[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

I heard LMH has a really, really HUGE fan base in the Philippines and he's been there 5x already. I believe there's a huge fan base as well for LMH X KGE because of TKEM. And with Hyun Bin being the competitor's brand endorser, it's possible that this Globe company would have a huge appetite for getting the two as their endorsers. Wow!!! This is exciting! And then maybe when the right timing comes, they would have a fan meet in the Philippines?!!! Oh the thought of it makes me even more excited! If that happens, that would be the tipping point decision for me to visit Manila, then finally Palawan, Philippines which has long been in my bucket list 

Go, go, go Globe for MinEun!!!

I believe he is still he biggest K-Star in the Philippines. Even non-kdrama/k-pop stars still refers to every korean actors as Lee Min Ho. He’s a household name even my male colleagues knows that he is the guy referred to as the ‘First Boyfriend’ of the kdrama fans.

And Kim Go Eun is pretty popular here, too, not as Big as PSH or SHK or BlackPink. 

If Globe (why am I loving the ‘Globe Universe’ idea?) will get MinEun, they are doing themselves a huge favor. Not that Globe is not huge already but their biggest competitor Smart got the CLOY stars. I am a subscriber of both telcos (2  phones, 2 network—both postpaid, please don’t judge me) and I’m not even loyal to any of those. But if Globe gets MinEun, I swear, I’ll even ask my parents to change their main provider in our family house. And my brother’s house. They can even put it on my tab until the contract ends. Once my loyalty is earned, I’ll be loyal to the very end. BTW—#MinEunforGlobe is trending that Globe handler is even replying to tweets and not like their usual auto-reply. 

@kdfan_incad you should definitely visit the Philippines, especially Palawan. Every part of that island is worth all the beach hype and will only make love it the more you come back to it. It doesn’t even need to an advertisement, it/ name alone can market itself. 

Can totally imagine LMHxKGE in Amanpulo or even in the remote part of Balabac. Now, I’m more kilig with the possibility. 

:please: 

And saw this on twitter—just had me laughing. If you’re in PH, you’ll get all the CFs of your idol everywhere, everytime that’ll make you beg them to stop already. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

9 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Totally! Now, where is our Pyeha? This drought is not funny anymore. Hmmmmm. 

Well the funny thing is, KGE's fans are asking the same question. She might have posted a throwback pic, might have photos coming out from Mind Bridge (shot weeks ago), but where is she CURRENTLY exactly? Her fans said her friends are everywhere - photographed together, everywhere - but not her.

So LMH missing from the spotlight, KGE missing from the spotlight...;)

Out of respect for the wonderful quality time they're probably spending together at the moment, I'll pretend I don't know they are missing. LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

3 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Well the funny thing is, KGE's fans are asking the same question. She might have posted a throwback pic, might have photos coming out from Mind Bridge (shot weeks ago), but where is she CURRENTLY exactly? Her fans said her friends are everywhere - photographed together, everywhere - but not her.

So LMH missing from the spotlight, KGE missing from the spotlight...;)

Out of respect for the wonderful quality time they're probably spending together at the moment, I'll pretend I don't know they are missing. LOL.

The keyword you are look for my friend is SECRET. lol 

But in all honestly I hope that they are enjoying their time off while we pretend not to know what we know. :shaq: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Honestly at this point, they probably found themselves a flute and disappeared into a parallel universe.  

Have we considered an investigation into the bamboo forest?

If we don’t find them we can still have a picnic I’ll bring cheese and crackers.

• LOL 14

15 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Yes true. LMH posted, deleted his original post. Posted again with 2 photos. I just dont know which of the 2 pics he originally posted. 

He added the other picture in white. 

10 hours ago, KepohAhjumma said:

To answer your questions, i should answer 2nd question first..

Question #2: my answer for this question is they take a break together and LMH invite her to rest in his vehicle bcoz it is more comfortable. And bcoz it is super comfortable, that's why KGE fall asleep fast.

Question #1: my answer is LMH sing a lullaby to KGH while they're taking a break and that's the 2nd reason why KGE fall asleep fast.

I like where your theory is going. Lol. 

:hooray2:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 9

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I would like to see a picture of our Pyeha from the back in all game player mode in his room and somewhere a reflection of our KGE taking his picture before joining him on a multi player universe. Lol.

:eats2:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 6

11 hours ago, KepohAhjumma said:

To answer your questions, i should answer 2nd question first..

Question #2: my answer for this question is they take a break together and LMH invite her to rest in his vehicle bcoz it is more comfortable. And bcoz it is super comfortable, that's why KGE fall asleep fast.

Question #1: my answer is LMH sing a lullaby to KGH while they're taking a break and that's the 2nd reason why KGE fall asleep fast.

:rickroll:

This delulu sink hole are sucking me in deeper and deeper..:headbang:

I noticed that after LMH apparent slip out, the video was edited and cut (it’s quite obvious if you watch it closely). It’s like just a fraction of a second. At the same time, KGE cringed a little bit when she heard LMH said she fell asleep as soon as she lied down. 

:wow1:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Honestly at this point, they probably found themselves a flute and disappeared into a parallel universe.  

Have we considered an investigation into the bamboo forest?

If we don’t find them we can still have a picnic I’ll bring cheese and crackers.

I will get water and Indian flute......

:twerk2:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

In my opinion, why our captain not updating his ig for dayss because i think he and kge spent their happy time together. Maybe they start to knowing each other more deeply. And our captain didnt need to 'seek attention' from our queen again bc he already get it. So lets keep support and pray for them. 

Actually, i believe the silence of their agencies is gold and thats really a good sign i think. And i hope my opinion is true. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

It’s like just a fraction of a second. At the same time, KGE cringed a little bit when she heard LMH said she fell asleep as soon as she lied down.

lmao. I noticed that big eyed expression of KGE too. Something like "you're not supposed to say that!" 

LOL. 

:twerk2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 3

This shipping business has made us all to be love gurus. Look at us analysing timeline of their relationship, deeply scrutinizing their actions in light of how we think their relationship is progressing, telling ourselves they are silent on social media because they are together, LMH is silent because he has gotten his girl and there is no need to seek her attention, etc. We should be proud of ourselves.

If I may say, I think our speculations are correct. Third parties can observe and see things clearly. We are the third party to this love story we are witnessing.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 9
  • Love 5