Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I voted for LMH’s mane of glory in Faith. I thought he was just stunning in it: a bit wild and careless of formality, and all man. Second for me would have been Poo Chai’s wild child look from City Hunter. If I could have done a third, it would be Lee Gon’s style, loved it. Which brings me to the second question. I don’t like the Justin Bieber look, where his whole forehead is covered in bangs. The Lee Gon style looks great, with some hair on his forehead.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Are you all having fun with the hairstyle poll?  I still haven't voted.  I know 1 choice, but debating about the 2nd.  The results from 2nd question about the bangs, are proving to be quite interesting-almost split.  

11 hours ago, itsmeash said:

Picking two was surprisingly difficult. lol.

Yes, imagine if you only had 1 choice!  I thought about 3, but it's more fun debating between 2 choices IMO.  

17 hours ago, madmad min said:

Bangs made me bored, like every hero and heroine in K and C dramas have infamous bangs.Please asian drama Lords change the style now high time. 

For me its GJP's noodle hair ---It is a feat to carry that one and I loved that hair on him from get go, suited his character.

HJJ Curly hair from LOTBS- Well, it was Sexy :D and had a copperish brown tone.

I like LMH as an ACTOR with half bangs and half forehead look ( @Leeminhosny Signature)

Despite my DP having bangs, too many of the actors have bangs.  I think a lot of the men have bangs to try to look young.  Be different and unique!  I like the half bang look in the photos @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina posted above.  But without bangs, he looks so elegant and handsome.  For me, it sets him apart from everyone else.   I also think he ought to shave the sideburns.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, msdot said:

I voted for LMH’s mane of glory in Faith. I thought he was just stunning in it: a bit wild and careless of formality, and all man. Second for me would have been Poo Chai’s wild child look from City Hunter. If I could have done a third, it would be Lee Gon’s style, loved it. Which brings me to the second question. I don’t like the Justin Bieber look, where his whole forehead is covered in bangs. The Lee Gon style looks great, with some hair on his forehead.

I love Poo Chai's and Main of glory too but I picked LG and KJD.  I like several of them so it was too hard to pick. I did not like noodle hair.  That is the only one I dislike. I love bangs on LMH.  Makes him look young. Without bangs he looks older.

• Like 3

I think he's more handsome and manly without bangs :

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=719

Spoiler

005Uf2zYgy1ffneiaagb6j30c50hsjrz.jpg

And I really love KDR's style. Soooooooooooo handsome without any bangs.

005Uf2zYgy1fk8xyu83q7j30sy0m7jw0.jpg

Spoiler

005Uf2zYgy1fk8xz9xw2fj30y80m2agc.jpg

But no KDR at the poll, so besides Lee Gon, I chose KJD  ??? No, after thinking over, I chose Kim Tan. Yes, Kim Tan's heavy bangs made him soooooo lovely. How I chose totally different 2 styles.  :P

005Uf2zYjw1f4k57u0dkhj30fo0fo3yv.jpg

cr. Logo

It also shows that he can portray totally different characters. Who said that he could only portray same characters.

:smashes:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

On 9/30/2020 at 8:30 PM, JoannaID said:

Just saying, I can't imagine if I am still single and having big crush on LMH, I will be much crazier fangirl, I will be insane, I guess. lol. 

Fortunately I am married, at least I can keep most of my sanity intact. 

:joy:

Even one of the A-lister diva singers in my country is madly falling in love to LMH.

In recent interview, the host surprised her with LMH photos and she just went blushing so hard and nearly cried in public. She's even married to one of the hottest men in my country, yet she's still fangirling hard over LMH. lol.

LMH's charm is so addictive, he's just irresistible.

Minho-ssi, bogoshipeoyo.....

Come back soon, Jaebal! 

Who is the A-Lister actress that you mentioned?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Who is the A-Lister actress that you mentioned?

2619747711.jpg

Her name is Raisa, she's not an actress, but she's one of the top diva singers in the country. She has > 24 million followers in Instagram and is brand ambassadors to many popular brands.

In this article bellow, she told the media that she dreamt of meeting Lee Min Ho, she's so obsessed with him and told people that she's wondering if LMH meets her someday, will he like her. LOL.

In article bellow you can also see her husband photo, she's already married to a very hot guy, yet she still falls for LMH. 

https://celebrity.okezone.com/read/2020/10/02/33/2287119/digoda-lee-min-ho-raisa-tetap-setia-pada-hamish-daud

She's an avid fan of TKEM, she sang "Dream" a little bit and posted on her Instagram story awhile back. :) 

I haven't voted the hairstyle poll, LMH looks good in all of this hairstyles, hard to choose one, even though I prefer his manly appearance without bangs, but he looks very cute too with bangs. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Been gone for quite some time. Im glad i came back just in time for one of my most awaited polls~the hairstyle:D. Ive got an easy 1 choice for poll #1. My all time favorite among all his character's hair so far is Poochai's. For me he just looks very very hot with that wild hair:wub:. Choosing my 2nd fave was the one that actually gave me a hard time. After some thoughts i choose Kim jong dae gangta hair with the bangs:)

• Like 6

8 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I also think he ought to shave the sideburns.

