Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

This building has been seen in many K-Dramas, and is used to depict Korean courts and prosecution offices. However, I can't seem to locate it on Google maps / streetview. Can anyone identify the building and location for me? Thanks!

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.imgur.com/JkF7rFX.jpg&key=5eac1b61ef6e323bbc8e3ceeb0d3ab75e4d999df238b9bf8973b6faaa7e7b305

2 hours ago, Jonah Kyle said:

This building has been seen in many K-Dramas, and is used to depict Korean courts and prosecution offices. However, I can't seem to locate it on Google maps / streetview. Can anyone identify the building and location for me? Thanks!

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.imgur.com/JkF7rFX.jpg&key=5eac1b61ef6e323bbc8e3ceeb0d3ab75e4d999df238b9bf8973b6faaa7e7b305

Try and watch Episode 1 of Dear Judge/ Your Honor. It premiered last Tuesday. That building on your link is the very first thing you'll see.

Seoul High Court. Seoul Central District of Korea.  Seochu-gu If this helps at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a korean drama or movie ( I kind off forgot the title) ..... everything I remember is as follows: The hero(mostly as far as I remember) runs a food truck along the river and initially doesn't run well but later on becomes a success after someone posts a pic online. Please help me with the title, I am looking for it since last 3 months. Thank you in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking for a Korean drama that I saw on my friend's laptop while she was watching it a few years back. It about a relationship between an older woman and a younger guy. I only remember a few things about it because I watched it for a few minutes only. The only thing I can recall is the episode where the younger guy brings or invites the older girl to his share house. The room was really tiny and messy. Some of his housemates are foreigners but I think I remember seeing a Korean girl there that is the same age as the guy. She might like the guy but I'm not sure. Anyway, after that, I remember them having a mini rooftop party on the rooftop of the sharehouse and the party was held during the afternoon. Rather than a party, it was more like just having fun with the housemates, drinking beer and stuff like that. The last thing I can remember about it is that the guy is sometimes hot and sometimes cold, like the type of guy who you can't guess what he's thinking.

To be honest, I don't even know if the guy is the main character or just a second lead guy. -.-

I hope you can help me out! It's been bugging me for days now! Hahahaha!

Edited by Michelle Mae

• 1 month later...

Needing help with a drama, its a family kdrama the plot goes something like this;

CEO's son is sent to the warehouse to learn, cant remember why, there he meets a girl.  She wants none of him as she has 2 b babies to look after.  He finds out about the babies and tries to befriend her even more and start something with her.  She is eventually recruited to work for the company that his mother works for.  Further complicating matters when she finds out who he really is  But he really sticks by her and wants to claim the kids as his as well, much to his parents horror and hilarity ensues as they try to get her away from him and he fights to keep her close to her.

Remember the drama but for the life of me cant remember the name.

• 1 month later...

Please Help Me

Currently I am stucked with Fated to Love You and Cinderella and the 4 Knights. Been watching them over and over again back to back.  Please help me.  I cannot move on from these 2 dramas. Anyone can suggest anything so that I can move on.  Please.

Hey!!! I have been trying to find a drama, can you guys help?
It is about a guy who can read minds through machines or something like that and, an actress who witnesses a crime but can't remember it. So, the guy decides to help the girl. I also think the episode starts with some news articles about an experiment and, how all the people being experimented on and experimenting die due to a fire in the building.
It would be amazing if someone could identify the drama, THANKS!!

9 hours ago, Hez Hassan said:

Please Help Me

Currently I am stucked with Fated to Love You and Cinderella and the 4 Knights. Been watching them over and over again back to back.  Please help me.  I cannot move on from these 2 dramas. Anyone can suggest anything so that I can move on.  Please.

There is a drama called 'A Beautiful Mind' which has the male lead from Fated to love You and the female lead from 'Cinderella and the 4 Knights'.
Do tell me what kind of dramas you are looking for. Some addictive ones are, among recents, Mr. Sunshine, Whats wrong with secretary kim and, maybe you can try Wok of Love with Jang Hyuk (but, i warn you there is a character that gets really annoying)

Spoiler

Thanks for the suggestion.  Really appreciate it. My kind of drama is romantic comedy with a slight melo in it.  Cause laughing and crying make me feel good though.  :D.  Will try to attempt Mr Sunshine and Wok of Love.  Sometimes I will watch short web drama in order for me to move on.

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this site so i'm not sure if i'm asking in the right place but I need help finding the name of a Korean Drama that i watched on netflix. It was about a boy who was a musician and his girlfriend was the keyboard player in the band and she ends up dying and he gets the chance to turn back time to the day she died but she keeps dying everytime because it's her fate and there is no way to change it. it's a really sad drama but it's cute i just can't remember what it was called.

• 4 weeks later...

I think he is Song Jae Rim. Saw the same actor in Nail Shop Paris. Hope this helps.

8 hours ago, amaranthedemon said:

Hello, I'm searching for the name of this actor (and I don't know the name of the character). This screenshot is from "Warrior Baek Dong Soo".
kuS3K-V6c1U.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I know I am writing under the wrong section.. though the thread header really applies to my situation right now. Because I am a noob, i also cannot post a new thread as I haven't met my four post requirement yet.

I have very fond memories of my friendship with this lady whom i met through soompi. I believe the last time we were in touch was 2005. I am based in Singapore. Her real name is Josephine and her nick was Bil mi if i remember correctly cos she really loved the korean serial by MBC made in 2000 starring Kim Min Jong. Her favourite actor was Cho Jae-hyun. We used to meet over korean(of course!) lunch at Raffles Place.

Because of some personal issues, i completely lost touch with her. I also lost all my contacts and subsequently changed my mobile number.

If anyone knows her, or knows if there's an active Singaporean sub-club in this forum, please enlighten me.

Thanks you!

Regards,

Mavis