[Drama 2021] So I Married an Anti-Fan, 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다

agenth

In Hyung, like her name, is a doll. A broken doll. Do I have to see her teary-eyed face in every episode? all she does is keep trying to go to WJ, even though she left him, then have "talk" with her actual bf/fiancé where they just say a ton of useless things that does not change their circumstance or addresses their issues. It's a circle of hell. I just need someone to break out of it. 

the only thing i liked about this episode was the beautiful scenery for the ad they chose, lol. it's like nothing is happening in these episodes, there's no highlight as the things remain the same as there is no development. the only development is from GY thinking WJ is gay just because he hugged her exbf, to her thinking he is not gay, just bec he talked to IH, basically.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Chingu @chublind do share your thoughts on each episode 

(feel free to share anything)

AM READY TO LISTEN !

:approves: 

Lets start from Ep 1 then ?

(lets pass on to next Friday with our thoughts of all the 6 eps so far)

by the way !

spacer.png

Is he worried that she saw him ?

• Like 2

I wanted to love this drama, I really did. I've been waiting for it ever since it was announced 3 years ago, and was so excited to see that it was finally going to air.

But...nothing seems to be happening in the drama. The episodes are kind of boring. Hardly any interactions between the main leads. How am I supposed to root for them and their romance if  nothing is going on? No real conversations, minimal interactions together. Characterization rather bland.  Frankly, it felt like GY connected more with HJ manager this Ep. 6 than with HJ.  It hasn't been a total failure, there have been flashes of brilliance, but they are so few.  I like the cast so I'm hanging in there, hoping for improvement in the next episodes since we will be at the halfway point next week. Here's hoping the second half of the drama will be lots better.

Agree with others here that the IH storyline needs to get resolved. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

The drama is so absurd !

but i find myself even more absurder who keeps waiting for the next episode !

:facepalm:

The thing is there are certain difference in plot from actual webtoon to my relief !

have any of you read the webtoon ?

Webtoon is even more illogical and cringe cliche !

But still the plot has no momentum 

:surprisedwut:

please do share your thoughts chingu @rocher22 

The thread is quite lonely !

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

The drama is so absurd !

but i find myself even more absurder who keeps waiting for the next episode !

The thing is there are certain difference in plot from actual webtoon to my relief !

have any of you read the webtoon ?

Webtoon is even more illogical and cringe cliche !

But still the plot has no momentum 

please do share your thoughts chingu @rocher22 

The thread is quite lonely !

Same my friend! This drama makes me facepalm but I still end up watching it. 

i just have the feeling GY is a perennial liar, because she ends up lying about everything just not to be embarrassed and hasn't broken that habit, despite causing a car accident. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

Same my friend! This drama makes me facepalm but I still end up watching it. 

i just have the feeling GY is a perennial liar, because she ends up lying about everything just not to be embarrassed and hasn't broken that habit, despite causing a car accident. 

I don’t like both of their attitudes towards each other !

one just fakes around in front of the camera !<_<

and the other being quickly judging with narrow mind (wonder how she became a reporter - there is not even a slight trace of that trait in her ) !:wacko:

but still 

their chem is undeniable !

:kiss_wink:

have you read the webtoon ?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I don’t like both of their attitudes towards each other !

one just fakes around in front of the camera !

and the other being quickly judging with narrow mind (wonder how she became a reporter - there is not even a slight trace of that trait in her ) !

but still 

their chem is undeniable !

have you read the webtoon ?

tbh I "like" WJ better as he takes care of her in his own way. Yes he's lying in front of camera, but that's show business. Instead of being all "omg how fake is he", i'd start acting too and not take the things he says/does in front of camera so personally. 

From what I've seen so far, I don't see her actually having a reporter spirit/wanting to be a reporter, find stories and write about them. It just seems like a job she found by accident, by applying and this was the first place that took her. I can't take her work seriously anyway, because of the way she jumps to conclusions. The worst, when she's like "oh he is friendly with my gay trash ex-bf, OMG - that means they were lovers!!!" 

No I haven't read the webtoon yet. You don't say that it's better?  

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, agenth said:

tbh I "like" WJ better as he takes care of her in his own way. Yes he's lying in front of camera, but that's show business. Instead of being all "omg how fake is he", i'd start acting too and not take the things he says/does in front of camera so personally. 

From what I've seen so far, I don't see her actually having a reporter spirit/wanting to be a reporter, find stories and write about them. It just seems like a job she found by accident, by applying and this was the first place that took her. I can't take her work seriously anyway, because of the way she jumps to conclusions. The worst, when she's like "oh he is friendly with my gay trash ex-bf, OMG - that means they were lovers!!!" 

No I haven't read the webtoon yet. You don't say that it's better?  

