[Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

agenth

spacer.png

Song Ji Eun will make a cameo as a stewardess in upcoming episode :D 

@4evrkdrama

Spoiler

Dang, don't even start since in Manhwa they didn't make IY like that but more humanly. But in book, she decided to commit suicide in front of JJ because she deeply cared about him but JJ's jealousy toward WJ was improbable for her. But in the end, both JJ and IY left WJ miserable. I wonder they would make WJ mourn and flew to Alaska to meet his mother since WJ's mother lives in Alaska with GY lol.

• Like 3

@rukizie 

Sunghoon as JJ’s brother (guess he will appear again then)

And now Song Ji Eun as stewardess -wonder what role she will play !:D

Hope they stick into Manhwa version or their own version than the book one !:cold_sweat:

Seems like they are sticking into Manhwa version :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1470362wpp/choi-tae-joon-desperately-asks-sooyoung-for-help-in-so-i-married-the-anti-fan

• Like 2

CTJ brought me here.  I liked how he played his character in Suspicious partners and I got intrigued with how he will portray a male lead.  I like his character although I wish he could have made his facial expressions and movements more energetic when it comes to his stage/concert performances.  I like the drama so much even though it's full of fluff and is even sometimes illogical.  This is just what I need.  Pure entertainment and fun.  I am, however, disappointed that we get to watch only 2 episodes per week.  I got so impatient that I even read the manhwa :fullofhearts:My son even asked me when i started getting interested in manhwa/manga! :hwaiting2:  Thanks to whoever created this thread.  I can now wait patiently for each weekend and spend the rest of the week reading your thoughts and spoilers.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

damn episode 7 was so effin' good

Spoiler

next episode we will get a kiss from our Joonie :D

Just now, rukizie said:

damn episode 7 was so effin' good

Hide contents

next episode we will get a kiss from our Joonie :D

like spoiler that @4evrkdrama provided lmao

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/16/2021 at 12:23 PM, 4evrkdrama said:

Chingu @chublind do share your thoughts on each episode 

(feel free to share anything)

AM READY TO LISTEN !

Lets start from Ep 1 then ?

(lets pass on to next Friday with our thoughts of all the 6 eps so far)

by the way !

Is he worried that she saw him ?

Hi chingu!!

sorry for the late reply, I have been busy with works actually.. yes, sure we can start from Eps 1 till 8 if you want?

I personally think that the writers try to make WH and GY's character development for each 4 episodes. for instances like

eps 1 - 4 : bickering moments, teasing and pranking etc

eps 5 - 8 : getting to know each other, denial attraction etc

eps 9 - 12: ???

eps 13- 16: ???

I think from your photo, yes, he did somehow worried that GY actually knew his problems, because it seemed that he just got comfortable around her and for her to suddenly find out about his privacy could be uncomfortable. like how would you feel when someone you just get to know suddenly knows your uncomfortable situation?

during my weekdays, sometimes i would spend a day to rewatch all episodes because I could not keep myself waiting. i became interested when suddenly WH said to GY that she should start focus on him. At first, I was shocked like why would suddenly he told her to focus on him when both have not even declared their feelings. 

It seems like the reason of why he said that because he could notice GY's interaction with JJ multiple times, but the drama did not show much of his scenes. I am pretty sure that there must have been some scenes where WH showed his expression freely. but the drama did not really show it because they wanted to show his character as a mysterious person, someone who is very calm and collected to the point that not many people could get in easily.

I wish the drama would have shown some of his scenes more, like his expression and way of thinking more of GY. because the drama shows more GY's feeling & thoughts towards WH. will they show his feeling in later episodes?

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs or images. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/18/2021 at 9:47 PM, 4evrkdrama said:

Chingudeul

@rocher22 @Table122000 @agenth @backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa @D27Gjk68 @rukizie @brooksmom @marrez1 @screwyupsidedown19 @luffie @RobinM @an-naum @chublind @Latte_Anyday @Shari @itsmeash @youactlikeicare 

(tagging everyone since the thread is not quite active)

lets make the thread more active by discussing what you love/like and hate about this drama so far !

Do you wanna see some spoiler pics ?

Couldn’t keep it with myself ... and i got only this thread to discuss about it !

SPOILER ALERT !

Hi chinguu, nice to know youuu

sure, we need to keep some of the threads active and share our thoughts about some episodes whenever we have a free time. 

btw i want to ask you guys:

1. what is your most favorite and least favorite episode of So I married an anti fan?. 

2. what things do you think the drama should improve more?

