Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Can someone please help me find a drama name.

its was jealous scene when the the boyfriend and his girlfriend sat down with 3 party, she talked

only the 3 party man, and her boyfriend was jealous - he kick her in the a lag to stop ignore him.

ty!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for dramas with these particular scenes: HELP!

1. Anticipation of Boy and Girl meeting but they missed each other (i.e. Girl is walking but Boy is driving and facing a different direction, Girl exits a room/bus while Boy enters at the same time, etc.)

2. Girl sees a room full of people but the Boy only sees her

3. Stalker scene #1: Boy follows Girl to class/home/school but he stays on the other side of the road to avoid being seen

4. Stalker scene #2: Boy uses his hands to cover the sun from Girl's face while she is sleeping. When she wakes up, he's gone

5. Sweet scenes where Boy asks Girl out without using words

6. Dating scene #1: Girl has no umbrella, Boy comes to the rescue

7. Dating scene #2: For whatever reason, Boy carries Girl on his back

8. Dating scene #3: Sly moves of Boy attempting/finally holding Girl's hand

On 5/10/2019 at 2:37 PM, sweetnature said:

4. Stalker scene #2: Boy uses his hands to cover the sun from Girl's face while she is sleeping. When she wakes up, he's gone

Reminds me of a Kdrama scene, but I can't remember it.

Are you looking for just one specific Kdrama involving all these scenes?

What I gather from your query:

1. this is a school drama

2. boy is dead-on tsundere

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Could anyone help me remember the name of a mini drama series, 2-3 minutes long per episode, it was about 2 co workers their desks face each other, and most of the dialogue were in mind not an actual talk to each other..

She was tryin to ask him out, then discover he was trying to ask her out! or something similar to the situation...

Thank you so much.. 

Hi, I already posted a topic. But I wanted to make my dp from a drama. If anyone knows the correct place to go for this, please let me know. I don't want spam this thread. I can give someone the picture if they know how to do it or if they know a thread that can help me do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new today. I seen a short video on social media last year about a drama. I never wrote down the name of it or saved the video. Was half asleep. I'm curious where I can post to ask if anyone knows of it. Not sure if it was a drama or a movie. Lady was rushed into hospital in a sleek nightie had some ear problem and either her brother in law (husbands brother) or someone she knew was the doctor. She ended up falling for him while he was checking her ear issue. End of video clip shows him bringing her a drink and her looking him over. It's driving me nuts trying to find it :sweatingbullets:

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, UniversalRefugee said:

Life on Mars? Where can I find that?

Hi, I am new here by the way. 

Welcome!  Most people here use Viki to watch KDramas.  But there are a variety of sites online where you could watch.  I will message you a link.

On 4/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, Emarald said:

Can someone please help me find a drama name.
All i remember is that the male lead was abandoned by his mother and then had to live with his father who got remarried.
There was a scene where a kid was crying in the playground and he went and comforted him as it reminded him of the time he cried during a family photoshoot
And in the final episodes he reunites with his mother and tells her how everyone had a family and he was the only one left abandoned

Probably "Madame Antoine". Quoting from a recap of the "Madame Antoine"'s last episode: "He remembers how his father had lost his temper and cursed him for not looking sufficiently happy for the camera, then left him behind at the playground. Hye Rim encourages Soo Hyun to comfort the crying boy, and Soo Hyun is on the verge of tears as he holds his younger self."

Hi, i am new here, so i hope i'm asking in the right place. I'm trying to find the name of a drama, he is a singer/idol, she is a waitress at a club, she sees him and hides because he is declaring himself to a girl and gets rejected, but he sees her and asks her for her phone because he thought she recorded the scene, but finds a cd with the songs she wrote, and to pay her back so she does say anything about what she saw, he decides to play her cd at the club they are, and gets geting slaped by her. Then she gets fired, and starts working on a delivery food place and keeps bumpping into him.

That all i remember, any one can help me?