Yeah I know right !

she is too biased over herself and illogical ! 

hope she improves over the episodes coz i could see it !

for ex: she refusing the paparazzi reporter offer !

No no

drama version is much better !

but

* am kind off disappointed that they didn’t include the part where he gets to know that she didn’t take his pictures at all in the first place !

I donno why they didn’t include it in drama version !

** luckily GY drama version  is “more” sane than in the webtoon one !

where all she do is whine in front of him uggghhh....

This GY is kind off tough and I like it !

And its a relief she realized the good sides of him that been offered to her (during the conversation with manager)

*** and to my relief 

they didn’t include a significant plot !

Spoiler

Webtoon GY had a crush over manager ... and the story drags like that a bit , where WJ help her to get along well with manager even though he has feelings for her !

The drama is full of cliche niches but still.....not to that extent of webtoon !

**** and i could see character development btwn certain characters (which too wasnt there in webtoon version)

getting to watch good change is a good feel !

its nice to watch (call me crazy - even i find it crazier )

:loolz:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Chingudeul

@rocher22 @Table122000 @agenth @backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa @D27Gjk68 @rukizie @brooksmom @marrez1 @screwyupsidedown19 @luffie @RobinM @an-naum @chublind @Latte_Anyday @Shari @itsmeash @youactlikeicare 

(tagging everyone since the thread is not quite active)

lets make the thread more active by discussing what you love/like and hate about this drama so far !

:heartxoxo:

Do you wanna see some spoiler pics ?

:happy2:
Couldn’t keep it with myself ... and i got only this thread to discuss about it !

SPOILER ALERT !

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

@4evrkdrama thanks for the tag and the pics! If those are episode intro pics looks like we will have at least 3 :heart: episodes. 

What I dislike about the drama currently is IH - WJ ex feels - that was fine in the beginning to explain their mutual past, but its just dragging out, and they're not really explaining anything in great detail. We know she left him for JJ, but with no definite reason why.  At this point in the drama I would've liked to be further along with WJ & GY than just secret glances and kind gestures when no ones got a camera on them.

Never saw the Webtoon, and from the spoiler you mentioned about the manager, I'm glad I didn't - I like the managers character in the drama, and that kind of storyline would ruin it for me.

As has been mentioned, the chemistry between the leads is great ... Now Use It!  :ohboy2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The evil in this drama is the variety show team. They enjoy observing WJ n GY interaction during their break time without they noticed camera and mic on. And they prank GY as well. The house WJ live-in now seems smaller compare to the apartment they are shooting. I dont like they stairs in his live-in house because it makes the room seems smaller. But why he kept a secret room inside the apartment that he isnt keen to live on. The washing machine is just for show..lol. 

Anyway, CTJ just released from military service. Perfect time if this drama is a success. I havent watch the movie version. Thankfully, it is slightly different (from the review). 

And the BTS, Soo Young presenting herself as noona to CTJ, much more older than CTJ. In actual, they only a year apart. Must be bcoz So Yoong much more longer in business industry. 

• Like 4

@4evrkdrama dang the spoiler almost made me falling from my chair lol. Since i did read the manga dan the book version, they keep the story attached from manga not by the book. 

[

Spoiler

since in book, In Hyung had a tragic ending. She comitted suicide in front of Jaejoon and made him crazy.

• Shocked 3

8 minutes ago, rukizie said:

@4evrkdrama dang the spoiler almost made me falling from my chair lol. Since i did read the manga dan the book version, they keep the story attached from manga not by the book. 

[

Hide contents

since in book, In Hyung had a tragic ending. She comitted suicide in front of Jaejoon and made him crazy.

Omg no please ....

I don’t want such endings .....

This is a no worry fluffy drama and I don’t want such things to happen :cries:

Spoiler

And then what happens ?

I mean how will he deal with it later ?

aaaaaahh from where did you read the book ?

hope they don’t turn their relationship in that way !

but why did she commit suicide ?

By the I keep looking at the spoiler pics.:wub:

I assume those will be from ep 10/11/12 ?!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

It was a cliche scene but I liked it

2:21...He was a little confused..    :D

Yes it was indeed cliche .... but even I liked it chingu :happydance:

Spoiler

And guess what ?

This scene isn’t from webtoon (I think they might have written this for the drama version)

But anyway -

It was WJ’s first kiss 

No wonder he was so flabbergasted later !

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Yes it was indeed cliche .... but even I liked it chingu 

Reveal hidden contents

And guess what ?

This scene isn’t from webtoon (I think they might have written this for the drama version)

But anyway -

It was WJ’s first kiss 

No wonder he was so flabbergasted later !

Spoiler

Wait what so he never kissed IH ? 

I haven't read webtoon so I can't judge, but wasn't he in a long-term relationship with her? 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1