Yeah I think He did do that not shave fully but he removed the sideburn line near to his ears that made it look more weird in some scenes of LOTBS.I remember it because the gap was too much not to notice #Repurcrussionsofmultiolerewatches.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hohoho said:

Been gone for quite some time. Im glad i came back just in time for one of my most awaited polls~the hairstyle:D. Ive got an easy 1 choice for poll #1. My all time favorite among all his character's hair so far is Poochai's. For me he just looks very very hot with that wild hair:wub:. Choosing my 2nd fave was the one that actually gave me a hard time. After some thoughts i choose Kim jong dae gangta hair with the bangs:)

@Hohoho, oh..... we have the same taste, I voted for this, too! And I couldn't agree more with what you said - in my eyes, he just looks very HOT & sexy with that hairstyle. My other choice was King Lee Gon............... :blush:

13 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I think he's more handsome and manly without bangs :

Reveal hidden contents

005Uf2zYgy1ffneiaagb6j30c50hsjrz.jpg

And I really love KDR's style. Soooooooooooo handsome without any bangs.

Reveal hidden contents

005Uf2zYgy1fk8xz9xw2fj30y80m2agc.jpg

But no KDR at the poll, so besides Lee Gon, I chose KJD  ??? No, after thinking over, I chose Kim Tan. Yes, Kim Tan's heavy bangs made him soooooo lovely. How I chose totally different 2 styles.  :P

cr. Logo

It also shows that he can portray totally different characters. Who said that he could only portray same characters.

@gtLmh0622, over the years, he has rocked styles with and without bangs. But, I think he wears bangs so frequently that it's a bit shocking sometimes to see him without them. :grin:

13 hours ago, msdot said:

You know I love you, @CarolynH, but shave the sideburns?! AGHHH! :tears:  

I guess you can tell that I really like them! :D

@msdot,  I find them attractive, too! But, as a general rule for me, they shouldn't extend much further than the midpoint of your ear. Sideburns or mutton chops are in fashion. ... If you choose to grow out your sideburns you are definitely making a statement. :idk:..... this is what I feel.

On 10/1/2020 at 11:43 PM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Даже со спутанными волосами Ли Мин Хо очень милый!

https://aminoapps.com/c/k-drama/page/blog/lee-min-ho/wKzs_ouJrxZmBKQp4wBaxJgX7XkKbzG

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing the pictures. I do agree with you - he's CUTE indeed! :Ohboy3:

• Like 3

On 10/1/2020 at 5:30 AM, JoannaID said:

Just saying, I can't imagine if I am still single and having big crush on LMH, I will be much crazier fangirl, I will be insane, I guess. lol. 

Fortunately I am married, at least I can keep most of my sanity intact. 

:joy:

LMH's charm is so addictive, he's just irresistible.

Ahaha it's funny that you mention it. I've followed LMH on and off since his BoF days, and my boyfriend always has the same reaction every time he sees him: extreme eyeroll. 

He's like: "What do you even see in him anyway, he's just a tall Korean dude." 

Boy, LMH Oppa has been a fixture in my life long before you came into the picture, he ain't going away anytime soon. :lol:

As for hairstyle, I gotta say I really liked his hairdo in Gangnam Blues, but maybe it's because I also really enjoyed his "rougher" side. I don't really like when he's too pampered. 

Otherwise his hair in Tkem was okay too. Overall, I'm part of the "messy & without bangs" club. The more we see his face, the better it is!

Show

Eh4tRPIVgAYYb_w?format=jpg&name=small

us

tumblr_on5durDfUY1ttxe3mo1_1280.jpg

That

Ehui4GgUMAA-zqb?format=jpg&name=900x900

Forehead

Spoiler

EiHUGJxUMAAg7Ze?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 8

Missing LMH. It's almost 4 months since TKEM. Not even interview or anything, just IG update. Feels like he is ghosting on us. Maybe i need to stop rewatching his Dramas, so i won't miss him. But then, when i watch other dramas, I'm wishing it was his drama, LOL!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

MIn Evening/Moring Minoz, Happy Weekend. 

Thanks everyone for participating in LMH's favorite song TKEM OST.  Sorry for MIA - RL kept me from being on my device long enough to post. I enjoyed reading your reasonings. 

Thanks for the poll @CarolynH @Lmangla. My first choice is GJP's hair - simple because NO ONE else could have sported that while looking ridiculously handsome and charming.

Second choice is KJD Gansgta hair - the rugged look made him look extra extra HOT.