Thanks. :)

On 7/8/2019 at 4:24 AM, LumySeraph said:

Hi, i am new here, so i hope i'm asking in the right place. I'm trying to find the name of a drama, he is a singer/idol, she is a waitress at a club, she sees him and hides because he is declaring himself to a girl and gets rejected, but he sees her and asks her for her phone because he thought she recorded the scene, but finds a cd with the songs she wrote, and to pay her back so she does say anything about what she saw, he decides to play her cd at the club they are, and gets geting slaped by her. Then she gets fired, and starts working on a delivery food place and keeps bumpping into him.

That all i remember, any one can help me?

Thanks. :)

Monstar :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I've been looking for this drama for ages and cant seem to find it: It's historical I think, and some Korean-American guy comes to Korea as a secret agent(?)? I'm not 100% sure, but if anyone knows the name of the drama I'd really appreciate it! 

Thanks!

Edited by minnikimmi

On 7/18/2019 at 9:38 AM, minnikimmi said:

Hello! I've been looking for this drama for ages and cant seem to find it: It's historical I think, and some Korean-American guy comes to Korea as a secret agent(?)? I'm not 100% sure, but if anyone knows the name of the drama I'd really appreciate it! 

Thanks!

Perhaps you are looking for Mr. Sunshine.

Hi first time ever posting on this forum.

I'm kind of desperately searching for the movie Repechage (1997) starring Kim Hee sun  & Jang Dong gun

Anyone knows i I can watch it online? Doesn't matter if it's raw o subtitles. Anything is fine. Have been looking everywhere but nothing.

I'd be forever thankful if anyone can help. Thank you.

Edited by LAM MI
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, LAM MI said:

Hi first time ever posting on this forum.

I'm kind of desperately searching for the movie Repechage (1997) starring Kim Hee sun  & Jang Dong gun

Anyone knows i I can watch it online? Doesn't matter if it's raw o subtitles. Anything is fine. Have been looking everywhere but nothing.

I'd be forever thankful if anyone can help. Thank you.

I like searching for stuff so I thought I'd give this a try but.....

The movie is also known as Paejabuhwaljeon or as Payback.  Unfortunately, there is also a US movie called Payback from the 90's so that makes searching more difficult.

I keep a list of various video sites but I'm drawing a blank on all of them.  Sorry.

Probably you have already tried this but this is the only other idea I've got:  translate the title into Hangul and do a video search that way.  I tried this using Google Translate but, again, I got nothing.  And I can't be sure that the word Payback translated with the same meaning as the movie title anyway.  If you know Korean, you can undoubtedly do better than I did.

One last thought:  was the movie released on DVD?  If so, there is always eBay.  You can find anything there. 

OMG!  I was gonna leave that last search for you but I gave it a try and I FOUND IT! 

I'm spoiler-tagging this since this is a sales link:

Hope you will be able to get a copy of it.  :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, thistle said:

I like searching for stuff so I thought I'd give this a try but.....

The movie is also known as Paejabuhwaljeon or as Payback.  Unfortunately, there is also a US movie called Payback from the 90's so that makes searching more difficult.

I keep a list of various video sites but I'm drawing a blank on all of them.  Sorry.

Probably you have already tried this but this is the only other idea I've got:  translate the title into Hangul and do a video search that way.  I tried this using Google Translate but, again, I got nothing.  And I can't be sure that the word Payback translated with the same meaning as the movie title anyway.  If you know Korean, you can undoubtedly do better than I did.

One last thought:  was the movie released on DVD?  If so, there is always eBay.  You can find anything there. 

OMG!  I was gonna leave that last search for you but I gave it a try and I FOUND IT! 

I'm spoiler-tagging this since this is a sales link:

Hope you will be able to get a copy of it.  :)

Thank you sm for your effort, I appreciate it!

I've seen the dvd on ebay and amazon but I was trying to watch it online without having to wait for the shipping and stuff. I guess it's nowhere to be Found apart from that dvd...

I'll keep searching otherwise I'll just rest my case:tears:

• Like 1