Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

31 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Surely a stylist should be aware of this? And it's not only Kim Jae-wook, I have seen that white pasty look on many female k-celebs whenever they appear at events, even when the lighting is good. It's a beauty standard I cannot comprehend. I don't see the Japanese celebs, for example, looking like ghosts in events even if their faces might look a bit "shiny" because of lighting conditions. 

I am agree the stylist should knows better. Some C and K celebrities even looked like their heads were pasted onto someone else's bodies...:joy: I don't know about Jap celebrities but there were many such fashion faux pas in Hollywood red carpet too....:joy: Talking about the so called world class celebrities stylist and make up artist....:sweat_smile:

31 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

his bright smile at the end

Maybe he recognised someone he knows....He seemed to be care free, in good spirit and happy last night...Good for him....:blush: Waiting forward to see him in August 22nd(?) another Jap mag and Esquire September Edition while he is taking his time in choosing his next drama/film.

10 hours ago, fauna said:

Here is a longer clip of them watching the screen together. It seems they have still remained friends all these years. She arrived with actor Ji Il Joo, but is hanging out with KJW.

https://youtu.be/WNiSQJiwxNo

Oh they sit side by side. Kim Jae Wook, Yoon Eun Hye, Secret Seon Hwa, Kara Gyuri, and T-ara Eun Jung. Three of the ladies is Kim Jae Wook's former co-star. Maybe he will play with Seon Hwa later and then this video will be a memory to look up to again later on.

For me, Kim Jae Wook looks awesome as always so I have no complains over his make up. That goes also for his Dunhil appearance. He can rock any outfits, hair, or make up as he please. His presence is enough for me. He can also rest as long as he wants. I can wait.

I told you being his fan would be hard. It drove me crazy back then in 2009. But it's worthwhile following him like water (there's calm and flowing moment) and there are still a lot of his longtime fans out there. Like his friend once said Kim Jae Wook has a charm that is hard to get out from once you fall for it. So be patient and hold steady. Let's enjoy the ride.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

What a lovely 2 days. Jaewook look glowing and content. Now we have to stay still and wait for another mag pictorial that release this August  22nd. 

Being JW fangirl is hard, it will take a loooong time to get the new update of him and amazingly we’re used to it. B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, JJChastity said:

Oh they sit side by side. Kim Jae Wook, Yoon Eun Hye, Secret Seon Hwa, Kara Gyuri, and T-ara Eun Jung. Three of the ladies is Kim Jae Wook's former co-star. Maybe he will play with Seon Hwa later the this video will be a memory later on.

Lol, they gravitated toward him like the sun. :lol: He gets along with people so well.

It looks like Mnet Japan is going to broadcast his Life Bar episodes. They are making an effort to promote him. I guess they know a good thing when they see it.

See this Instagram photo by @marianne830204

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 10:26 PM, rabbiteen said:

Seems like it was a bit of a mini reunion for him with some former co-stars in attendance. Yoon Eun Hye, and I think Gyuri and Eunjung were also there.

Also, coincidentally, Krystal is there as the PR ambassador. Back in 2010, she said she was a big fan of KJW and would like to marry him on WGM.

The Guest film might be back on track:

CJ ENM Clarifies Reports Of Cancellation For Film Version Of OCN’s “The Guest”

CJ ENM Clarifies Reports Of Cancellation For Film Version Of OCN’s “The Guest”

Aug 14, 2019
by S. Nam

OCN’s drama “The Guest” is in the process of becoming a film!

On August 13, a source from CJ ENM addressed reports that plans for the film had been canceled. They revealed, “We decided to take more time to strengthen the script. You could say that we’re in the stage of making the script more complete. The project is not canceled.”

“The Guest” is about a psychic, a priest, and a detective who solve bizarre crimes that occur throughout Korean society, banishing the evil in people’s hearts through a combination of Korean-style exorcism and shamanism. The drama finished airing in November of 2018 and achieved high viewership ratings with its popularity.

Currently, director Kim Hong Sun is confirmed to produce “The Guest,” and Kim Dong Wook, Kim Jae Wook, and Jung Eun Chae are planned to star in the film.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1345476wpp/cj-enm-clarifies-reports-of-cancellation-for-film-version-of-ocns-the-guest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@jaemin kimpark I've shared it. If you would like to explain further about the event, it's okay also.

@kdramaQ I don't even realized it's decreasing, still above 800thousands, to be precisely 883thousands the last time I checked. For an account that started from above 300thousands before Her Private Life, 500thousands increase is quite a lot. So just few who left is unnoticable. They're probably not patient because he updates not often or they might found something else they enjoy. It's fine.

• Love 2

He gained nearly 2000 at JIMFF. Recently drop 1000. As @JJChastity said some may become impatient with his updates. :joy: 

We just need to replay every videos on all platforms again and again till he decide his new project. His radio programs seem interesting. I hope someday I understand all those contents.

• Like 3

@belena

Haha. The answers are so typical of Kim Jae Wook, but I wonder what the last thing about when looking at the mirror, gradually ...

@jaydendoji

Yeah, with Jae Wook, it all depends on his drive and among chances that lands on him, whether there is something he likes doing or not. He's not someone who feels the rush to work just because he have to. And he never wants to become like that. He wants to live with passion and purpose. Replaying his videos are nice to do. But even if you decide to like something else and just come back for him when he makes a comeback, it's fine also. He never demands loyalty from his fans or something. He does many other things he likes also. So we are also free to do many things we like. He's grateful for people who like him but he doesn't make "to be liked" as his everything or life purpose. That's why he lives with ease. So let's enjoy. :wub:

• Like 5