[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 minutes ago, HR. said:

Are you from WA?!?! I’m also from WA!!! Shippers from the PNW should put our wallets together to buy ourselves a Maximus :lol: 

Calling @CallieP 

We should’ve held a finale watching party, at 7am in the morning on Friday hahaha

The two of us have been chasing the fried chicken in Lynnwood for weeks now.  I went last week and she went this week, except she didn’t get chicken.  She got the suit kimchi.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Heera said:

Their RL versions are just like their characters. Lee Gon/Lee Min Ho’s staff always on stand-by or following him while Jeong Tae Eul/Kim Go Eun is more carefree. 

:smooches3:

Saw some comments about this fancam saying that they’re not close (this again!). Meanwhile me seeing:

LMH reaching out to KGE even before camera rolls: (Come here, babe, let’s take advantage of this moment)

KGE arms around LMH shoulder and already lifting her legs for him to carry her: (Let’s get this over with so they (crew and fans) can leave and we’ll have our quality-time together)

:ohboy2:

At this point, I’m not reading between the lines anymore. I’m just reading what I want to read. I’m in the bunker :handsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@koreaboooo @Prerna @extrodinairey this is what happens when nobody posts anything and the show is done

we’ve become walking billboards for PPL

can’t make art Bc all I can draw are stick figures and pikachu

cant write fanfic bc am lazy, also can’t spell 

can’t rewatch TKEM cus I never stopped watching it in the first place

so we can just eat and spend money. 

My mom got the jar of the kimchi and I finished the whole jar in a week. Now I'm thinking I should just make my own kimchi due to the speed I'm intaking these cabbage. 

Also too lazy to do art or fanfic and can only support them through their PPL. Waiting for the DVDs to come out so I can open my wallet again. :piggie: Need to also buy a DVD player. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Ilmo yens said:

The CCTV scene was one damn hot scene not my most favourite scene but it ranks amongst the highest and if I have to pin-point when scene that I thought was epic has to be the same scene you referenced in episode 4 on the horse. 

The way he lifted her and put her on that horse came off extremely seeexy to me 

Episode 4 will always be special and epic because it was the 1st time JTE warmed up to King Lee Gon. ( not to mention how cute the BTS too ) :heart2beat:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 4

17 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Calling @CallieP 

We should’ve held a finale watching party, at 7am in the morning on Friday hahaha

The two of us have been chasing the fried chicken in Lynnwood for weeks now.  I went last week and she went this week, except she didn’t get chicken.  She got the suit kimchi.

WAIT WAIT WAIT... so are you saying that they have [THE] BBQ Chicken in Lynwood??? I feel like I've been living under a rock!!! Why didn't I know this when the drama was still ongoing, I could've enjoyed the drama with chicken and beer in a dimly lit room :sad1: 

• LOL 12
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

We should get the PPL to pay us for our continuous support to advertise for them, too.

I have 2 Alley's within 5km(~3miles) range from my office and 3 within 15km radius from home. So, I can drink on behalf of everyone here daily, if I want to.  There's also one bbq chicken within the same range from my house. I'm grateful and spoilt for choice.  I do wish we have Paris Baguette here, though.

I've also decided that I would like to blame Soompi Dark mode for my 40 cents drama, because I can't differentiate numbers.

The TKEM playlist on my spotify has been revamped, I have added other songs from other dramas that I liked, as well as regular songs.  I think this softens the blow of withdrawal as I do it gradually.

My favourite scenes would be the ending of episode 6, which is also somewhere in the middle of episode 7.  If i have to pick an episode, it'll be episode 11.

Faith was the only drama I've watched in its entirety since TKEM. Which reminded me, I forgot to watch the recommended *ehem* scene from IOTNBO.  No other drama seems to attract me at the moment. Maybe I should attempt on the Greatest Love over the long weekend coming ahead.

:lollipop:

@AgentQuake, I can't draw, too.  I have -983748 art genes in me. But I can do engineering drawing if I dig deep enough into my depleting memory, does that count? 

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, HR. said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT... so are you saying that they have [THE] BBQ Chicken in Lynwood??? I feel like I've been living under a rock!!! Why didn't I know this when the drama was still ongoing, I could've enjoyed the drama with chicken and beer in a dimly lit room :sad1: 

28 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Calling @CallieP 

HR, you should go to the Lynnwood outlet to get your chicken and Jongga Kimchi at the same time.:lol:. We have a fellow Washingtonian here @AgentQuake. Maximus is out of my budget though.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, CallieP said:

HR, you should go to the Lynnwood outlet to get your chicken and Jongga Kimchi at the same time.:lol:. We have a fellow Washingtonian here @AgentQuake. Maximus is out of my budget though.

I say, we should get together once the big announcement is made:2540_meh:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 11

@HR. @CallieP one in the food court at the Lynnwood HMart, a nasty one in Tukwila, and a sit down restaurant and bar that looks just like the ones LG/JTE went to THATS in Federal Way! 

