[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, RosesAreRed said:

When Camellia Blooms—JTE’s appa is the chief, Secretary Mo is one the Ongsan Ahjumma. Haizt. (FAIL)

OMG my mind is blown. I knew that JTE's dad was the chief, but I hadn't made the connection that Secretary Mo was one of the Ongsan ahjummas...wow...kudos to her acting. They're so different that my brain didn't even think to connect them! 

And yes, I too, believe that they are dating.

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 6

33 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Same here. July 2 is my evidence, and the main reason why I unlurked and   put my faith in this ship. I’m mainly an Arjenia, too, and won’t dare ship KGE with anyone if there’s a proof that she’s dating someone else. Same goes for LMH, I won’t ship her with Ggone if there’s any clue that he’s with another girl. 

Like @jy_cohh and the others, only their confirmation/denial/proof of being in a relationship with someone else will throw me off this ship. 

I won’t hate them for not fulfilling my delulu (as this is my first and only ship) although that possibility will surely makes me sad. I will respect and love them all the same. 

I came here as an Arjenia and MinEun shipper. And if I will leave, I will leave as an Arjenia and a Minoz. They gave me so much sunshine in this dark-forsaken-2020 time and I have no room to hate for those who helped me through this. Especially Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun—not being dramatic—but these two became my happy pill. 

I’d like to share here my forcibly moving on journey from TKEM by watching other dramas not starring any of our OTP. (Pardon me for mentioning other dramas and actors)

Money Heist Seasons 1-4 —but I kept thinking of Ggone as Tokyo because of some fan suggestions. (FAIL)

Cinderella and the Four Knights —Park So Dam looks like KGE and Ahn Jae Hyun also has facial expressions similar to LMH :o (or is it just me?). (FAIL)

CLOY—me wondering if HB hang out with LMH since they are neighbors. And yes, it would be cute if HBxSYJ and LMHxKGE can go on a double date. (FAIL)

When Camellia Blooms—JTE’s appa is the chief, Secretary Mo is one the Ongsan Ahjumma. Haizt. (FAIL)

And then I started with the IONTBO—Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji is cute and all, I like the plot, too. But the last episode’s kissing scene threw me off. Sorry if there’s any KSHxSYJ shipper here. I mean no offense, it’s just that their kissing scene as hot as it was don’t feel as real as the TKEMs. Drama’s still on-going and I’m still enjoying the story. (PM Koo’s secretary is also here) (so far, I’m still failing). 

(Yes, I know I’m busy with my RL work but one of my talent is to binged-watch an entire season in one night.)

In conclusion, my TKEM moving on journey is FAILING so I decided to rewatch it for the 7th time. So, help me, king and queen. 

It cannot be help :lol:. Other drama felt blant for some reason. Our heart full with them so is hard to move on, let alone watch other drama.

Everytime i watch ep 10 onwards my tears just flows for unknown reason and it flows at this moment as i write this. I hate this unsecure feeling, feeling where the possibilities they not together anymore broke my heart badly. Seriously need to find diversion so my heart can move on incase their love story no happy ending. I had my love story to sail in real life for many years to come. Everyday i pray for this couple to be together forever. 

Someone in the forum said about how sure are we they are dating without any prove? Huh, i fall in love, dates and breakup multiple times before i found the One. Eyes and action dont lie. Man always be man, when they attracted to others, it shows with or without them knowing it. And with those bts, 2july posting, no news, no selfie, dont follow each other ig, no denial fr both agency unlike their previous relationship, that itself, living silence prove something is going on between them. No celebrities bluntly admit relationship just to prove to fan or shipper they are dating. Most of them date quitely until either dispatch or public see them together or wedding annoucement. Eehheemm pssstt they date late at nite, along the river, beaches, glamping in secluded park or at their respective houses. How to catch them lorrr. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Ohhhh my one night passed in my world and so much has happened in this forum so we are talking about the reliability and the status of our couple and how Much we are deep in DELULU black hole........I wish to give my two cents on this just coz it’s been long I wrote something in here(it’s all coz of the dork he has stopped posting amazing sexy short shorts pics)

guys frankly speaking why after 5 months are we talking about there status-which we all agree we can’t know until we ask them

directly????