I like him with his hair without bags the most - his forehead is just so sexy. But seriously, he is an all in one package, everything suits him. 

Here is a video which confirms that!

Cr. to the owner of the video. I enjoy it often, thanks Chingu for putting it out.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Korean stars celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival: Lee Min Ho caused fever with just 1 photo

Lee Min Ho

"King" Lee Min Ho made fans flutter when posting a handsome and attractive image with sweet wishes: "To those who are always by my side, take good care of yourself and enjoy holidays. Autumn is warmer than ever. "

screenshot1-16015445383491417603594.png

https://kenh14.vn/quan-doan-sao-han-mung-trung-thu-bts-dien-hanbok-blackpink-nhan-nhu-truoc-gio-g-tzuyu-lee-min-ho-gay-sot-chi-voi-1-buc-anh-20201001173127198.chn

• Like 8

Because COVID has limited current activities for MH, I enjoyed going back and re-reading the interview he gave before his military service.  He really was very candid.  I highlighted the parts that stand out to me now.

Many thanks to @heartLMH for the translation.  :heart:

On 4/27/2017 at 10:45 AM, heartLMH said:

Credit: Weibo Get_It_K

From Chinese translation on interview with Star1

Q: Getting enlisted soon, what have you been up to lately?

LMH: After LOTBS, I was trying to look back and digest all the different events accumulated during that period. I am currently waiting to be enlisted.

Q: What are you thoughts and emotions regarding enlistment?

LMH: Actually there is nothing special. During this time, I came across a lot of other people's sadness and strange feeling towards enlistment. However, I don't have such state of mind, just have some regrets. Compared to enlistment, I have more emotions and regrets towards coming to an end of my 20s phase. I have already stepped into my 30s and have regrets towards increase in age (looking back) and also my acting works ....hahaha

Q: What does it mean to lose the "commoner" in LMH?

LMH: As an artiste, there is a degree of control and restrain on personal life, or the life of LMH. Seems like I have forgotten what I was like before. The period of enlistment seems like an opportunity for me to think about what are my pursuits in life, values etc.

Q: Seems like your enlistment is later then it should have been.

LMH: As you know, I had a major car accident when I was 20. The time between 21-22 years old was very difficult...state of mind, work, I had ever thought of enlisting during that time. However, my parents and management company convinced me to stay put. Actually, I was not physically fit at that time, I could not have made it even if I had wanted to.

Q: That is why you had the opportunity to work hard and become what LMH is now 

LMH: I will always think, if I was enlisted then, I would not have taken part in BOF and not have completed a blessed 20s phase. Hence, I will think that not enlisting earlier was a good choice. I worked on dramas for the past 10 years, experienced and tried what I was able to. I don't have regrets towards dramas. I acted a lot at a good age, received a lot of love from overseas fans. It seems like I have contributed to promote hallyu, feeling very blessed.

Q: Have not seen you in movie in a long time after Gangnam 1970.

LMH: Yes. I had actually wanted to make a movie before my enlistment. However, the shooting of LOTBS started later then scheduled and so it was difficult to find time for a movie. I long have thoughts about making movies when I am of a more matured age. So please look forward to the future. Let LMH as a person settle (more matured?) and LMH as an actor grow and by that time, I think by then it will be better for me to make movies. With that change, I have the ambition to make different genres of movies and work with many producers.

Q: What genre/ subject matter  of movies do you want to act in?

LMH: A challenge to reach out to the entire Asian market in the likes of James Bond and Mission Impossible type of movie. The earlier Hong Kong type of sentimental love stories would also be something I wish to try. We are in a generation that straddles between film and digital era, hence that is a lot of nostalgia towards movies in film. Wish to take part in movies which reflect the era's societal happenings and values. Just like taking part in MBC's documentary DMZ, it can reflect some of my thoughts, is an area of interest to me. Just like Sunbae Gong Yoo's movie Silenced, as an actor to let the audience know what was of concern to him, it is a very meaningful job. 

This is only part one of the interview. Will work on Part 2 tomorrow if nobody has done it.

Night night Minoz. TGIF

D-14 to 512 :(

On 4/28/2017 at 11:24 AM, heartLMH said:

Credit: Weibo Get_It_K

From Chinese translation on interview with Star1 Part 2

Q: We are all curious about "commoner" LMH's typical day off.

LMH : Just do nothing. Hahaha. I would have found things to do last time, not now. I don't particularly have anything that I specially like or am passionate about. I tried looking for something that I like or cultivate a hobby. I don't do anything, it's chronic fatigue most of the time.

Q : Do you have any food that you particularly like to eat?

LMH : This is too classic a question... ok....I like to eat "Mummy's rice" (Mummy's cooking). That is why my ideal type must be able to cook. Hahaha. My mum is a model homemaker, I grew up seeing her take control of affairs at home. I prefer a girl that takes after my mum.

