The best of Lee Min Ho

Lmangla

cause he looks good in everything! :D   

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the best drama for you in terms of visual?

2. 2. Which was the best character that you liked/enjoyed the most?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2020 at 05:33 AM

Thanks @Lmangla for a fun poll!

#1 was close, but I chose TKEM with LBS and Faith close behind.  My least favorite look was CH.  I know!  Most people liked his look in CH.  I really did not like his hair in that drama.  Although I wonder if I should have chose Faith, because I do not like men, typically, with long hair, but man, LMH pulled it off.  

#2  I just vote but already forgot what I chose lol.  I think I chose LBS, because I didn't know LMH could be funny.  TKEM isn't over yet, so I reserve the right to change.

In terms of looks TKEM, Faith , LOTBS, CH then PT, in that order. He is different in every show. I was just watching Episode 1 and 2 of PT in the ViKi Party and realized how different his acting there compared to TKEM.  A different character entirely. His expressions, demeanor was of an entirely different person. You could recognize bits here and there thus he is a great actor.

I split my vote between Faith and TKEM. He is just awesome in both of them. Both characters, CY and LG, are terrific warriors in their own way. Liked the action in Faith and how that love story organically grew over time. But the rescue scene in Ep 11 and 12 of TKEM blew me away. LMH is absolutely perfect as Lee Gon, who is the entire package: brilliant, loving, heroic, kind, humorous, as well as vengeful when appropriate. Just, WOW!

thanks to everyone for voting as well as posting your thoughts on what was your fave look and character. @kokodus @Wanderer062287 @Sejabin @JC's Lingxi @kaykafisyah @madmad min @J13 @lyrically aesthetic @rocher22 @Heretorant @hannahmikhaila @mrsj3n @stella77 @AgentQuake @Edgar Pordwed @sadthe1st @CarolynH @CallieP @Ameera Ali @gwin @msdot ..

he is certainly aging nicely and building a good drama list! while min ho looks good in king, looks like some of the other characters he played still hold a special place in some hearts. :)

till the next event!

• 9 months later...

@Evelyn Caswell ~ if you are interested, there is a re-watch happening for the 1 year anniversary. you can join other soompi members and re-live the fun of discussing the drama soompi style.

you can also join the lee min ho actors thread and discuss with other minoz fans on a regular basis about his projects.

Archived