i feel that we all here are majority first timers in this whole shipping business and we are DELULU for some time but a lot practical also when it comes to reality...... we are not like those obsessive OIM club gals that we can’t get hold of our chads if they don’t date or be together I think we will in fact all Resume to our daily life and wish them luck for there future endeavours.....

for me and it’s my pov celebrities are humans too but they have a very different mindset and take when it comes to merging there professional and personal life Which they don’t do easily and comfortably said that I would put my money on this that there is something going on between them and that’s my validation which I got from the 2nd July post(I don’t want to go deep we all know wht it did to his ig handle)

Now let’s say before that all the post and stuff it was all for drama promotion so what’s the harm at least we got to see something beautiful from these so  reserved and silent souls.....everyday was fun and loveable coz they opened up there world for us and frankly they don’t owe us that also but still they made our lives so sweet with those post and interviews and all.....

now my bet is wht the future holds :

if either of there agencies denies I am off the ship

if they are with someone else in future I am off the ship

till then I am not going to hover my self on them with my selfishness and just let them be if they are meant to be together we all will witness it together here and dance with soju in our hands and if not than wish them happy in life and bid good byes......

****** Now to ease my rl RickRoll'D with COVID and house arrest I am watching fun-restaurant it’s a food show of Korea (I love food shows typical ajhumma) 

and there are newly weds celebs cooking for there better half ohhh my how sweet....

Now the best part I am imagining KGE cooking for LMH and we are witnessing it....:LOL ....::seee this is how deep RickRoll'D DELULU we are so let’s enjoy till it last and not stress about facts coz we won’t know anyways .......::D

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

When the Camellia Blooms—JTE’s appa is the chief, Secretary Mo is one the Ongsan Ahjumma. Haizt. (FAIL)

WHEW! REALLY? I have to go back and rewatch. All i remember was the ahjumma who was also the "Head  Ahjumma" in CLOY and Museum Director in Her Private Life. :w00t:

Contrary to your comment regarding IOTNBO's kissing scene, I have to say it was HOOOT and you can feel the tension in their character. It was believable but i also agree that they are very good actors and you know it was the characters kissing.

If LG and JTE had the same intense scene, we may all have gone crazy, especially that most of their kissing scenes are either cut midway by curtains, back, hair, hands and zoomed out. Ugh. Haha 

I suggest you guys check it out at The Swoon. They already released the clip. ( and oh, it was not included in the BTS hahaha. Poor fans) 

Anyway, going back to our couple.... i think LMH will drop a well-timed bomb soon. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 6

1 hour ago, masunni said:

It cannot be help :lol:. Other drama felt blant for some reason. Our heart full with them so is hard to move on, let alone watch other drama.

Everytime i watch ep 10 onwards my tears just flows for unknown reason and it flows at this moment as i write this. I hate this unsecure feeling, feeling where the possibilities they not together anymore broke my heart badly. Seriously need to find diversion so my heart can move on incase their love story no happy ending. I had my love story to sail in real life for many years to come. Everyday i pray for this couple to be together forever. 

Someone in the forum said about how sure are we they are dating without any prove? Huh, i fall in love, dates and breakup multiple times before i found the One. Eyes and action dont lie. Man always be man, when they attracted to others, it shows with or without them knowing it. And with those bts, 2july posting, no news, no selfie, dont follow each other ig, no denial fr both agency unlike their previous relationship, that itself, living silence prove something is going on between them. No celebrities bluntly admit relationship just to prove to fan or shipper they are dating. Most of them date quitely until either dispatch or public see them together or wedding annoucement. Eehheemm pssstt they date late at nite, along the river, beaches, glamping in secluded park or at their respective houses. How to catch them lorrr. :wub:

Omg chingu!! I love your statement especially the highlighted one. It is so true when u are in love!! Tq to say it out loud..:hooray2:

1 hour ago, kdfan_incad said:

I am a shipper because I saw and felt something special in them that I have not seen in other on-screen couples. It's a woman's intuition. I became a shipper because of the feeling, not because of the facts. Just like love you feel it; you don't define it (at least in the beginning).  

