Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Could someone enlighten me about how the K-entertainment industry works.

As a new observer, I've been seeing very different things if comparing to the Western entertainment or other countries. Why does dating rumour become very sensitive to K-celebrities? Why they aren't allowed to date freely? So if they date secretly it can be categorised as scandal?

On another note, I hope you are all correct that we will get new project announcement soon! :D 

• Like 5

On 10/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, CarolynH said:

I think my current hairstylist said keratin itself is good for the hair.  The one who burned my hair said that the Korean keratin didn't have formaldehyde, so it was supposedly better. 

@Nikaa94  I thought more would vote for the GJP hair, so I am surprised more people didn't vote for it.  The hair style itself is pretty weird, but LMH still looks good.  I really didn't expect KJD to get that many votes.  I almost forgot about KJD and LS.  Poor CY bandana-ana and LS didn't get any votes:tears:  If we would have had 3 votes then CY bandana-ana would have at least received one vote.  Lee San had a bit of a curl in the beginning--at least I remember seeing LMH at the airport with slightly curly hair when he was filming BH. 

@CarolynH So first was for LG and second was for KJD? That is exactly what I voted though I like PC and mane of glory too.

19 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
Ohhhhhhhhhh又一次通宵看剧
把蓝色大海的传说全看完了
还有前几天去新疆玩路上断断续续把之前一直很想看但没时间看的永远的君主看完了
绝了太绝了又列入个人珍藏韩剧系列准备再刷几遍
李敏镐真是太迷人了说喜欢我都觉得太浅,我觉得是值得,他值得很多人去爱他
浑身上下没有一个地方是不完美的,最重要的是我觉得他是一个特别棒的演员
眼神、微表情、动作细节处理的太到位了,浑然天成的那种,每一次演技爆发看的我都头皮发麻,无数次在内心嘶吼着卧槽这演的也太棒了吧,绝了绝了太牛批了堪称表演范本
声音也好听哦哦哦唱歌也好听哦哦哦还有很多很多所以我说他值得,实在是太优秀了
高中那会继承者们那么火感觉全班女生都在看我没看,大学的时候蓝色大海舍友们都在追我不看,仿佛脑子是进屎了一样。应该早点接受美好故事的熏陶,早点爱上他才对哈
呜呜呜呜哭了哭了他太美好了太美好了,接下来就在适合看韩剧的季节再多看看他的剧吧噢噢噢噢噢

e788ccf3ly1gjalmdb0kdj21s60u0tmw.jpg

e788ccf3ly1gjalmcmhluj21s60u0h01.jpg

I would like to share this Weibo account with you all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhhhhhhh once again I was staying up all night watching TV

I have watched over Legend of The Blue Sea

A few days ago, when I went to Xinjiang on my way of traveling, I completed watching TKEM that I had always wanted to watch but had no time

Absolutely awesome that must be included in my personal collection of Korean drama series and ready to watch a few more times

Lee Min-ho is so charming that I think it's too shallow to like him. I think it's worth it. He deserves a lot of people to love him

There is no place in his body that is not perfect, and the most important thing is that I think he is a fantastic actor

His eyes, micro expressions and action details are so perfect that they are just like nature. Every time the acting broke out, I felt my scalp was numb and I cried in my heart for countless times : "Oh, my God, this is also a great performance, that can be the fine sample to teach acting.

Also his voice is goooood and his singing is also gooooood, and many, many so I say he is worth, is too good

When I was in high school, all girls of my class were watching hit drama "Heirs" but I did not watch it. When I was in university,  all my roommates were watching "LOTBS", but I still didn't watch it. As if my brain was into the shits. I should accept the edification of beautiful story early, fall in love with him early haha

Wuuuuu crying, he is so beautiful, sooooo beautiful. And then, I'll watch more of his dramas in the season suitable for watching dramas. Oh oh oh oh oh oh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, to the new fans by TKEM, many Minoz recommended "Faith" to her at comments.  :) 

Thanks for this.  Hope she watches Faith

• Like 7

On 10/4/2020 at 1:37 AM, syntyche said:

LMH twt Update

Congratulations! 

OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM ACHIEVED 20 MILLION FOLLOWERS

Congrats 20M:)

On 10/4/2020 at 10:56 PM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

On 10/5/2020 at 12:12 AM, syntyche said:

LMH IG update! 

Yay, awesome, a new update :)

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG! 
Can Korean Minoz do something and erase the posts? They are jealous of LMH because he is such a big star and has gigantic fandom. K-Minoz should report all the posts to MYM so they can they legal actions against the antis. 

