[Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

agenth

I am glad WJ prioritizing GY and clearly he have moved on from IH as he just think of her as a friend. I hope he tell JJ why he did not move agency with them as I guess that need to be cleared up for an end to JJ holding on to the past. Also I can see why GY feel some insecurity in where WJ heart is, but it speak allot too about her as she knows deep inside her that WJ have moved on from IH as his action speaks on where his heart is. I laughed as we learned what is in the room upstair and it is gaming room. -_-

• Like 5

I really liked this episode. The couple scenes are always the best, the look the manger gives them are funny. I liked the reveal that the upstairs room is just a game room. So, I can't remember but did they ever explain why he doesn't currently live there? 

I still don't feel sympathy for IH, and JJ is terrible all around. I want GY to ask WJ straight what his feelings for IH currently are. She knows the history, but I think she is insecure about if IH comes back. I think WJ feels an obligation/history for IH, but I think he would pick GY over her. 

It looks like JJ is going to find out about the living situation and with the ring he might use both to blackmail GY into hurting WJ. I want them to surprise us and have GY tell WJ, but I think she'll be the noble idiot. We're going into the final episodes, so a separation is prob going to happen for a couple of eps. 

• Like 3

I like how things are steaming up for both Geun Young, Hoo Joon eheheh. They're uber adorable together. 

For a while, I wanted to drop this as it was really dated..? The style of filming, like a drama made 5 years ago or something. 

My heart breaks at the phones that were thrown in ep. 11 though.. Phones are expensive yo. I really wish that JJ would grow up. His lack of trust & insecurity drives me up the wall LoL. But when he's with Geun Young, he's actually..normal & sane LoL. 

Ahahah that was a cute cameo by So Min. 

• Like 4

And it ends with a kiss...  So sweet, GY really brings happiness to WJ's life. And we can see GY is actually have a good head on her shoulder. She gave a good suggestion for the hospital incident and answering JJ while they have dinner.

She was lable as anti-fan and seen as a negative person only because misunderstanding between her n WJ. We still havent seen where her careers will go. Wish she will have one soon. For now, her life is at the mercy of WJ. 

The hyung will cheer them of course.. Who can deny WJ GY are good together? JJ is only jealous watching WJ living his life. 

As time pass, usually people will change.. But, we ourselves have to make decisions to be better or worst. I definitely choose to better, even it's bitter. Thats life.. 

Lovey dovey episode, come fast! I want to be happy too.. 

• Like 5

I managed to catch ep 12 on dramacool. Ep 12 is my fav episode so far with lots of WJ and GY. Wish there can be less of JJ and IH. Looking forward to the remaining 4 episodes! And more interaction between the two leads! Happy to see them happy! :grin:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

watched ep. 12. Our OTP is just too cute. :wub: I am very glad the ring incident got handled in such a nice way with GY picking it up, and gives it to WY right away and he listen to her calmly as she explain how she have it. I was kinda scared it would bring misunderstanding between them but instead it show how far their relationship have evolved with good communication. WJ clearly opening up to GY with all his secrets witch even his friends to not know about. This bring me to JJ and IH witch this three is clearly a death friendships that was over long time ago. the best for them all is to let go and move on. 

• Like 7

:fullofhearts:Daebak! Ep 11 and 12 were the best for me.  Our OTP got lots of time and i really love it that they're open with each other and are not keeping secrets.  I'm glad that GY was not wish washy with cutting off JJ as soon as she learned the truth.  It shows that she trusts WJ and truly accepts and understands his past.  They're so sweet together and so cute.  Love this 2 episodes so much.  Lots of hugging and :hwaiting2:sweet kisses, too.  The last scene where WJ wanted to charge first before leaving.  It's so cute that they can't seem to bear letting go of each other.  We got our romantic moments from our OTP and i'm pretty sure that the next  episode will have them going through tough times.  WJ is surely going to get a ranting from their CEO and threats from JJ and GY will maybe even get threats from WJ's fans, too.  But then, it's just a few more episodes before the finale so it will pass over shortly and we'll get our happy ending.  :relaxed:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Ugh can JJ check himself into rehab or a psych facility and just never show up ever again?! 

I'm not as annoyed with In Hyung as much as I am with JJ tsk. In Hyung was basically gaslighted & kept "emotionally hostage" by JJ. He definitely displays a LOT OF RED FLAGS. 

