Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Che-inji (Change) 1997

Hello,

I saw this movie back in 2003 on Arirang TV with English subtitles. It's one of those body swap movies starring Kim So-yeon. It was the first Korean movie I ever saw and I remember how much fun I had watching it. I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere to purchase as a DVD or even VHS. I'm wondering if anyone on here might have an idea where I can legally purchase a copy of this older movie?

" Kang Dae-Ho, a naughty boy used to be an academic failure, could not be more different than Ko Eun-Bi, a prim girl and model student. On one stormy day, lightning strikes both of them and knocks them unconscious. "

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381081/

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Sorry new here, can someone help me find this drama.

All I remember is

He's the son of a rich owner of corporation or something.

He's dad made him work from the bottom of the company and work himself up to become the boss.

I think it started in a bar and he has to sell He's watch to get by.

Lol I know . Can anyone help? It's comedy romance

9 hours ago, Jbong said:

All I remember is

He's dad made him work from the bottom of the company and work himself up to become the boss.

Do you know if it’s a recent or old drama?

hello, I am new here and I hope this is the correct place to ask such questions.

if not, please tell me where I can ask this question.

I am looking for a movie title and the only thing I remember is the ending.

a while ago I saw a movie. i think it was a korean movie and now i want to know the name.

i can only decribe it with a spoiler.

in the end the bad guy is a foster child, which was way older than everybody thought. (because of an accident...I think that was the explanation)

he was so cute so nobody ever suspected him of doing all those murders in that movie.

Maybe someone knows what movie that is.

best wishes and I will follow this forum for new inspirations.

bye,

konrad

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 9:58 PM, Jbong said:

All I remember is

I think I saw this drama because I remember the scene where the male protagonist sells his watch. I can`t say for sure but I think it is drama Coffee Prince (2007). It is a popular drama but I watched it only last year. I am not sure but it is possible to be right. You should give a try to see if this is the drama you`re talking about.

ac137e87c97e47b386b2fb8f1ec69082.jpeg?x=

It is the first time I coming here. Sorry for the late reply.

• Blob 1

On 2/12/2022 at 10:48 AM, Kathia said:

Hi chingus! I was hoping someone would create a thread for the movie Love and Leashes. Loved it and wanted to share my views. Thank you all!

Just created the thread! You can find it here: 

@philosophie FYI since you were looking for the thread as well

• 3 weeks later...

One more help please. Can someone please tell me the title of a movie (maybe a short drama). I watched it when I was very young. All I remember is _ 

"ML and FL are around same age and both are high school/college students living in same city. But they've never met before. They first encounter each other through a phone call by mistake. Then they make phone call everyday and learn about each other, later become lovers. One day they decided to meet each other on a date. They both come to that place in that time, but never actually got to meet each other. Because later realize they are living in different timelines (time travel stuff with phone). FL is in the past of ML, ML is in the future of FL. Time difference is I think 25 or 30 years.

In the ending scene I think, ML is now a University Student still in his 20s. In their class a new professor just transferred, turned out to be FL who is in her 50s. It's the very first time they meet each other in person."

Bittersweet romance :cry:

• Love 1

On 3/4/2022 at 1:04 PM, Eliza Marlowe said:

Bittersweet romance :cry:

This is one of my very favorite movies; it's called Ditto, and it was released in 2000.  It stars Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Ha Neul.

Borrowing the storyline description from MyDramaList:

'Ditto' focuses on a female university student from 1979 who begins talking via HAM radio with another student from her school. They hope to meet, but through a series of misunderstandings, she begins to realize that the other student lives in the year 2000. This bit of the supernatural serves as the foundation for an exchange between these two, who are separated by 20 years during which their culture has been transformed.

I've always been surprised that people don't understand the ending and that they are impatient with the pacing of this beautiful movie.  It makes so much sense to me, and it has always touched my heart.  Think I'm gonna re-watch it again soon.

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2022 at 10:13 PM, thistle said:

This is one of my very favorite movies; it's called Ditto, and it was released in 2000.  It stars Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Ha Neul.

Thank you so much for your help. Yes, it is Ditto. I thought I could never watched it again because I don't know the title. Thanks to you, I could watch it again. There is full movie with English subtitles in YouTube. 

I am now more understanding about the ending, true it all makes sense now. It is sadder seeing her end up alone. 

• Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Eliza Marlowe said:

Thank you so much for your help. Yes, it is Ditto. I thought I could never watched it again because I don't know the title. Thanks to you, I could watch it again. There is full movie with English subtitles in YouTube. 

I am now more understanding about the ending, true it all makes sense now. It is sadder seeing her end up alone. 

Glad to help.  I discovered this movie quite by accident years ago, and I'm sure that you will understand the reference when I say that the scent of it lives in my heart.

(spoiled tagging here so I don't spoil the story too much for those who may not have seen Ditto)

Spoiler

Although the FL ends up alone, it's also really beautiful because she had the courage to give up her first love so that her second could be born.  I thought that she was very courageous.  Her character was so innocent and childlike at the start but she had become wise when she had to make her decision.

I think it was right that she left the ML to lead his own young life and I believe that he was smart to realize that he should not intrude on her mature life.  He made his own sacrifice when he respected the sacrifice that she made so that he could live.  

Sometimes the best love really is bittersweet and cannot be truly fulfilled.  For me this was a true love story.  The men were both able to move on but the FL accepted her solitude.  That says a lot about how deep her love was.

One of the other things that I really like about Ditto is the security guard and how he just might be the "angel behind the scenes" who is responsible for what happens with the HAM radio.  The first time I saw the film, I didn't pick up on how important a character he really is but the next time, I thought "aha!" because there's an important reason for him to be there, and he is there in both times with the same un-aged appearance.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if anyone could help with the 1999 Kdrama called Tomato (토마토). I can't find an open thread for this but I did find a closed one. In the closed thread someone linked to all the episodes with english subtitles but the links are dead.

I made it all the way to episode 15 watching online but the 15th episode is cut in half and desycned on all the websites. Does anyone know/have the whereabouts of the 15th episode in it's entirety? I really want to watch the whole episode as it's getting really good and I think things in the story are about to unfold well.

Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Managed to find it, if anyone else is interested then send me a message and I'll help you

Edited by Dingo33
Found what I originally requested

• 1 year later...

Figuring out the title of a kdrama reel i saw on youtube. Can anybody help me with this, ive been trying to find this kdrama for a week now. I saw this kdrama wherein a 40 something lady in an office got a call from her lover and started to talk like a baby and her workmates having shocked reactions from her behavior, the only line i remember from the scene was the woman asking herself "did i just talk in a baby voice?". This has been bothering me for days now. Does anyone know the title of this series?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...