on my Sencha.....:joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, cenching said:

I think KJW has a bit of androgyny looks. His facial features aren't as strong as most men but not really as soft as woman to the point of being a pretty boy....His body type is lean and slim too, not very muscular. With all of those qualities no wonder he looks great in drags...

Hide contents

And those cheekbones.....damn:wub: 

6 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

He’s very lean!!

the only romcom lead without the obligatory fan service shower scene...wondering if he got it written into the contract:lol:...probably after he froze as MTG in his bath scene....

Most of the time those shower scene is not needed. N I think the PD nim also is not the type who love to exploits certain scenes to get ratings. 

5 hours ago, cenching said:

From which event is this photoshoot?

To me his sharp features are those who makes him look manly. But he does have some softness in his face especially when he gets his eyebrows trim a bit (just like how he did it in his younger days). 

But what ever it is, he looks good even as a man or a woman. How can that be?