If the facts say otherwise, I'd gladly leave the ship just like the many who posit that way, and wish both LMH and KGE every inch of happiness on their respective relationships.  

You speak my mind chingu!! I'm also here bcoz i saw something beautiful dan special between them and it's really hard to ignore. As long as they won't denied or dating anyone else, i'll be loyally accommodate in this ship and waiting for their announcement while jumping on and off a delululand...:whee!!:

Edited by KepohAhjumma
  • Like 8
  • Love 7

34 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Contrary to your comment regarding IOTNBO's kissing scene, I have to say it was HOOOT and you can feel the tension in their character. It was believable but i also agree that they are very good actors and you know it was the characters kissing.

If LG and JTE had the same intense scene, we may all have gone crazy, especially that most of their kissing scenes are either cut midway by curtains, back, hair, hands and zoomed out. Ugh. Haha 

I suggest you guys check it out at The Swoon. They already released the clip. ( and oh, it was not included in the BTS hahaha. Poor fans) 

Anyway, going back to our couple.... i think LMH will drop a well-timed bomb soon

I deserve to find and watch this since I found my 40 cents (YAY!), afterwork, of course. Im guessing it was a clear shot, no curtain, arms, back and whatnot?

:hackingspree:

Please let it be a deserving drop after the dry season. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 8

It is true there are no 'real' proofs to confirm that LMH and KGE are dating. But if there were proofs and they are already dating, I think majority of us will not congregate in this forum. The existence of this forum is for shippers to discuss on the 'possibility' of our couple to be dating, to 'speculate' healthily with whatever small evidence we have, to 'share' thoughts and 'discuss' happily about the prospect of our couple getting together.

Hence, there is no real proof needed in this forum. We are enjoying the ride to speculate and be amateur investigators. We are not clingy fans. I really believe we are all rationale folks who just enjoy a good time of being shippers of a couple.

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 3

14 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I deserve to find and watch this since I found my 40 cents (YAY!), afterwork, of course. Im guessing it was a clear shot, no curtain, arms, back and whatnot?

:hackingspree:

You finally found your 40 cents :lol: 

You deserve a big cup of bubble tea chingu..:sipsboba:

Lets get our bubble tea while waiting for the king to drop the bomb..:piggydance:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I am back! I have finally unlocked a kdrama fan achievement, finish a 16-ep kdrama in ONE day. Yes, I just rewatched all of TKEM, for the 4th time, all in one day; running on 2.5 hrs of sleep atm. This drama really hits me differently every time I watch it. I always find new details that I might've missed from previous viewings. Although I've seen the drama multiple times and know the plot and the ending, the sense of anticipation and excitement is still there. There were many times where I could only see LMH and KGE and not their characters because the emotions felt so raw, almost like I was there watching it live. I ugly cry every time I watch episode 15 and the final episode, I'm so tempted to share an audio of my cry bc even I laugh at myself for crying like a baby even though the drama ended more than a month ago. In times where our ship becomes dry and we can't scrape any crumb, I recommend rewatching the whole drama, it helped keep the fire going in my MinEun heart. 

It would be a great surprise from LMG or KGE if they would make a REALLY cryptic but also obvious IG post for our forum's 1000th page. If a whole cake falls from the sky on the day we reach 1000 pages, there is no doubt that they have spies lurking in this forum. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

32 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Now, we are talking about LMH. If the relationship isn’t so significant for him that this girl is highly possible to be his future wife, mother of his children, would he do what he has been doing? 