I think LMH should announce his next project soon and become busy with work so some of these baseless and crazy dating rumors go away. 

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Looks like it's still the same.
Every time LMH got big attacks in DC, there would be something good announced.

:kicks:

Don't know it was because his achievement on SNS or another good thing will be announced.

Ahh I had nightmare today because of these antis :tears: I couldn't sleep well :tears: Actually Kminoz report all of them but they angry to MYM they say MYM doesn't work fastly , still they didn't deleted .they write so many post at the same time there are so many posts yesterday and today 

5 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Could someone enlighten me about how the K-entertainment industry works.

As a new observer, I've been seeing very different things if comparing to the Western entertainment or other countries. Why does dating rumour become very sensitive to K-celebrities? Why they aren't allowed to date freely? So if they date secretly it can be categorised as scandal?

On another note, I hope you are all correct that we will get new project announcement soon! :D 

Actually summary of Korea "Numerous celebrities believe that marriage will lead to a fall in their popularity” and + dating news , you can read this article but idol and actors are different, idol world is more pitiles , actors are dating freely than idols, idol fans enter a protest mostly, they say "leave group"

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/10/does-marriage-affect-career-in-the-korean-entertainment-industry

But about LMH, some people think LMH as playboy because of his drama rich characters so I hope we won't read date news soon. If he date they will say " he is playboy" I saw a youtube video about this case so many people already written " he is playboy."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Король: Вечный монарх: Ли Мин Хо угощает 20 миллионов подписчиков в Instagram захватывающими фотографиями самого себя

lee_min_ho_breathtaking_snaps_post_20_mi

Ли Мин Хо, который заставил нас упасть в обморок от его королевского выступления в The King: Eternal Monarch, угостил фанатов захватывающими фотографиями самого себя, чтобы отпраздновать пересечение 20 миллионов подписчиков в Instagram.
Введите корейские подробности: у
Ли Мин Хо был великий 2020 год, поскольку его первым проектом после увольнения из армии был The King: Eternal Monarch. Поклонники не могли смириться с королевским поступком Мин Хо, когда он вернулся с треском. Более того, мы также не могли перестать восхищаться очаровательной химией Мин Хо с Ким Го Ын, поскольку теперь все требуют второй сезон любимой корейской драмы.

Пока его поклонники также ждут, когда 33-летний актер объявит о своем следующем проекте. До объявления у нас есть его активная эстетическая страница в Instagram, которая составляет нам компанию. Недавно стало известно, что звезда «Легенды синего моря» стала первой корейской звездой, у которой появилось 20 миллионов подписчиков в Instagram. В качестве вероятного удовольствия для своих поклонников Мин Хо поделился четырьмя откровенными снимками из своих ночных приключений в большом сером худи, черных джинсах и белых кроссовках. Его очаровательная липкая улыбка была похожа на вишню на вкусном торте.
На фотографиях вы видите красивого актера, позирующего среди зелени, перепрыгивающего через баррикаду и наслаждающегося захватывающим ночным видом на Корею, при этом самого похожего на вид. Чтобы увидеть Мин Хо в его стихии, просто быть обычным парнем всегда будет большой причиной, по которой у него так много последователей; его приземленный характер.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/king-eternal-monarch-lee-min-ho-treats-20-million-instagram-followers-breathtaking-snaps-himself-566407?amp

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

But about LMH, some people think LMH as playboy because of his drama rich characters so I hope we won't read date news soon. If he date they will say " he is playboy" I saw a youtube video about this case so many people already written " he is playboy."

Playboy due to his characters??? Whut??? He is always Pinning for one girl despite most of his known characters being rich. Am I blind or Antis are??? Wow....

Thin line between being a Fan and being a fanatic at times I believe. Being in entertainment industry is a hard job more so than meets the eye.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

26 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Thin line between being a Fan and being a fanatic at times I believe. Being in entertainment industry is a hard job more so than meets the eye.