No LMH boxes like they have in Seoul though.  

Redmond Costco has the Jongga kimchi, at least they did last week. 

I can’t find the bottled coffee anywhere though.  

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 4

11 minutes ago, CallieP said:

HR, you should go to the Lynnwood outlet to get your chicken and Jongga Kimchi at the same time.. We have a fellow Washingtonian here @AgentQuake. Maximus is out of my budget though.

I'm trying to imagine the amount of shiz you'd have to deal with, literally :sweatingbullets: if y'all gets one.

Unless you get @makshimus' mane, she can clean herself. Hehrhhshahhshahh

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 12
  • Thirsty 2

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@HR. @CallieP one in the food court at the Lynnwood HMart, a nasty one in Tukwila, and a sit down restaurant and bar that looks just like the ones LG/JTE went to THATS in Federal Way! 

No LMH boxes like they have in Seoul though.  

Redmond Costco has the Jongga kimchi, at least they did last week. 

I can’t find the bottled coffee anywhere though.  

I thought I knew all the great Korean restaurants in Fed Way, yet here I am really shook about a bbq chicken restaurant just a short drive away. I have been on a diet for a few months now, I guess it's time to ruin that by devouring a whole chicken 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

You know, I still haven’t move on from TKEM OST. While listening to Gravity and My Dream, I can imagine LMH singing these songs. I think it would match his tone of voice. Would be cool if there could be a TKEM specials and they get LMH and KGE to sing a few songs

• Like 10

Y'all I caved and started re-watching TKEM. Suddenly I'm all nostalgic about how in the first few episodes I was like 'meh' and didn't see the chemistry - especially that kiss in Ep 5 in which KGE did the typical wide eyed/dead face thing when kissed. I remember thinking "oh well another drama with boring kisses and zero intensity" and boom! Ep 10-16 attacked me with such feels that I was clutching my pearls. LMH and KGE making out on and off-camera and hugging like there's no tomorrow and laughing at me like "bisch you thought, now watch this!". Ladies, now when I look back I see how naive we were when it was so glaringly obvious. 

Anyone else feel like that?

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 6

47 minutes ago, Sandy M said:

Anyone else feel like that?

I think the tension is palpable with the cross-over scene. Right after the crossing, wow, that look was quite intense and full of sexual tension. And that first kiss? Check the BTS, KGE was startled actually, it's good thing it didn't show much at her facial expression. But she was dumbfounded genuinely. She was very nervous.

What I love the most about TKEM was math and science nuance of the drama. I haven't moved on too. I'm with you here girlfriend. and based on TKEM is still on top of netflix, out there there are million like us too :)

About that new fan cam, actually I saw KGE nodded at LMH direction. Well, relationship is not always roses and stars, and moonshine. How many times do you want to actually strangle your spouse? I bet every each of us has experienced that so many times that we lost count. We're women are notoriously known to be very complicated and unpredictable by our opposite gender. Hence, even the new fan cam cannot dissuade us for facts that they were smitten and head over heels with each other during the TKEM shooting. 

What about now? Well, we wait and hope...and pray while continuously looking for crumbs and discussion :wub:. What if they don't make it? Well, everyone here, I think is rational enough to accept that, move on with our life, and hope for the best for each of them. Both are great person, hence they deserve to be happy, with whomever they choose to be. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

40 minutes ago, Sandy M said:

I remember thinking "oh well another drama with boring kisses and zero intensity" and boom! Ep 10-16 attacked me with such feels that I was clutching my pearls.

Oh YES! I felt this as well, but I was more into this on ep 9 forward I think. Because after that first kiss scene and the 'saranghae' which irks me with the strange feeling led me to the BTS, press conf and now I am in this ship so the next eps were easier lmao

I rmb when ppl accused Ahn JAehyun and Goo Hyesun had no chemistry in Blood, it turned out they were in a courting phase and then they dated and some ppl thought their chemistry was off bc they tried hard not too obvious with their real feelings on the drama. So I conclude perhaps the awkwardness of their on screen romantic scenes in the early episodes were bc they kind of strained their 'real' feelings. Tho after that I believe they decided to just poured it out. :happyshakes:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 7

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:
1 hour ago, CallieP said:

I'm trying to imagine the amount of shiz you'd have to deal with, literally :sweatingbullets: if y'all gets one.

Unless you get @makshimus' mane, she can clean herself. Hehrhhshahhshahh

You said what I just thought. @makshimus' mane might not be out of your budget. :2540_meh:

She can clean herself and you can probably pay her in chicken and kimchi.

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Some twitterians mentioned that when he was walking, he saw her and changed his direction towards her, but it seemed she didn't notice so they just went their separate ways.

Haha yes! His staff got confused for that swift change in direction. KGE is like a magnet to him.

Re: lifting, they looked so conscious for a practice sesh, though? LMG kept looking around, KGE kept looking around. Then it looked like KGE realized it was futile to check for cameras recording and just went ahead with it LOL. Attagirl.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14