So true and what a beautiful statement  

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

Troot to the ultimate receipt! You cant ignore that gesture on july 2. some people just have no faith to that july 2 gesture of LMH.

but i feel sad that fans are sad and provoked. 

finding evidences actually for real will always be futile....because from the start the source we have is a fiction drama. acting too real is actually the skill they should achieve. So general people would relate to the story. 

but for the many kdramas some people saw and bts along with it. I think its not wrong to compare and observe. because we humans are naturally curious. And its nice to share these beliefs to other people, Without the need for validation. Especially this is just leisure activity. And what we earn here in This forum are connections and new friends *a bonus! 

But There is a gray area between Obsession and curiousity pips. Be careful. 

Be wary with your ideas you share here.  and if there is a need to leave this fandom, i guess you should especially if it causes discomfort to your real lives. and if you cant stop it....

its cliche but the way to leave this unecessary feelings, know that this is not real world. I bet you the 18mill followers of LMH, there is more important things in Our lives other than this fandom. Its a sad thought, but that is what sane mind would say. 

:2540_meh:

btw we need to stay strong and still be alive as they will announce that they are getting married! :heart2beat: love the recent edited photo of both of them.*they are wearing white. Saw it somewhere. It looked so real. my heart is happy again and miss them. LMHxKGE so cute together! 

Wow all those talk just went to trash:headbang:...i am really in Gutterland! And i am insane!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 6

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

He has more than 18 millions of followers online. We as commoners won’t post any couple pictures on social media if it’s not a serious relationship don’t we? It would be very awkward if it doesn’t end well. Now, we are talking about LMH. If the relationship isn’t so significant for him that this girl is highly possible to be his future wife, mother of his children, would he do what he has been doing? 

Thanks for reminding us of this very fact. It is so true that commoners like us do not post anything on social media that will likely backfire. We will definitely wait till everything is firmed before we announce on social media who we are dating.

As a high profile person, why would he post a video with such a song on the birthday of another high profile person who is being strongly linked with him? As if he doesn't know they are the talk of the town? Come on, either him or his staff or his agency need to be reprimanded to not know that LMH is shipped to be with KGE.

Hence, I am pretty certain that they are dating. In fact, very certain. And this is where the wait is long and the silence is deafening because we know, you know, they know, but yet everything is hushed.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 12
  • Wiggle 3

Don’t mind me. Just thinking out loud here. This BORDER thingy, Was it necessary at all?? It doesn’t even matter at this point who edited it (could be KGE, someone else or even LMH himself) but why?; what was/is so special about the pic that it needed a border on that day considering all of his recent pics don’t have borders (except for the beach pic). I mean come on, the border doesn’t even make any difference; we clearly can’t see his face. Also, the pic should normally have a horizontal border but somehow it’s vertical like it was tweaked to have the same borders as KGE’s 1st two birthday pictures. The way it was also placed in between the pictures; it’s like it was purposely done to link to KGE. Hmm.

Then after, he went back to posting his non-border pictures.

Ah well... Back to work. 

Y’all have a lovely day :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Clear enough to skip all the zoom, slowmo and all. Hahaha. There’s hand, head and even some shadows but  they don’t block the view unlike our OTP’s arms, shoulders...CURTAINS!

:2540_meh:

@Senseandstyle those curtains hahaha...I never thought I’d ever be bitter with a curtain blocking my view. I’ll never stop being salty about it. 

:isannoyed:

• LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1

Sooo...just realized that KGE was actually almost always nervous when they were shooting their intimate scenes?

1. First kiss. The laughter on first attempt and the hand gripping caught by fans when she got kissed by LMH;

2. Beheading kiss. LMH said "Don't be scared" during their rehearsal of the neck kiss and KGE throwing a nervous giggle after.

I'm sorry but the idea that she's 'scared' of Min Ho's ummm...beheading is totally erotic LOL. I wonder if she was also nervous with JHI in the filming of their bed scene in Tune In For Love hahaha.

P.S.

Did you know? JHI said in an interview that their bed scene was his most memorable filming scene. I CANNOT WITH THIS BOY, he's such a worthy competitor for Min Ho-ssi!

• LOL 15
  • Wiggle 2