[Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

agenth

1 hour ago, MC99 said:

question: was HJ seeing IY on the side (with his white phone just for her)?

I don’t think he was seeing IJ on the side. But I do think she is someone he just can’t get closure about so that phone is his only way to connect with her other than meeting her by chance and he hasn’t cut of that point of communication. He hasn’t been able to. But he should have if he was interested in GY. The phone, the ring and whatever is in that room would possibly cause misunderstandings going ahead .

the person from the reality show told GY that she has has a prejudice but honestly its easy for such a superstar cut off from any genuine human contact to just spend sometime and then move on later. He can just cut off contact and be unreachable. So she’s bound to be suspicious. And he’s always in a foul mood and still seems hung up about his first love and averted that question instead of ruling out a reconciliation with his first love completely his communication is messed up honestly. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

I don’t think he was seeing IJ on the side. But I do think she is someone he just can’t get closure about so that phone is his only way to connect with her other than meeting her by chance and he hasn’t cut of that point of communication. He hasn’t been able to. But he should have if he was interested in GY. The phone, the ring and whatever is in that room would possibly cause misunderstandings going ahead .

the person from the reality show told GY that she has has a prejudice but honestly its easy for such a superstar cut off from any genuine human contact to just spend sometime and then move on later. He can just cut off contact and be unreachable. So she’s bound to be suspicious. And he’s always in a foul mood and still seems hung up about his first love and averted that question instead of ruling out a reconciliation with his first love completely his communication is messed up honestly. 

I agree. Thanks for the reply! That's what I originally thought, but then they showed that flashback to the beating with 2ML and I got confused...2ML made it sound like they were seeing each other behind his back...and I haven't been watching this drama too carefully to know what is the truth...lol! Honestly, he could've just told her. This drama is so old school, that's going to be thing...GY is going to be like noble idiot route and let him go kind of thing...sigh...we're going to have to sit through that.....Also, he looks guilty now when that phone rings/text messages come through since he started something with GY. From the preview...the 2FL is actually going to ask him to take her back -_-.....just...WOW....

• Like 3

@MC99 the drama is not the best but it had some genuine moments between the leads in today’s episode and the school girl fan was also kinda cute though she was annoying in the last episode. Hope there are more genuine moments ahead that can save the drama. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Raynaa said:

@MC99 the drama is not the best but it had some genuine moments between the leads in today’s episode and the school girl fan was also kinda cute though she was annoying in the last episode. Hope there are more genuine moments ahead that can save the drama. 

Oh...I LOVE the leads together...did my comment make it seem like it's horrible? Oops...lol...I'm here for it and all the messiness... it's an easy watch...

• Like 3

Hehe all cool @MC99 did not think that you meant it’s horrible. Was just saying hope we have more good episodes with fun moments between the lead couple. The drama overall is not best/perfect because sometimes the drama tries my patience where the second couple is concerned. They are in a toxic relationship and clearly shouldn’t be together. But yeah agree that the main couple makes it an easy watch :) 

• Like 3

Is GY choosing to sleep on the floor? I think I remember seeing the crazy fan sleeping in one of the bed rooms. I liked that the fan kinda defended GY, even though her actions were insane she didn't end up annoying me like I thought she would. 

WJ needs to get rid of the white phone, especially if he is starting things with GY. Like why are you carrying it with you?

For a timeline between those three this is what I think:

It seems like WJ and IH liked each other, unclear whether they were an official couple. IH left with JJ for the label he was starting. WJ got famous and super busy, but made time to come to that party for IH. There he saw that IH and JJ were together because they kissed, he felt betrayed I think. IH and JJ are mad at WJ because he got busy and left them behind and became famous.

I just don't know why WJ puts up with their RickRoll'D. Like does he feel guilty that he made it and they didn't? Or that JJ agency isn't that famous because he didn't join, I don't know why he feels obligated to. 

IH leaked the song because she thought it would bring her attention and jump start her career. Like a hunt for the mystery singer. Though why leak it, was she afraid the WJ would reject her singing on it? 

In the end though all it did was bring more attention to GY. I guess we are supposed to feel sympathy for IH, but I just don't. I mean JJ is def an RickRoll'D who is using her, but I think she was using him just as much. Its just now she wants out of the mutual using and he is refusing. 

I just love the main couple. All of the scenes of them together, and visiting her family were super cute. I liked that once his manager dropped him off at home he got on his bike and went straight to GY.

• Like 5

That kiss on the bench was full of passion and greed but for me the kiss that made everything alright was the car seat kiss. It just showed how greedy our boy is for kisses. He just couldn’t keep his hands off her. I love love love love their chemistry. So much.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, youactlikeicare said:

Is GY choosing to sleep on the floor? I think I remember seeing the crazy fan sleeping in one of the bed rooms. I liked that the fan kinda defended GY, even though her actions were insane she didn't end up annoying me like I thought she would. 

