Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Can someone help me figure out the name of a drama? I saw a clip on TikTok but now can't remember the drama's name. 

In the clip there was a couple running down a hallway. As they ran the lights above them were going out. It was like they were running from the dark. I didn't recognize either of the 2 lead actors. I feel like the synopsis was something about one of the characters starting to lose time or something like that. 

I know that's super vague! Sorry! I want to kick myself for not writing it down. 

Edited by Poppy Williams

• 3 months later...

Hey need some help finding a series a friend told me about. It is about a girl who was separated from the guy, she has a child, then she has to work with a movie director, which turns out to be the guy. but the brother is held in suspension of also being the father? lol let me know if you guys have sugestions

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know about the drama that is similar to this one. The girl is from poor family (lawyer) the mail lead evens stay with her family thinking he is poor. his friends starts liking her. The the ML mom get alhtiemers. he has his mom meet her and she agrees to Mary him. I can not think of name. please help

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 1:52 PM, Jillia said:

Unfortunately we're unable to unarchive those threads. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! But you're permitted to create new threads for them if you like.

-Jillia

Hi Jilia, 

Thanks lot! 

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

What has happened to all of the daily drama threads? Even the links under the Official Thread directory for the current daily drama's lead to nowhere. Is there a problem somewhere? Below is the error message I get when trying to access a couple of the current daily drama threads.

"

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/1"

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Hello, 

What has happened to all of the daily drama threads? Even the links under the Official Thread directory for the current daily drama's lead to nowhere. Is there a problem somewhere? Below is the error message I get when trying to access a couple of the current daily drama threads.

"

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/1"

There is a posting about this under the problem solver thread on the forums home page (sorry don't know how to link threads) - essentially they know about it and are trying to fix it :unsure:

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

On 2/17/2021 at 2:52 PM, Guest said:

Unfortunately we're unable to unarchive those threads. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! But you're permitted to create new threads for them if you like.

-Jillia

Can a new thread be merged with the old one, assuming it can be recovered? So we could have a temporary thread? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

• 1 month later...

Dear admin,

I've been searching for the thread for "Smile has left your eyes" aka 'Hundred Million stars from the sky' forever but couldn't locate them.  It simply disappeared on Soompi forum.  Any chance of retrieving it?  Thanks a million. 

• Blob 1

Hi @Sianna,

We had an incident where many of the threads disappeared so we created temporary threads. Unfortunately the threads that have disappeared are unretrievable…

However, I will say that if many user want to coverse about the two threads you mentioned, we can create a new thread for it. we apologize for the inconvenience!

Re: @SC2019@chococarmela@Lmangla@partyon@Sleepy Owl@Admin@serenilmauve

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I was watching the 2nd episode of Beethoven Virus amd I'm confused, what are the ages of the characters? I know that the conductor is 40, but what about Rumi? I know that Lee Jiah was 30 when she did the drama but how old is she in the drama?

• 1 month later...