The best of Lee Min Ho

Lmangla

cause he looks good in everything! :D   

138 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the best drama for you in terms of visual?

2. 2. Which was the best character that you liked/enjoyed the most?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2020 at 05:33 AM

here's a fun poll for you with a focus on Lee Min Ho!

we are not rating his dramas based on story or chemistry. nope, this is all about visual! :lol: which drama did you like his look best? mind you, it is not about whether the fashion choices of the stylist makes any sense. no, this is about where you had fun looking/laughing/gazing adoringly at min ho! hahahah... :lol::P:glasses:

Boys before flowers: printed shirts, permed hair and coats with fur -- how can you be possibly rich unless it is flamboyant no?

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4ElP8lydY3KMVOjebFfK

69b59f424ecb1cda5f5ee0ae6c7ffcd3.jpg

Personal taste: light coloured jackets with plain round white tee so we can better admire his collar bone and neck. hahahaha....  his hair looks so boring.. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

personal-taste-house-filming-location-Sa

MV5BYTJmYjhmMDAtYzRhNy00NjNiLWE3YzUtZDM1

City hunter: black top and hot pink pants - the perfect spy outfit, why not right? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Lee_Min_Ho_381.jpg

Faith: ponytail, fringe and uniform; how else can you fight unless your hair swishes across your face when you jump and slash? ^_^

Spoiler

20150104_faith.jpg

Heirs: the ugly sweaters that took a life on its own :lol:

Spoiler

kim_tan_ugly_sweater.jpg

Legend of the blue sea: where you disguise yourself so that you can stand out?! floral print floating shirt, pilot uniform and a purple coat over some ugly printed blazer... what's with the pink? shouldn't it be as in blue sea?

Spoiler

original.jpg

142-1426962_the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-l

wp3851658.jpg

lbs_ep15_5251.jpg?w=605&h=341

The king: eternal monarch: dark blue coats with gold embroidery, a beautiful horse and swords. but why the ugly coats/shower robes? when you have to kiss the love of your life? ^_^

Spoiler

OX6A3E7zDGI9Wl4FmbGxKWLCiPjWgWwtpTv5vdw9

the-king-eternal-monarch-ep-5.jpg

The-King-Eternal-Monarch-kiss-1.jpg

and just to be not too shallow kekeke, what was your favourite character out of his dramas? post your thoughts on why you loved that character the best. never mind if the story does or does not make sense. ^_^

no multiple choice, you have to pick one answer. tough choices? have a blast as the drama King winds down to a close.

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Boys over flowers is still the best one for me!!!! I loved everything about Gu Jun pyo. Yes including his hair. LOL. 

kekeke... much as that hair was terrible, it was kind of endearingly cute. :joy:

in terms of character, I really enjoyed gu jun pyo but pick the one in faith a little higher.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

and just to be not too shallow kekeke, what was your favourite character out of his dramas? post your thoughts on why you loved that character the best. never mind if the story does or does not make sense. ^_^

I remember that I enjoyed personal taste so much but I don’t remember on why? I just remember the feeling of ‘enjoying’ the drama if you got what I mean :joy: and I also don’t remember much about that drama though apart from LMH disguised as a gay man so that he can rent a room at SYJ’s place.

But tbh I didn’t watch most of LMH drama listed in the pool besides BOF, personal taste and currently watching the King..

3 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

I remember that I enjoyed personal taste so much but I don’t remember much on why? I just remember the feeling of ‘enjoying’ the drama if you got what I mean 

kekeke... thats what happens when you watch a lot of dramas. :lol: they all blend into each other after a while. hahahahha... I had the same feeling with faith. I remember enjoying it more than boys over flowers but if you ask me details,  I can't remember much. :sweatingbullets:

Oh man he is just so insanely handsome but I’m going to have choose The King for both. I don’t know if he just looks more mature or has grown even more into his already insanely good looks or if I’ve just missed seeing him on the screen but I just love his style, charisma, demeanour and basically just everything about him in The King :wub::D 

31 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Lmangla u have forgot to mention yelloe pants in heir... I was like how the hell this guy wearing dark yellow and still managing to pull it off....???? I was trying to imagine another two of my fav in yellow pant by i just couldn't...hyun bin and kim soo hyun...oh gawddd...!!!

wait a second, there was yellow pants? LOL... I skimmed through heirs here and there and pretty much cracked up at all the ugly sweaters. the man is good looking but those sweaters :sweatingbullets:...  now I am going to ask uncle google about those yellow pants....

EDIT: uncle google does not know of these yellow pants. pity. anyone want to share? :lol:

3 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Lmangla how do i share it here???

if it is online somewhere, then right click and choose copy image location. then 'paste' in quote box.

otherwise, you can use the attach function at the bottom of the quote box.

Impossible to choose just one character that I enjoy the most! I feel like I cheated on pyeha because I chose Faith and yet, I also love Heo Joon Jae and can’t get enough of Gu Jun Pyo :lol:

Favorite look is definitely TKEM! Can he be more kingly? :wub:

I wasn't a Lee Min Ho fan before. I have watched his other dramas though. I chose The King because I became a fan after watching him in it. The depth of his character here is insane. We all know he's gorgeous, but his role as a King with those clothes and a freakin' white horse. Yeah. For me, handsdown, the best visuals. Legend of the Blue Sea comes in at a close second. I adored Heo Joon Jae. 

This poll is so hard! :P

Choi Young is hands down the hottest for me... Gu Junpyo and City Hunter too! 

I just love his City Hunter role. King is also pretty great! I like him in all his roles really! 

His best performance may be Gangnam Blues though. 

i would have picked King but since i din watch it, so i picked Boys before Flowers :lol: 

Spoiler

most of the time for such an eyecandy oppa, i would have equally high standard (visual of cos!) for the FL.. but i wasn’t keen with King’s FL and the second ML so had to give that a miss! but, LMH seriously swept me off my feet in that royal attire on the white mane :wub:

Archived