WJ needs to get rid of the white phone, especially if he is starting things with GY. Like why are you carrying it with you?

For a timeline between those three this is what I think:

It seems like WJ and IH liked each other, unclear whether they were an official couple. IH left with JJ for the label he was starting. WJ got famous and super busy, but made time to come to that party for IH. There he saw that IH and JJ were together because they kissed, he felt betrayed I think. IH and JJ are mad at WJ because he got busy and left them behind and became famous.

I just don't know why WJ puts up with their RickRoll'D. Like does he feel guilty that he made it and they didn't? Or that JJ agency isn't that famous because he didn't join, I don't know why he feels obligated to. 

This is great! I think GY is. Where is WJ sleeping? I'm so confused lol...this is what I get for not paying too much attention.

Seriously...WHY carry it...weird...

Has it been 6 years since things happened? I have been wondering about that....

• Like 2

i feel so single after watching episode 10. Damn, Choi Tae Joon is so handsome and i couldn't stop staring at his face. Since i am a big fan of the novel version in this drama ( honestly the novel was my first korean book that i ever read), i applauded Tae Joon for bringing the playful and cool side of Hoo Joon. Never thought that he would fill my expectation since i was disappointed with the last movie with Chanyeol as Hoo Joon. 

I was so happy for seeing IY finally got save by cops because in my eyes, she almost committed suicide by drinking her pills too much.  She needs therapy since she got abused by JJ too long and it just made her like walking on eggshell. JJ is manipulative. Both of them are the example of birds of feather flock together. 

But WJ, damn boi, you need to speak up and don't let GY suffers alone. She definitely need healing after those comment and the duo PD just made it worse by doing some evil edited in their show. I mean it's anti fan with celebrity but it's harsh for her.

For episode 11-12, i expect nothing less because in kdrama, episode 11-16 are definitely a roller coaster emotion.

For 14 years, i have known the rules of k-drama romcom after the leads dating lol.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, rukizie said:

i feel so single after watching episode 10. Damn, Choi Tae Joon is so handsome and i couldn't stop staring at his face. Since i am a big fan of the novel version in this drama ( honestly the novel was my first korean book that i ever read), i applauded Tae Joon for bringing the playful and cool side of Hoo Joon. Never thought that he would fill my expectation since i was disappointed with the last movie with Chanyeol as Hoo Joon. 

I was so happy for seeing IY finally got save by cops because in my eyes, she almost committed suicide by drinking her pills too much.  She needs therapy since she got abused by JJ too long and it just made her like walking on eggshell. JJ is manipulative. Both of them are the example of birds of feather flock together. 

But WJ, damn boi, you need to speak up and don't let GY suffers alone. She definitely need healing after those comment and the duo PD just made it worse by doing some evil edited in their show. I mean it's anti fan with celebrity but it's harsh for her.

For episode 11-12, i expect nothing less because in kdrama, episode 11-16 are definitely a roller coaster emotion.

For 14 years, i have known the rules of k-drama romcom after the leads dating lol.

I agree with your words about Choi Tae Joon.

When I first started this honestly I didn’t like CTJ’s acting. I’ve seen him do better and I was confused because he has so much acting credits and here he was, he looked so green. But for some reason, I can’t see anyone else act as Who Joon other than him. I’m loving his portrayal of Who Joon, the celebrity who fell for his anti fan. And the kissing. Whooooo.

But I thought I was the only one who didn’t like Chanyeol’s acting. I mean he is a real life celebrity and there are real fans around him. But for some reason he sounded stuck up and I didn’t see the chemistry between him and his costar.

But the chemistry between Who Joon and Geun Young here is sky high. Honestly. I’ve never seen this much chemistry. Their BTS moments are what I live for. I love them together, even when they’re bickering to save their lives. But when they kiss and hide smiles I feel single too, like you said.

• Like 4

Wooohoooo! :fullofhearts:It's Thursday and tomorrow eps 11 will be aired.  Listening to the OST.  I miss our lead couple and i wish it was already Friday!  I'm excited to see some more sweetness from our couple.  I hope we see less of the 2nd couple.  Their relationship is so toxic and full of deceit.  Why can't they just tell each other the truth? Haist! Typical kdrama but our lead couple makes all the angst worthwhile :hwaiting2:

• Like 4

Such beautiful scenes in ep. 9...

WJ paused for a moment but the kiss continued.. Nice...

Of course GY is a little confused because she is afraid to believe him.

I like the scene when they put makeup on her and WJ just stood next to her...  :D

Photo%7D_EP09_03.jpg?type=w2

The rooftop scene was hilarious because of her friends...:lol:

Photo%7D_EP09_14.jpg?type=w2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Finally, tomorrow is Friday.. Yeay~~~ I hope another good episode. Please let WJ finally set free from IHY/JJ relationships. Their path keeps on crossing each other. 

And.... WJ n GY will openly be together... Their lovey dovey in the car was.. OMG! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1