3. Who do you think will wear the pants in relationship between WH and GY?

for me,

1. i actually loved the last scene of ep 5 ( the airport scene). it shows that he really cares about GY and somehow it shows that WH's course of action & reasoning happens because of what GY did (without her realising it of course). and my least favorite episode is actually on eps 7 (sorry everyone) because i see nothing much happening except the cute scene where WH found GY, the ones where he wiped her tears and she lightly hit his back when his back was sweating. i expect more of the scene where WH helped her at the airport during fans attack. ( i need more romance scenes because i have been waiting for it

2. i personally think that they  have a little focus on WH's character development. In the drama, WH is someone very mysterious, does not show much of his feeling, thought & expression. sometimes i wonder the reason of why he starts smiling for GY, caring GY or even said something like "you should focus on me first". i feel like there might be some unaired scenes that showed WH's true feeling, but somehow it did not end up on the cut because they wanted to focus more on how GY thinks of WH and suddenly discovers him for who he really is, with a little bit spice of WH + JJ+ IH's drama ( that has become boring for me because too much drama that never resolved). hopefully in the later episodes, we can really get to know him.

3.  I think the one who will wear the pants in relationship is GY. yes i know that WH can sometimes lead her around, initiates on helping her due to her clumsiness etc. but as i said on (1), GY's action (whether it be clumsiness or not) will affect WH's course of action. GY may not realize it, but whatever she does will surely affect WH. In return, WH might ask for more affections  from her. WH and GY's relationship reminds me of a relationship between two funny bickering couples but will surely find their way back on each other. If this happens in real life, they are probably the type of couple who likes pranking each other. both can spoil one and another, GY will be strong enough to tease him and when she cries,  WH will follow whatever she wants. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images or gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@chublind chingu,

It’s enjoyable to read your thoughts !

I was confused which reaction to give - I wished to give both “insightful” + “love” ... ended up giving the latter one !

I love reading it ....

keep coming.

Its okay if it’s late !

Didnt catch up with ep 7 ...(lemme do it now )

Will let you know my thoughts too !

:heartxoxo:

• Like 2

Why i only GY sideview why she start to fall in love with WJ ? I just need WJ side view why he found GY interesting and i just realized, he shown his jealousy when JJ visited GY in her hotel room. He seems bothered with whole situation

• Like 3

13 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@chublind chingu,

It’s enjoyable to read your thoughts !

I was confused which reaction to give - I wished to give both “insightful” + “love” ... ended up giving the latter one !

I love reading it ....

keep coming.

Its okay if it’s late !

Didnt catch up with ep 7 ...(lemme do it now )

Will let you know my thoughts too !

Hi thank you so much for enjoying it. hope you can watch the episode sooner, cannot wait to know your thoughts!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

OH!MY!GOD!

Is there anyone watching Eps 8?

*spoiler*

Spoiler

I really love this episode soooo mucchhhh!! I liked the scene where GY was waiting in line for hours just to help WH while he was leaving during the recording. I was pissed for the halfway through because of that reporter putting out some rumors that GY was hired by Superpatch or whatever, but I am glad that they did not push the problem for the entirety of the episode, and just ended with WH got back to her and tried to clear the issue. I am glad that they ended it with a kiss - the PD really knows how to keep us waiting for next week. this episode could be a turning point of where GY sacrificed herself for helping WH

• Like 4

I like parts of eps 7&8 but am still a little frustrated with the drama.  I like the actors and the plot but the detailed development seems a little off.  As @screwyupsidedown19 said WJ continues to be too mean for me to believe that GY would have really fallen for him yet and they didn't show me anything to make me think WJ has romantic feelings for GY yet.  I think there were several missed opportunities, such as in the spa or in line for the game, where the characters could have started to show feelings for each other and that would have made the kiss more effective.  Oh well....

• Like 2

Wow... Tonite episode. The two. Kissing, twice! WJ still protacted his image though. If his a man, he should help his girl but might be he still bitter about the Superpatch thing. I'm glad the reported admitted the mistake to WJ. 

Mostly, I will skip the JJ and IH scene. It is not, I dont like Chan Sung but I dont like this unbearable couple. They should be honest to each other, resolved their issue and be happy. 

WJ and GY are outspoken to each other. At least they are honest. I'm looking forward for WJ showing GY affection on screen (on media). Just forget about IH. Anyway, you can see the his manager supporting this couple. 

I wonder what happened to WJ excitement with the game he purchased together, the poster and CD that was hard earn. 

• Like 2

Ahhhh finally we are getting somewhere with this drama. I could now see some sparks fly between WJ & GY and a connection forming after episodes 7 & 8. Although, WJ still keeps his cool composure he is starting to reveal subtle hint that he is developing feelings for GY. I was happy to see their first kissing scene which was initiated by our cool as a cucumber WJ, not once but twice in one go! :wink:

Also, thank goodness for the fast forward button that I could skip all those boring scenes with IH & JJ, as I personally find IH so annoying. I wish some positive progress could be made on their story-line, so much of the airtime isn’t wasted on them.