Most bizarre ; some shippers already said " X deserve better , he is playboy" etc. when they read any rumor :lol: Did LMH confirm that he dated any actress? Just you live in dream world you think that he is dating any actress and then they act like he cheated her :lol:

I think they think LMH dates with every actress and then they say playboy 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually summary of Korea "Numerous celebrities believe that marriage will lead to a fall in their popularity” and + dating news , you can read this article but idol and actors are different, idol world is more pitiles , actors are dating freely than idols, idol fans enter a protest mostly, they say "leave group"

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/10/does-marriage-affect-career-in-the-korean-entertainment-industry

Ah I see, so K-entertainment does have different and unique culture comparing to other countries' entertainment industry. Celebrity figure is more "idolised" and perceived as perfect or need to have perfect personalities off cam, outside of their on cam performance. That's why the pressure is higher so they tend to keep their personal lives as private as they can.

It's odd that netizen nowadays can say so many irrational stuffs. There's no evidence that LMH is a playboy, he only had 2 publicly announced relationships and 1 relationship with other high profile celebrity lasted for almost 3 years, not easy to maintain relationship that long in the entertainment industry. Even many common people like us had more relationships history / more exes than LMH haha.

I personally don't care much about LMH love life, I care about his values and personalities off-cam of course, such as, I love his good manner to his fans, I love this charitable works, but his love life/his relationship is 100% his right, I only care about his happiness. I support him with whoever he dates or will date.

I believe LMH won't loose his popularity even if one day he decides to announce relationship or getting married. His talent, hard work and craft speak for them selves. 

Minho-ssi, still looking forward for your new project announcement, please!! 

:please:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Ah I see, so K-entertainment does have different and unique culture comparing to other countries' entertainment industry. Celebrity figure is more "idolised" and perceived as perfect or need to have perfect personalities off cam, outside of their on cam performance. That's why the pressure is higher so they tend to keep their personal lives as private as they can.

It's odd that netizen nowadays can say so many irrational stuffs. There's no evidence that LMH is a playboy, he only had 2 publicly announced relationships and 1 relationship with other high profile celebrity lasted for almost 3 years, not easy to maintain relationship that long in the entertainment industry. Even many common people like us had more relationships history / more exes than LMH haha.

I personally don't care much about LMH love life, I care about his values and personalities off-cam of course, such as, I love his good manner to his fans, I love this charitable works, but his love life/his relationship is 100% his right, I only care about his happiness. I support him with whoever he dates or will date.

I believe LMH won't loose his popularity even if one day he decides to announce relationship or getting married. His talent, hard work and craft speak for them selves. 

Minho-ssi, still looking forward for your new project announcement, please!! 

:please:

Yes Korea is so different , this sentence is so true "The Korean ideal “idol” is essentially selling a dream and once the illusion can no longer be maintained, entertainers apparently lose their appeal." Idol world is harder than actor world I read news a idol confirmed his relationship and 200K fans left from fandom :wacko: there still are so many netizens they say to Chen he should leave from his group because he married but some actor can lose their CFs, even so many people support they received so many dirty comments.I still remember LMH's last relationship comments , there were so many dirty comments. Actually somebody has at least 2 relationship they say "playboy" 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

32 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

It's odd that netizen nowadays can say so many irrational stuffs. There's no evidence that LMH is a playboy, he only had 2 publicly announced relationships and 1 relationship with other high profile celebrity lasted for almost 3 years, not easy to maintain relationship that long in the entertainment industry.

I found the dating ,no dating publicly made up dating seems worse in C ent than in K ent , both have crazy scenarios IMO. Even posing same in photographs with similar backgrounds at a time gap of 2 months leads to one being touted as dating couple. Lol.

I only know of 1 publicly announced relationship of his that did last 2-3 yrs which was a feat considering media news up and around. And he is touted as playboy who strolls around himself and uploads blurry pics? Oh well.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Yes Korea is so different , this sentence is so true "The Korean ideal “idol” is essentially selling a dream and once the illusion can no longer be maintained, entertainers apparently lose their appeal." Idol world is harder than actor world I read news a idol confirmed his relationship and 200K fans left from fandom :wacko: there still are so many netizens they say to Chen he should leave from his group because he married but some actor can lose their CFs, even so many people support they received so many dirty comments.I still remember LMH's last relationship comments , there were so many dirty comments. Actually somebody has at least 2 relationship they say "playboy" 

Oh wow, having 2 relationships is considered to be PLAYBOY? Even I had more than 2 exes before I met my husband, that means I am a playgirl? LOL. :joy:

Oh man, give him a break, LMH is every girl's dream boyfriend, he deserves to explore relationships with girls, he's also just a man who has personal needs, haha.

14 minutes ago, madmad min said:

I found the dating ,no dating publicly made up dating seems worse in C ent than in K ent , both have crazy scenarios IMO. Even posing same in photographs with similar backgrounds at a time gap of 2 months leads to one being touted as dating couple. Lol.

