Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

I'm seeking a drama but the information I have is extremely vague.  It aired sometime in 2011 or 2012 and the story was about a family (rivarly?) and was serious in tone.  There are only a couple of scenes I remember clearly:

1) One of the main characters (good looking woman) sells "You liar!" in English which I thought was hilarious.

2) The same woman from above is in a bad mood and ends up going clubbing with a Korean-American named Jason.  They end up sleeping together, but she returns home, seeing her husband sleeping and feeling guilty.
  •  

On 1/8/2019 at 1:10 AM, dwight895 said:
 I'm seeking a drama but the information I have is extremely vague.  It aired sometime in 2011 or 2012 and the story was about a family (rivarly?) and was serious in tone.  There are only a couple of scenes I remember clearly:

1) One of the main characters (good looking woman) sells "You liar!" in English which I thought was hilarious.

2) The same woman from above is in a bad mood and ends up going clubbing with a Korean-American named Jason.  They end up sleeping together, but she returns home, seeing her husband sleeping and feeling guilty.
  •  

Posted on Naver Q&A...the drama is "My Love By My Side ."

Hi, I've just joined the forum! I'm a HUGE KDrama fan!

I can't seem to find "Shopping King Louie" tv show thread. And I've searched using both lead actors' names as well. It's not in the Directory Thread, either.

Is there any other way to find it? 

Thanks so much! I love this series! And I just wanted to see how other people felt about it. :) 

On 1/11/2019 at 4:01 PM, fitzsimmons said:

Hi, I've just joined the forum! I'm a HUGE KDrama fan!

I can't seem to find "Shopping King Louie" tv show thread. And I've searched using both lead actors' names as well. It's not in the Directory Thread, either.

Is there any other way to find it? 

Thanks so much! I love this series! And I just wanted to see how other people felt about it. :) 

Searching Soompi Forums is nuts!  I had to do a Google search "shopping king soompi forum" to find it.  :lol:

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/388838-drama-2016-shopping-king-louie-쇼핑왕-루이/

Welcome @fitzsimmons!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does CKnim still here? Or whoever's in charge :glasses:

Please help me to restore my old user name@mujay

View month ago i get help to restore my old email with the new email under @yanaMujay but this week i got trouble to log in too, does that's mean my name get banned or something  wrong with my accnt ? This new user name is actually under same email with the last one.

I really didn't mind when my old accnt get banned but may i knew the reason please?

@Jayan, CamelKnight is no longer a mod. It appears you have posted in the Problem Solvers forum as well. Please follow the Helpdesk troubleshooting steps. Change your password so you can log in again. Thanks. :)

@classyviews, Fiery Priest is the only thing that comes to mind. You must be a Goblin fan, so a funny series would suit your taste. I don't watch other dramas, so I'm not a good source actually. Let me tag my folks @triplem, @Jillia They can perhaps recommend interesting ones. 

@triplem thanks for advice, i posted already hope the team can Help

Or i just give in @YanaMujay name and use this user name:cry:

Little bit sad because i grown with Soompi in past 10 years  or maybe Soompi grow on me:joy:

Think back first time i lurking at Soompi at Secret garden era...8/9 years:sweat:time flies so fast..

Thanks dear

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 5:30 PM, triplem said:

Like @jeijei , I’m enjoying Fiery Priest . Touch Your Heart with Lee Dong wook & Yoo In na is great as well - fluffy rom com with proven chemistry between the leads . The folks on The Light In Your Eyes thread seem to be enjoying the drama as well 

Thank you

I saw Touch your Heart for the leads and just died of Cuteness.

Currently I am totally blown over Park Min Young's fangirling in   Her Private Life.

:) :blush:

9 hours ago, kingtae said:

anyone here who can recommend me some action k-dramas? send help ^^

Here's a short list; I'm sure that other posters will have more:

Healer

Two Weeks

W:  Two Worlds

Lawless Lawyer

City Hunter

• Insightful 1

Can someone please help me find a drama name.
All i remember is that the male lead was abandoned by his mother and then had to live with his father who got remarried.
There was a scene where a kid was crying in the playground and he went and comforted him as it reminded him of the time he cried during a family photoshoot
And in the final episodes he reunites with his mother and tells her how everyone had a family and he was the only one left abandoned