Q : Another more classic question, what is the secret to upkeeping your looks?

LMH : Hahaha.... beauty regime..really didn't do anything. Perhaps I don't even do more than what most men do. Nowadays, people are very concerned with managing their looks, right? This is an old topic, I am a very basic person, I just make sure I properly cleanse and remove makeup.

Q : Like to go out and play or go for a vacation?

LMH : Once I am out, I would feel tired. For example, I went somewhere for a meal, I don't wish for people to talk about it after that. Recently the social media is very advanced, if a picture was taken it would be circulated with useless remarks, and this caused me to be very emotionally drained. Although this didn't cause any major incidents to happen or hurt anyone, but people who don't know me speak about this and that of me really causes one's heart to be tired.

Q : Albeit this way, you walked through these 10 years in low profile.

LMH : I am more low profile...hahaha. I survived through earnesty and without any major catastrophes. Despite this, I did get lost along the journey and my thoughts changed. When I first debuted, I thought I will not hide my activities, but slowly and unknowingly, I wanted to hide myself in a corner. I am basically an extrovert, but I have since become more conservative. However when I am working with everyone, I still behave like an extrovert. Outside this time or in life, it seems that I have become more conservative (introvert?)

Q : Without realising, you have many hoobaes.

LMH : If there are opportunities, I hope I can be a sunbae whom hoobaes who need help can lean on. In reality, 80% artistes or singers in the entertainment circle are unable to start in a good environment. For me too. There are times when there are clashes and there is a need for an outlet which you can hear objective comments. When making any decisions ,may also meet some difficulties. I had experienced all these when I debuted at 20. Recently when I meet with hoobaes, I would also talk about these difficulties .

Q : To not be an actor but a soldier, what would you like to challenge on?

LMH : To me, living a routined life is in itself a very big challenge. Hahaha because when I was schooling, I had never got out of bed to be in time for school. I personally do not like alcohol and do not like to wander outside till late at night. Just by staying at home, I feel that there are many things to do. I like to stay up late even when I am home.  I will only go to sleep after being frustrated with what I was doing. 

Q : What are the words you would like to say most to your fans? 

LMH : Actually I cannot 100% empathise with what the fans are feeling. Because I have not particularly liked or sought after someone (he meant idol I believe ). I don't have a favourite artiste and hence am unable to experience the feelings of what it is like to be a fan. Although I can't understand how the fans are feeling towards not being able to see me for 2 years, the sadness, regrets  and encouragement, I have received them and could feel them. Everyone be healthy, do your own thing and if you live a full life, time will pass by very quickly. Wait for my return, I wish to use my works to cure (the painful waiting period?)

Translation of Part 2 of the interview as promised.

It was indeed a very candid interview. Didn't give politically correct or sugar coated words. Just true to himself. Behind all that fame and glory, there were many sacrifices made on his personal life which commoners like us will never understand. On the other side, it is almost impossible for him to understand how it is like being a Minoz. Ironically, there still lies a beautiful connection between LMH and Minoz. 

D-13. Have a good weekend Minoz...

02fb3efd51671b59582f29d0d3223387bf6e685a

:hwaiting:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

Hours left in the hairstyle poll.  Make your vote count! Welcome back @Hohoho!  It surprises me that the Lee Gon hairstyle has a HUGE lead over the other hairstyles.  I thought the GJP hair would win, with Lee Gon coming in 2nd!  My least favorite is the LYS hair from CH.

I think in our letter to LMH, I will mention the results of the hairstyle poll.  I knew that the GJP hair was one choice.  For me, it's the same as no bangs --with a little ...ok a LOT of curl.  Second choice was more difficult.  I was torn between (1) CY bandana -ana and (2) Lee Gon.  someone mentioned that they liked his hair a little disheveled and I thought yeah, me too.  So, I ended up choosing Jong -dae because it's off the forehead, which is my preference, and not so perfect.  I have to say that it cracks me up watching his hairstylist using the pointed handle of the comb, moving a couple of strands of hair.  

My own hair horror story.  My hairstylist, at that time, is Korean.  I don't have the beautiful silky Asian hair; instead, I have the thick, coarse, slightly wavy hair.  So, my hairstylist said I should have a keratin treatment.  Now, her keratin treatment was Korean, so I would be able to curl my hair if I chose to do so.  First time, absolutely beautiful.  I finally had that soft straight hair.  Unbelievably, it last a year.  I decided to have my hair treated again.  It looked great---until I washed it.  There was a clump in the front and a bigger clump in the back where my hair was burnt!  You could actually hear my hair crinkle if you squeezed it.  Finally, my friend said, just chop those parts off even if your hair is uneven.  No other subsequent hairstylist could figure out what went wrong.  None have heard of the Korean keratin.  Anyone else with a hair horror story?

• Like 3
  • Shocked 6