He's the one who's responsible for makin' her the way she is. When actually he's the bigger problem. Ugh. Why are they even written to be included in the drama still?! To create tension? 

On the other my reaction is like Geun Young, I'm not used to "nice, sweet Hoo Joon" eheheh. That scene where Geun Young was dressed sexily for the commercial shoot, was like a scene similar in "1% of Something". Can Hoo Joon's manager be paired with someone too? He's so sweet & kind LoL. 

• LOL 3

Gosh episode 11-12 just told me straight into my face that i need to look for a boyfriend like Hoo Joon but wait, is he even exist in real life ? :crymeme:

Hoo Joon couldn't stop tease every time Geun Young's around. He is so whipped for her <3

He is a keeper, Mrs Lee Geun Young. Keep him  in your pocket !

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Since this is drama, the police just let go the abduction case. If me, I will have mixed feeling about the whole situation. Yes, its a surprise for the fan proposal idea but, GY n the manager worrying whole day with WJ disappearance.. 

The mesh stocking... i disagree too... And, Hey should they do voting which advert is the best? WJ x GY beer/pool advert or WJ x IHY Japan beach advert? They havent shown the final product right? Or, did I miss it? 

• Like 4

I dislike those producers, they need to learn a lesson that their editing has real consequences. While I don't want anything bad to happen to GY, I feel like that is the only thing that would make them feel bad for their actions. 

JJ is a jerk as always. I enjoyed the lawyers knocking him down a few pegs, basically saying run to daddy if you have an issue with us. Cause they know his father will side with them. Its not like IH is some money maker for JJ's label, so why would they waste the effort to keep her. I liked the GY called him out about the ring. 

JJ did have one point, if WJ wanted to keep IH on the song he should've released her name instead of doing it secretly like this. Also, WJ you can't make them happy, and it isn't your job to. I wish he would cut them loose.

Where is IH moving to? And with what money? Hasn't she been living off an allowance from JJ all these years. 

WJ's reaction when he saw GY's outfit for the commercial shoot. :joy:

The main couple as always was adorable. I know this is just the calm before the storm. I love their walking date and him cooking for her friends. I love their relationship.

It seems like next episode the CEO says something to GY. I hope that GY believes that she has WJ support and we don't have any noble idiocy in this drama.  Also, does WJ kiss GY on a shoot like in front of everyone?

How can JJ threaten the CEO with WJ/IH past relationship? Is there something we don't know. I don't think it would be a big deal to say they dated briefly during their trainee days. 

• Like 3

These 2 recent episodes was really enjoyable with the WJ & GY scenes. I was glad to see that WJ is paying attention to GY, inviting her friends over & cooking for them was a simply sweet gesture on his part. There were also some hilarious scenes like when they dressed GY in the sexy outfit that left WJ at a loss because he was worried that others would be privy her “pretty legs” lololol. I was pleased to see GY finally realised JJ’s true intentions & got the ring back for WJ, even giving him an honest explanation about what happened. It was also good to see GY close link with that fan of WJ, to the extent of being able to call her up when she needed info about the fan with the hat lolol.

As for JJ & IH my word, what an example of a toxic relationship! No wonder IH appears to be depressed & mentally fragile. Although I think she’s annoying, JJ is like a reincarnated devil. It would be amazing to see how the writers plan to redeem his character, I just find him unbearably filled of jealousy, hate & greed with no remorse for his actions whatsoever.

Anyways, can’t wait to see the next episode!

• Like 1

I like GY's attitude in these last 2 episodes.  She has some spunk and doesn't let herself get run over by the people around her.  Like when IH was in the hospital and she volunteered to stay behind to minimize the problems for WJ and manager.  And in her conversations with IH, she did not play the martyr but gave back to IH in an honest and direct way, too.  I also liked that she took charge of the issue with the ring and was honest with JJ that she can't be friends with people who can do things he did. And after this, she was honest with WJ on where she went and why she did it on her own.  Straightforward and honest, i love their relationship.  No secrets and denials. (YET??)  I hope it stays that way until the last episodes.  

WJ is so cute, always wanting to be patted on the head for approval. :hwaiting2: 

• Like 4

Thanks God finally this drama got recognition they deserve. Since 2019 until 2020, K-dramaland lacked in romcom departement like this. A light romcom without giving any headache. 

It's still number in iQiyi and the most popular drama for this season :)

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1