[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Has anyone had JAURIM on repeat since episode 2?

I listen to this song and still remember vividly that scene when YJ holds HD's hand and they run under a sky full of stars. Such a beautiful poetic scene.

It seems like this song was writen years ago (probably 9 years) and in the lyrics there is a part about twenty five-twenty one. Could the drama tittle be inspired by this song then? How would you interpret the drama's ending based on the lyrics of the song. Someone who understands hangul please give me some opinions.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 3/2/2022 at 10:43 AM, L A said:

Has anyone had JAURIM on repeat since episode 2?

I listen to this song and still remember vividly that scene when YJ holds HD's hand and they run under a sky full of stars. Such a beautiful poetic scene.

It seems like this song was writen years ago (probably 9 years) and in the lyrics there is a part about twenty five-twenty one. Could the drama tittle be inspired by this song then? How would you interpret the drama's ending based on the lyrics of the song. Someone who understands hangul please give me some opinions.

I don’t know for sure whether the writers were inspired by this song or not. But the song itself is about reminiscing an old love. Where they thought it will always be the same, like when they both were 25-21. One of the sentence is “I thought it would last forever, the you and me of the past”

So according to the lyrics of the song, most

likely YJ and HD won’t be together. Hurts my heart so much T.T

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Actress Kim Tae Ri and comedian Park Na Rae tested positive for COVID-19.

According to reports on March 2 KST, Kim Tae Ri was recently confirmed to be infected with COVID-19 and is currently in self-quarantine. As a result, tvN drama 'Twenty-Five Twenty-One' canceled the filming scheduled for last weekend. Filming will resume after Kim Tae Ri's self-quarantine is lifted on the 4th. 

Park Na Rae has completed all her vaccinations, and she's been consistently checking her COVID-19 status with self-testing kits. She then took a PCR test on the 1st as COVID-19 cases began rising, and she tested positive. 
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/03/kim-tae-ri-park-na-rae-test-positive-for-covid-19

First time watching Kim Tae Ri's acting & am really surprised that she is already 30. She looks so young like 15 yrs old schoolgirl & she acts like one - full of anxiety & energetic. Both she & Nam Joo Hyuk are about the same age but he looks more matured than her.

Edited by Elchan
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 3

Kim Tae Ri Diagnosed With COVID-19 + “Twenty Five, Twenty One” Addresses Changes To Filming

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Tae Ri has confirmed that she was recently diagnosed with COVID-19 while filming her drama “Twenty Five, Twenty One.”

On March 2, Kim Tae Ri’s agency Management mmm confirmed reports that the actress was currently in self-quarantine after testing positive for COVID-19 last week.

However, even though filming for “Twenty Five, Twenty One” was reportedly brought to a halt over the weekend and pushed back after Kim Tae Ri’s diagnosis, tvN has stated that there should be no changes to the broadcast schedule and that the drama will air as planned.

A representative of tvN revealed, “We plan to wrap up filming early next week. There have been no changes to the broadcast schedule.”

They went on to promise, “We will continue to do our utmost in term of safety up until the very end.”

For the rest of the article : https://www.soompi.com/article/1515344wpp/kim-tae-ri-diagnosed-with-covid-19-twenty-five-twenty-one-addresses-changes-to-filming

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’ve been wondering why there covid spike in SK? So many celebs getting positive.  It’s seems most are vaccinated and the masks are good.  I Even made sure buy the same type of mask. 

hope everyone gets better  though.

Fighting!200.gif

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, mizv said:

I’ve been wondering why there covid spike in SK? So many celebs getting positive.  It’s seems most are vaccinated and the masks are good. 

I think it is Omicron; it is way more transmissible. It is less severe too so I guess a lot of them are showing no symptoms like Kim Tae Ri.