I only know of 1 publicly announced relationship of his that did last 2-3 yrs which was a feat considering media news up and around. And he is touted as playboy who strolls around himself and uploads blurry pics? Oh well.

These type of fans who often spark rumours/speculations and come up with multiple theories based on social media posts are hilarious, I am also observing this kind of fans behaviour around LMH, it's kinda funny and entertaining to read their posts, haha. 

I don't take these kind of contents seriously, LMH has been in the industry for 14 years, he remained unbothered and strong throughout the years, I'm sure he's already accustomed with all of the noises surrounding him. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, JoannaID said:

LMH has been in the industry for 14 years, he remained unbothered and strong throughout the years, I'm sure he's already accustomed with all of the noises surrounding him. 

I really admire his mental strength, as well as his patience and generosity!

:machocat:

Nobody, not even a celebrity, likes to be gossiped about (and he has said as much).  What I don't understand are those who say they are his fans, who build and spread rumors "for fun."

tumblr_pyk4t8CBHq1w2zf0ho4_540.png

• Like 7

Min Morning/Night Minoz

I have decided - I want LMH in romance again. Newly wed would be extra good. Just simple - beautiful romance with lots and lots hugs, kisses and heart racing scenes. I am even ready for contract marriage/ relationship type stories. No need for any heavy work - just his presence on screen would do. Don't worry about CH type stunt scenes, or TKEM style grandeur. I am not expecting much am I? Please come back soon.

Minossi - Congratulations on  20M IG followers - but please please please just announce new project. I want something to look forward to. :Please:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Actor Lee MinHo Continues To Prove His Huge Global Popularity With New Record

Lee-MinHo-top-actor-star-actor-instagram

Actor Lee MinHo is for sure very popular around the globe!

On Oct. 4, it was reported that Lee MinHo has become the first Korean celebrity (including actor, idol, and other) to have reached 20 million followers on Instagram and Facebook.

Back in June, he also became the most followed Korean actor on Instagram.

The actor has an impressive amount of more than 72.3 million followers on all his social media accounts (Twitter 3m, Instagram 20m, Facebook 20.7m, and Weibo 28.6m as of Oct. 5, 2020). Lee MinHo keeps on increasing his social media followers every day.

Lee MinHo is for sure one of the most liked Korean actors worldwide. He has been popular since "Boys Over Flowers" (2009) and then continued to act in popular dramas such as "City Hunter" (2011), "The Heirs" (2013), and "Legend of the Blue Sea" (2016).

the-king-lee-minho-gif.mp4

With his latest drama "The King: Eternal Monarch", he has stolen the hearts of new fans and gained a lot more followers. Before the drama on Apr. 3, he had 12.6m followers.

Many are looking forward to his new project! It is yet to be announced.

https://www.kpopmap.com/actor-lee-minho-continues-to-prove-his-huge-global-popularity-with-new-record/

• Like 8

3 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Actor Lee MinHo Continues To Prove His Huge Global Popularity With New Record

Actor Lee MinHo is for sure very popular around the globe!

On Oct. 4, it was reported that Lee MinHo has become the first Korean celebrity (including actor, idol, and other) to have reached 20 million followers on Instagram and Facebook.

Back in June, he also became the most followed Korean actor on Instagram.

The actor has an impressive amount of more than 72.3 million followers on all his social media accounts (Twitter 3m, Instagram 20m, Facebook 20.7m, and Weibo 28.6m as of Oct. 5, 2020). Lee MinHo keeps on increasing his social media followers every day.

Lee MinHo is for sure one of the most liked Korean actors worldwide. He has been popular since "Boys Over Flowers" (2009) and then continued to act in popular dramas such as "City Hunter" (2011), "The Heirs" (2013), and "Legend of the Blue Sea" (2016).

the-king-lee-minho-gif.mp4

With his latest drama "The King: Eternal Monarch", he has stolen the hearts of new fans and gained a lot more followers. Before the drama on Apr. 3, he had 12.6m followers.

Many are looking forward to his new project! It is yet to be announced.

https://www.kpopmap.com/actor-lee-minho-continues-to-prove-his-huge-global-popularity-with-new-record/

@JoannaID How did the lady diva singer in your country get 26 million Instagram's when she is not really know worldwide.  LMH is famous worldwide but just 20 million and he is the highest for a south Korean. I am a little confused.

• Like 1