[Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

agenth

Of course we want this couple got their happy ending together. But on personal leven, I wish WJ will be more sincere in and out of camera. He basically showing his only good acting side in front of camera. And I wish GY will get her dream job and enjoy working on it. 

I think the variety show will continue and it will be sweet. We want the sa saeng girls will change their view and accepted GY as the equal match for WJ. We need some love during the pandemic crisis right? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

spacer.png

Gosh, the appearance of the witch aka her previous editor made me broiling. The duo PDs start again to clown GY again. I thought the show would stop after his fans attacked her in public :onfirex:

• Like 2

There were parts of episode 9 that I really liked but there are still too many scenes that really interrupt the flow.  It was nice to see WJ start to actively make an effort to attract GY and I  liked the scene with GY's friends, I'd like more of those and fewer of her being intimated by an 18 year old or the scenes with JJ and IH.  Oh well, at this point I have to accept this is what this drama is.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, D27Gjk68 said:

There were parts of episode 9 that I really liked but there are still too many scenes that really interrupt the flow.  It was nice to see WJ start to actively make an effort to attract GY and I  liked the scene with GY's friends, I'd like more of those and fewer of her being intimated by an 18 year old or the scenes with JJ and IH.  Oh well, at this point I have to accept this is what this drama is.

Totally agree! Wish there were more scenes between WJ and GY! Epi 10 preview looks like it’s gonna end with us being hopeful for epi 11. Wonder why there is focus on the 18 yo teen suddenly. Can only hope that epi10 is better than better epi9! 

• Like 6

I don't understand why JJ is trying to sign GY, or is he trying to mess with WJ. 

I feel like WJ needs to open up to GY about the situation between JJ and him. He knows that JJ wants to use her, so he should give her a heads up. 

Also, do we have a timeline of when the split between WJ and JJ happened. Cause IH was talking about how she still hasn't had her debut, but wouldn't that have been years. Like what was JJ and IH doing this whole time. Also why is JJ family giving him so much rope, it seems like he doesn't care about running a agency, just screwing over WJ. The second WJ heard the vocals he should have turned down IH version, and just continue to avoid them at all costs. 

I hope this doesn't all end with some sort of reconciliation between WJ and JJ. 

That fan is crazy and needs to be dealt with, like that was just crazy. 

I enjoy all of the scenes between WJ and GY. That is where the show is at its best. WJ being all excited about GY wearing the shoes was adorable.  I also really like the manager, he is like their biggest cheerleader I think. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

I enjoy all of the scenes between WJ and GY. That is where the show is at its best. WJ being all excited about GY wearing the shoes was adorable.  I also really like the manager, he is like their biggest cheerleader I think. 

Agreed! - That was a great scene - our boy is hooked. 

Now tell her that first kiss wasn't a mistake, and lets get on with it - :ohboy2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

damn, WJ got involved with IY. Dang, he felt guilty and basically he thought he ruined her life meanwhile JJ in his mind were thinking that WJ and IY date each other. Gosh, his jealousy made him worse.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rukizie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

damn, WJ got involved with IY. Dang, he felt guilty and basically he thought he ruined her life meanwhile JJ in his mind were thinking that WJ and IY date each other. Gosh, his jealousy made him worse.

Honestly, I’m confused. Is he seeing her on the side? He has a whole separate phone for her...this whole second leads...this is like an old school drama where the second leads are just so hateable....

• Like 2

When the scene WJ practicing in recording room and heard the guide song using IHY, I was cheering for him to invite GY as his duet. But, it just ended there. Enuff with playing us with this unhealthy scene between WJ n IHY. 

And I really skip the toxic interaction between JJ and IHY. Love her honesty will ya? She deserves to be love too. What I can see now, she is a somewhat like a trophy wife. Beautiful too see and possess. 

I did check out the manhwa. The timeline is different there. 

I really love now GY and WJ care for each other. They are comfortable with each other presence. 

Now... What is inside that room? Care to guess anybody? 

• Like 2

Arrggghhhh! Ep 9 was such a cliff hanger! I'm so frustrated with this episode.  :angry: Too little sweet togetherness for our lead couple.  I feel like JJ and IHY got more screen time than our lead couple!  Gosh.   It's a good thing WJ is so cute here.  :hwaiting2:His secret glee when he saw that GY wore the shoes he gave her.  Him trying to insinuate himself to GY's friends. Him rejecting the magazine pictorial and denying that he did it for GY.  Cuteness overload!  I don't like GY here very much.  Why she's so suspicious of WJ?  He's clearly going out of his way to show her he cares.  And she even trusts JJ more than WJ! Has she gone mad? She's going to be so embarrassed again when she learns the truth about JJ's motives.  Not much development in this episode.  Still, it has a good highlight for me.  WJ singing one of the OST while having GY watch him.  Can't wait for ep 10.  

• Like 2

@Leni Rosos Even I felt the same at first but lets look it through her eyes !:heartxoxo:

A top star , a successful person who have girls waiting in line for him, why would such a person love a person like GY (who thinks herself as a loser in all aspects ) ?! :sweat:

She just needs time and it’s quite  natural.

GY being suspicious and judging him wrong , it happens with WJ too 

Spoiler

In coming eps she gonna get hurt more with his misunderstandings and quick “peripheral” judgements just like how he treated GY when the reporter said false rumours about her !

For me both are not perfect and that’s what makes it realistic in this unrealistic cliche drama !

It may take time for both of them to understand each other but eventually they will get through it together !

:happydance::heart1:

• Like 2

@4evrkdrama you do have a very valid point.  :relaxed: it's just that i wanted them to be lovey dovey from here on until the drama ends!  i love the last part of ep 10 where they were hugging each other.  even GY didn't hesitate this time.  :fullofhearts:it was ruined by that call.  why is the hospital calling him and not JJ.  is JJ not on her contact list?  haist, JJ will be even more jealous and accuse WJ.  i hope GY doesn't get duped by JJ.  there are only 6 episodes to go.  i hope GY get her vindication soon.  she deserves so much love and understanding not just from WJ but his fans, too.  the visit to GY's parents was very sweet.  her parents are so protective of her but sort of accepted WJ anyway.  another week of waiting! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Leni Rosos said:

@4evrkdrama you do have a very valid point.  :relaxed: it's just that i wanted them to be lovey dovey from here on until the drama ends!  i love the last part of ep 10 where they were hugging each other.  even GY didn't hesitate this time.  :fullofhearts:it was ruined by that call.  why is the hospital calling him and not JJ.  is JJ not on her contact list?  haist, JJ will be even more jealous and accuse WJ.  i hope GY doesn't get duped by JJ.  there are only 6 episodes to go.  i hope GY get her vindication soon.  she deserves so much love and understanding not just from WJ but his fans, too.  the visit to GY's parents was very sweet.  her parents are so protective of her but sort of accepted WJ anyway.  another week of waiting! 

Ep 10 is by far the best so far. Enjoyed most of it. Especially the part when they went back to GY’s Hometown and of course the bench and stopover shelter scene. Much screen time between WJ and GY! They should have end it there instead of having the phone call end it. Seems like IY is trying to get back together with WJ...sigh. Find it strange that JJ acts like he doesn’t prioritise IY when he actually likes/loves IY?

Regardless, still looking forward to next week’s episodes. Nice to see WJ smiling more now and being all happy in love. Though I must say he looks good with that cool face of his. 

Edited by midnitebrownie
  • Like 3