12 hours ago, banghyeri said:

So according to the lyrics of the song, most

likely YJ and HD won’t be together. Hurts my heart so much T.T

You know, as long as it is well done, I don't mind if we get a 'sad' ending... I mean... very few people are still with the person they loved whe they were 21 or 25. It would make more sense for them not to be together anymore but to have loved each other very much then. Then you can think about your past love with fondness and without regret.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

You know, as long as it is well done, I don't mind if we get a 'sad' ending... I mean... very few people are still with the person they loved whe they were 21 or 25. It would make more sense for them not to be together anymore but to have loved each other very much then. Then you can think about your past love with fondness and without regret.

True that. I actually spent my college days with someone that I loved back then and he was my no.1 support system. . but I didnt ended up with him lol. My husband is someone that I know only for like 3 months? Lol. Yes thats really happen in RL

BYJ had the hardest and saddest life already, and he is really really nice person, I can say that he is one of my favs male lead ever, It's normal that I just wanna him to be happy and have happy ending. So If he didnt ended up with NHD, he still deserved happy life, not just killing him in tragic accident or anything only for the sake of 'separation' with NHD. That would be bad ending not sad ending but so far a lot of possible theories are going to that direction 

Spoiler

BYJ dies

Thats why I quite concerned

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Skysky said:

True that. I actually spent my college days with someone that I loved back then and he was my no.1 support system. . but I didnt ended up with him lol. My husband is someone that I know only for like 3 months? Lol. Yes thats really happen in RL

BYJ had the hardest and saddest life already, and he is really really nice person, I can say that he is one of my favs male lead ever, It's normal that I just wanna him to be happy and have happy ending. So If he didnt ended up with NHD, he still deserved happy life, not just killing him in tragic accident or anything only for the sake of 'separation' with NHD. That would be bad ending not sad ending but so far a lot of possible theories are going to that direction 

Hide contents

BYJ dies

Thats why I quite concerned

IKR. Me too. I actually thought it’ll be better if it turned out they both are happy with their own life at the present. And true that, not many of us ended up with out first love. My husband now is also someone I briefly dated, and he turned out the best guy I’ve ever met.

But I do agree with you. YJ’s life has been hard on him. I just wanna see him happy hahahha. 

Btw, there’s a trending prediction in my country. They said the storyline might be inspired by the story of Jaurim’s vocalist, Kim Yoon Ah. KYA wrote the 25,21 song based on her deceased ex story :(

• Like 2

@Skysky and @banghyeri I think we all agree that HD and YJ do not have to end up together, but that none of them should die.

I am not sure where the whole YJ dying scenario comes from... I mean, like I mentioned, HD's mother used the term 'to meet' and it is usually used to refer to a real encounter...

Were there any other hints I missed?

• Like 1

there is definitely love between Heedo and Baekjin but it's beyond romantic love, it's a pure, genuine, sacrificial love! think they dont quite understand romantic love or the feelings they have for each other or too afraid to change the status of their relationship. whatever they have at the moment is just too precious to them! they are definitely not self-centered, they deeply care for each other! Heedo simply trusted Baekjin when he left all of a sudden without letting her know. she only hoped that he could find a place where he could breathe and be happy! i am very touched by their voice msgs for each other, and the scene that they kept replaying the msgs. what a powerful touching, comforting and encouraging msg for them when they longed for each other! when they ran into each other again, it was still the same carefree and trusting feelings between them. there was no blame or getting upset, only excited to see each other.

i personally dont appreciate people like yurim getting upset at baekjin for taking off without letting her know. i understand that they get mad at people they care about when they feel that they are not being treated as confidante! but hardships and difficulties are difficult to share and baekjin who carries the pain is trying to survive this hardship! he is trying to gasp for air in this suffocated condition. people should learn to back off and be sensitive to those who are suffering, give them space to breathe and to sort things out!

at this point, just want to see baekjin living a blessed life and to have a happy future, to see him becoming a successful journalist! guess it must be at some journalists' events or articles when heedo's mom mentioned that she saw him! he wouldnt be working at broadcasting station, otherwise heedo would know as he is a public figure!

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1