[Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

agenth

Sad that it’s the last episode today. :bawling:  I like the starting and ending scene :love:. Glad that I decided to watch this show as I got to know Choi Tae Joon and became his fan! He acted well in the drama. Hope to see more good works from him!  

Spoiler

I thought the transition between many scenes in the last episode was too

abrupt though. I expected something more to happen at the wedding instead of a mere appearance. The script could have been better written.

Kudos to all the Actors and Actresses for the good acting! 

I really like the idea of WJ giving GY the ring with those letters. Meaningful proposal ring indeed :) 

• Like 2

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

I want more episodes please!!! :bawling: I'm heartbroken because this is the last episode.  But i love, love the ending.  It all wrapped up so nicely.  But the way they wrapped up the mean editor's part was like forced and seemed out of place in the drama.  Just my thoughts but at least GY found out that it wasn't WJ who got her fired.  And there was never any noble idiocy and martyr sacrifice on the part of our OTP.  I'm going to miss the cast.  They're so good it makes me want to watch them more.  Even the OST are great, too.  I wish there's a season 2!  

• Like 5

It's over. Huhuhu~

I think it's so sexy whenever he pulls Geun Young in for a kiss he holds the back of her head eheh. 

I like that he kissed her after getting back from the whole debacle with JJ, In Hyung & his CEO. Normally in other dramas, the otp just hug when they reunite which just feel lukewarm(?) 

That proposal was kind of cute. Cliche but cute LoL. Well I bid y'all adieu & stay safe, take care XoX. 

• Like 5

On 6/20/2021 at 2:03 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

It's over. Huhuhu~

I think it's so sexy whenever he pulls Geun Young in for a kiss he holds the back of her head eheh. 

I like that he kissed her after getting back from the whole debacle with JJ, In Hyung & his CEO. Normally in other dramas, the otp just hug when they reunite which just feel lukewarm(?) 

That proposal was kind of cute. Cliche but cute LoL. Well I bid y'all adieu & stay safe, take care XoX. 

I did notice that part of how he always holds the back of her head whenever he pulls GY for a kiss.  I think it's sexy, too and he has such beautiful hands!  :wub: I'm going to miss this pairing.  They're one of the best in kdramaland in my opinion.  They have such good chemistry.  This drama made me an avid fan of CTJ.  I though he did a good job in Suspicious Partners but he nailed it in this drama.  Thanks everyone for sharing your insights.  :blush: I had a great time reading your thoughts on one of my all time fave drama.

Edited by Leni Rosos
  • Like 5

Anyone know how the ratings were for this?

I thought there were cute parts but overall I felt there were more misses than hits, especially in pacing and focus (why spend SO much time in the last 2 episodes on everything but the relationship between our 2 leads?)

• Like 4

It has been a few days that the last episode aired. I abused the refresh button that night for the last episode. I really like this couple. WJ is a fine gentleman and GY also matured wisely. 

I was anticipated 

- the scene between WJ and GY's parents after the storm pass

- WJ scene together with his mother

- JJ's hyung showing his brotherly side. JJ was basically living his life with his friends. I'm glad IH and JJ finally at peace with each other. 

- WJ and JJ living together somewhere

- Well, did WJ sell his other house and live in the condo? 

- I was expecting WJ showing up at Ms No's wedding with a kiss to GY. But..  He only pick up the bouquet.. Haaaaa... 

From my point of view, GY is such a lucky girl. She has an understanding and supporting parents and also positive thinking friends. The villain in this drama was Mr Bae the Shooting Star. Not nice, not nice... 

What I can remember, Sung Hoon scene was only between him and his brother... No scene with other lead. 

Anyway, I love this drama as it is. A light weight love drama. Easy to watch and enjoy. I'm looking for Choi Tae Jun in other drama. And.. Soo Young to finally wed Jung Kyung Ho. 

• Like 4

I am surprised by how much I liked this show. I just thought I would try it out, but didn't have any high expectations of it. 

The CEO did it to himself, that is what happens if you build your entire company around one person. And then screw that person over. WJ is a better person than me, I get that the memories is what caused his kindness but come on. 

I'm not going to lie I like that JJ and WJ made up. I thought I would hate it, but I don't. I didn't hate the scenes with IH, and was okay with her and JJ's ending. 

Even the producers I liked even though they annoyed me throughout the show. Their proposal was super cute. I also liked the friend making up with her boyfriend. I think they tied up all the other relationships really well. 

The main OTP was great as always, the show was at its best when they had scenes together. I wished they spent more time together, but at least we didn't have a last minute break up/make up. I loved his entrance to the wedding and the wedding proposal was adorable. 

Overall this was a cute drama and a fun watch. 

• Like 6

I liked this show enough, especially because male lead never wavered in his love for GY. Once he knew he wanted her he was consistent and committed. But I forwarded 95% of the second leads' scenes. I like the actors enough but their story was so annoying and such a time suck. The writers really could have done much better than having JJ obsessed with HJ. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... starting to watch this drama again after a slow start (and still cant move on from My Room mate is a Gumiohox haha) ...and by ep9... i dont see how and why WJ suddenly fell for GY...  Gy might start to like WJ but why WJ suddenly like GY more.... is a mystery to me...mmm... 

he felt bad that he suspected GY might betray him (digging his info for the media) but when that was cleared, he went to find her via her friends.. interesting...

‐----

Finished the drama, JJ was a mean toxic person who cant let go of the past... and his ending in the drama, unexpected...it didnt explore mcuh on his family side..

IH staying with him after all that??? Urgh.. she lost her youth.. and it just wasnt worth the fight anymore..

I must have missed something, Joon left 3 months and came bk successfully? As if without any problem in rebuilding his career? Sigh...

Then GY..... marriage proposal.... the writers just made Joon an awfully nice top star who just want to be with a girl, and not toxic like JJ and IH before that in his life... i cant imagine a top star would alllow an anti-fan to stay in his apartment in reality, hence this imagination, allow this drama to be shot...

Well.. im surprised at CTJ, he is cute... when it was exposed that he was dating PSH, i was skeptical on how long it would last... yet it did, even now after his military service.. him helping out at her parents shop and all....its great that both agencies allow the actors to date officially. No hassle from fans:D