[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

I have a huge feeling today is the day LMH will post in insta. 

Come on Pyeha, don't disappoint us. 

:Pandabulous:

It's an apt time to give you all my talismans. May this come true!

Court-Lady-trying-to-find-a-wife-for-Kin

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

2 hours ago, AnisNisa said:

You know, I still haven’t move on from TKEM OST. While listening to Gravity and My Dream, I can imagine LMH singing these songs. I think it would match his tone of voice. Would be cool if there could be a TKEM specials and they get LMH and KGE to sing a few songs

Gravity is one of my favourite songs from the TKEM OST, if LMO sang it that would the greatest thing ever.

• Like 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

7 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@koreaboooo @Prerna @extrodinairey this is what happens when nobody posts anything and the show is done

we’ve become walking billboards for PPL

can’t make art Bc all I can draw are stick figures and pikachu

cant write fanfic bc am lazy, also can’t spell 

can’t rewatch TKEM cus I never stopped watching it in the first place

so we can just eat and spend money. 

So @AgentQuake

Coz of this bloody dorks and PPL madness in my head I have decided to have a startup in my country (with being the most populated country in the world big bucks rolling in my eyes) I want everyone to submerge in alley coffee and kimchi and never resurrect again .....:let’s make some money now enough of adolescences love and shipping business....

but the RickRoll'D part is where to get the big bucks to invest....

my husband has anyways disowned me post LMH x KGE saga that he hears everyday from me......

Getting an investor( in these dead RickRoll'D zombie like situation around the world) is like making a presentation and asking them to 1st ship these two and watch tkem to get the whole vibe in there body and soul.....

but I am not giving up i want those bucks desperately now for those sk air tickets and Hermes and dolce gabbana jackets.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Honestly I thought they had crazy chemistry from the start.  LMH was playing LG as a mild mannered politician in most of the first episode, and even with the flashbacks in ep 2 of him going down the street, his eyes are kind of dead and he’s computer calculating the situation In front of him.  But the moment LG sees JTE and recognizes her, his eyes completely change and become VERY intense.  And I dunno how people can say they had no chemistry during those scenes where JTE is yelling at him and smacking him around, while LG is looking like he’s ready for her to grab the whip and ride him like Maximus.  

I LOL-d when people started recognizing the killer chemistry towards the second half of the show.  It was there all along.  Just because JTE wasn’t swooning all over the place while they made heart eyes at each other doesn’t mean the chem wasn’t top notch 

Yea now that I'm re-watching it, I'm looking at their scenes with a new perspective. LG singlemindedly pursuing JTE (AHEM, in real life too lol) in those first few episodes even thought she was annoyed with him was sexy as hell.

I personally feel the direction/director lacked a little bit because he had two gorgeous people with insane chemistry off-screen and just couldn't translate that on to the screen in those first few scenes. Actors can only convey what's

in the script and whats expected of them by the director and these two acted the hell out of whatever they were given. As the script and direction got better along with the fact that they were super into each other, the chemistry was just on fire. My personal opinion of course, no hate! 

In other news, did captain lose his phone? Or run out of his internet plan? Where you at sir?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 10

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

HR, you should go to the Lynnwood outlet to get your chicken and Jongga Kimchi at the same time.:lol:. We have a fellow Washingtonian here @AgentQuake. Maximus is out of my budget though.

Hello!!! i am from Washington State, too. The closest BBQ restaurant around me is in Federal Way!

13 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

I don't understand. What just happened? 

They pretended not to know each other after the call for “cut”.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, jy_cohh said:

I've read somewhere that some people try to be respectful and won't release fancams until after the scenes have aired. In this case, I would guess maybe they were waiting for the series to be over, then forgot they had the footage, and then uploaded way late??? haha

Actually i saw parts of that fancam before right after they filmed it in busan..the part where they were getting ready and then kge lifted up her leg..but the video disappeared after that and only to reappear now..however i have not seen them crisscrossed each other that part :lol: i think the video was edited to faster speed because their movement looks weird haha

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome 2

50 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

Hello!!! i am from Washington State, too. The closest BBQ restaurant around me is in Federal Way!

WOT

That’s four of us so far - also I was just in Federal Way on Sunday.  I got kidnapped by a friend and we were actually going to pick up bb.q since she was drooling over my pics and then she parked her car at Church’s.  This is what happens when people have terrible taste, you get bad chicken.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

At least none of us have tried to buy a horse. 

Ahemmmm ...you've just poked me here ...I have to confess, I did asked my husband to buy me a horse! hahaha ...also an Aston Martin! :loolz:

Good thing, my husband likes horses and Aston Martins! Hahaha (But...the answer is no ...for now! Hahaha)

• LOL 12
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Kaydeelee said:

After watching the new BTS that makes my brain a lot of bugging ??????, I wanted to share this positivity and will nailed it till I hear MinEun couple are not sailing or at least they are special friends for good I am happy and still respect MinEun couple individually esp KGE.:issohappy:

https://www.powerofpositivity.com/men-show-love-without-saying-it/

59 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Actually i saw parts of that fancam before right after they filmed it in busan..the part where they were getting ready and then kge lifted up her leg..but the video disappeared after that and only to reappear now..however i have not seen them crisscrossed each other that part :lol: i think the video was edited to faster speed because their movement looks weird haha

Hope you have a gifted tonged chingu the way I saw it is not intentional for both of them. LMH looks like a dork there (our Mr. Giddy was left unnoticed by our Ms. Sunshine) and pretend fixing his hair.:2540_meh:

Edited by rutch204
wrong word
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

good afternoon, dear passengers!

long time no coming to this thread and im seeing three new additions of emoticons? 2 are cute and the other one is... thirsty? like for real? after they were notifying us to not be too racy with our posts. oho. you're trapped, emoticon maker! :eatscookie:

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 3

2 hours ago, Sandy M said:

In other news, did captain lose his phone? Or run out of his internet plan? Where you at sir?

Perhaps LMH's mobile phone was not just a simple case of cracked phone casing. He must be doing big time revamp on his phone and data. Or too much data taking a long time to back up.. Oh well, he should have many other devices to use. No reason to be cut off from the world of the internet all of a sudden. So the only logical reason is he must have been instructed by KGE not to post anything on social media! A good boyfriend always listens to his girlfriend.

:allgoodlol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

53 minutes ago, rutch204 said:

After watching the new BTS that makes my brain a lot of bugging ??????, I wanted to share this positivity and will nailed it till I hear MinEun couple are not sailing or at least they are special friends for good I am happy and still respect MinEun couple individually esp KGE.

https://www.powerofpositivity.com/men-show-love-without-saying-it/

I think more than 80% of the behaviour listed here is what LMH did during TKEM bts.. isn't it?? I'm not in delululand right?? We clearly can see it in all the bts right??? :shaq:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

14 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So gals RickRoll'D ya??????

again new theories have come up and I am just .......lol.......

are you guys not researching anymore see I came with a new one.....

enjoy SIKHYE 

I was going to post this as well but when I double checked on Google, the romantic interest, boyfriend part is referring to a different paragraph.

Buuuuutttt...for good vibes! These netizens are basically me LOL:

• Love 9
  • Wiggle 6

Latest release from Mind Bridge.

How about "Queen of Sikhye" as a theme? lol 

Note: she has the most beautiful skin i've ever seen and she looks good in literally any color:wow1:

Gosh, I can tell that i'm about to fall victim to those Mind Bridge clothes she modeled. I love both the outfits and the model, what a lethal combination for my self-control:bashful:

• Love 10
  • Wiggle 1