I really like WJ’s manager as I think he really does have WJ best interest at heart. Plus, I like that he genuinely appears to treat GY just as well as he does WJ. I’m sure he suspects WJ is starting to care for GY although WJ may not admit it.

Got to say I’m liking this drama more and more, can’t wait for episode 9!

• Like 3

Yeah I know the drama is cliche and cringe worthy but am not gonna use those phrase again and again each time I watch this drama !

It’s a known trait of the drama and yeah

I say to myself-

Let’s accept it .... You are in need of light fluffy dramas right now !

As for the drama,

Just like @chublind said I rather wish if we could hear the inner thoughts of WJ too ...

I keep asking myself why and when did WJ start to have feelings for GY ?

There is a big gap between how the audience understood and How the production/writer/director wished to portray the relationship of the two !

I rather felt something is rushed between the two all of a sudden... (am i the only one feeling the void ?)

Could just come up with few answers !

1. GY is the first person seeing him in the light of human than a “top star”. Well maybe that’s the reason he being comfortable around her showing his true self.

2. She being - Herself (regardless of WHO he is to an extent at times its he who reminds her that He is a star) Getting drunk and  doesn’t give a damn about it infront of him. Flushing coming out from toilet just right in front of him (le GY :We are humans after all ....what’s so embarrassing abt it?)

:loolz:

Her endless cravings....How come he won’t be comfortable with this girl ? 

3. Calming and guiding his thoughts of pessimism ! (Post gets even longer if i go on explaining this too - hope you got what my point here is)

4. The little care he gets “in person” (yeah he do does get a tonnes of care from fans - setting it aside) but still.... we know that they are lonely ! 
giphy.gif?cid=5e21488635def865cfe0e1f4b7

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862864baf02ab70d176a

5.The instances he realized that she does have something towards him too ? 
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886874a18247c6287ee68

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886df07b2bcc55b5cdd6a

@rocher22 @Table122000 @agenth @backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa @D27Gjk68 @rukizie @brooksmom @marrez1 @screwyupsidedown19 @luffie @RobinM @an-naum @chublind @Latte_Anyday @Shari @itsmeash @youactlikeicare @Leni Rosos

(Tagging to make the thread a bit more active )

:heartxoxo:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/15/2021 at 11:10 AM, Shari said:

As for JJ & IH relationship, don’t see any chemistry at all between them. Their relationship just seems to be one of hate, jealousy and both using each other for ulterior motives. They both seem so obsessed with WJ and blame him for how they are now. JJ acts like a spoiled attention seeking brat who wants to steal all the shiny toys away from WJ and is afraid of losing to him. So now he is setting his sights on GY hopefully, she doesn’t fall for his devious ploy. I don’t know why but just looking at IH face annoys me to the core. Maybe it’s the role she has been given but she just seem to always have a sour, crying face and defeated posture going around 24/7.

On a happy note, I was delighted to see Sung Hoon in this drama as I always find him so funny & amusing (not to mention his attractive swimmer abs :wub: lol). Although, I must say I am not accustomed seeing him in any role other than main lead position, so it would be interesting seeing him in a supporting cast role.

JJ is abusive and controlling. I really hope she doesn't stay with him. Episode 7 suggested that she was starting to stand up to him a tiny bit.

I love Sung Hoon, too! His cameo here was a nice surprise!:)

• Like 2

I agree that GY is a terrible journalist!:) She never seems to do any research and constantly jumps to conclusions. I laughed when WJ pointed that out and told her never to work as a journalist again. 

I like her character, though. She's a series of contrasts that make her relatable -- blunt and talkative but also hesitant and vulnerable, hapless but sensible, optimistic but irritable, etc. I like that she gets angry without screaming and flailing around the way some heroines do. I think the way she acts with the cameras on is especially relatable. She doesn't know what's expected of her or how production intend to portray things, let alone how to play the showbiz game. As someone pointed out, though, she has now realized quite a few times that WJ is saying and doing whatever will make him look good. Maybe she could start doing the same for herself, which might also show that he's fake, which is what she supposedly wants to expose.

How does the movie compare to the series?

• Like 4

The story becomes more interesting since they went to Japan.

WJ found her when she got lost. I smiled when they argued because he 

wanted to help her.

E11O28sVgAA3TfJ?format=jpg&name=medium

The rain scene brought WJ and GY even closer. I didnt expect IH to see that.

She remembered the scene from the past but WJ didnt.

I think he has already  moved on but he doesnt know it yet.

E19lydlVoAcG-Qf?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 7
  • Love 2