[Drama 2022] Twenty-Five Twenty-One ​⌛ 스물다섯 스물하나

Maetawinz

https://youtu.be/BPGlWkw1DRI

You need to see this commentary by Anne Purnell!!!! Her thoughts about the ending represents most of us. Watching this refreshing take from a middle-aged woman who’s probably been through many things was a revelation.

Edited by alivingparadox24
Added some things
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, alivingparadox24 said:

https://youtu.be/BPGlWkw1DRI

You need to see this commentary by Anne Purnell!!!! Her thoughts about the ending represents most of us. Watching this refreshing take from a middle-aged woman who’s probably been through many things was a revelation.

She’s totally right…I know some people said this was the right and best way to end it. That’s true…if you think about the two characters ending their relationship so they can achieve their careers goals. However, if you think back to the first 14 episodes and how their characters evolved overtime, the ending doesn’t make sense at all. They were rushed to end their relationship due to the narrative of the writer. 

• Insightful 2

Well, it took me a week to process the ending and I think I've made peace with it. Although I would have loved a conventionally happy ending, I also liked this ending even though it hurt like hell - it was just painfully beautiful. I made a podcast that addresses all the main criticisms of the ending. This isn't to change anyone's mind or argue that it was a good ending or anything. And if you're hell-bent on beliving this is a bad ending and don't want to hear anything else, then you probably won't want to engage.

BUT if you want to get over the painful parts of the ending, want some closure and you're opening to hearing about different perspectives for why the ending is not as sad or unrealistic or open as you might have initially thought, then feel free to give this a listen. I'm not the writer so I can't change the ending you saw, but the discussion and processing might help to soften the blow if you're still feeling it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

New Event Alert!:hooray:

Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas :offtospace:

Hop into a time machine with our latest event and go back in time or hurtle into the future with memorable and iconic Time Travel K-Dramas.  :eats2:

Vote for your favourite Time Travel K-Drama now!:piggydance:

Your event organizers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/58th_Baeksang_Arts_Awards

Best Drama nominee

Best Actress nominee: Kim Tae-ri

Best New Actor: Choi Hyun-wook as Moon Ji-woong

I wish that more actors from 2521 were nominated but still, very well deserved.

An interview from Lee Ju-myeong (Korean):

'2521' 이주명 "백이진♥나희도 이별, 현실적이라 좋아" [엑's 인터뷰] (xportsnews.com)

She talks about how much she loved her character Seung-wan. (So did I! And she was great.)

She thinks the ending was good because it was realistic.

Until now..... I still cant believe why yijin and hedoo doesnt end up together. Y is it too painful for me to see their story ended. The soundtrack is too heart breaking. Tears keep falling down.. ???:sad1::please:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/20/2022 at 7:07 AM, angela0612 said:

Hi everyone! I'm interested to buy the Blu-ray DVD but before doing so, can anyone tell me if English subtitles are available?

Thanks!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Hi Angela

For the bluray version there is no english subtitle.. i think the subtitle will be available if some fans translate it and givr the subtitle on the video and posted on youtube and others :D

Anyway friends..may i know if there any info to join 2521 bluray group sharing? thank you:sparklyeyes:

Edited by nurul rizka

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 8:21 AM, chickfactor said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/58th_Baeksang_Arts_Awards

Best Drama nominee

Best Actress nominee: Kim Tae-ri

Tae-ri won the Best Actress award! Congratulations, you deserve it.

(It's not your fault that no one here feels like celebrating because your show bummed out a lot of people.)