[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Second reason, as much as I want to go delulu, I also want myself to recognize there is still small possibility of them not being together in reality. We never know, my heart still breaks everytime I consider this possibility, but that’s what shipping does to you, you’re putting blind faith on sth you believe is real, until it is confirmed by the news outlet or not at all, if a couple happened to break up before getting caught 

Haha, i like your straightforwardness @Helloswmh, please take my points :D

Just like co-capt @Heretorant, this is my first and will be my last ship. Tbh i never, ever imagined in my life i would end up becoming a shipper for k-drama couple. The current that had pulled me in was so strong i couldn't resist. I felt like i MUST see them together or else my life wouldn't be at peace, lol. Investment gurus will never like me because i've put everything i have in one basket, that is MinEun.

On the other hand, just like you, i always entertain that tiny possibility they will not end up together for whatever reason. Being more to realist side, I guess life experiences had taught me to prepare an exit in any situation. If that ever happens, i will take my time to mourn but then move on. I'll still love them individually tho and support their craft.

So here i am, the rest is history and am still shipping with no regret.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Prettyladyeun said:

Going back to the midnight post on July 2, the concentration is whose getting a picture of Lmh , and the shadow of a bicycle with flowers, but the third post if you try to see the picture carefully you can find a white cloth on the floor which is the edge of a long dress worn by somebody who is very fond of wearing long dresses in white color in her appearances. What do you think ladies? Do you think your guess is as good as mine?

What cloth? on the floor? the third pic on second post of july 2? Why can't I see anything...............
All the white I see on the ground near the bike shadow is like a part of an arrow sign, I guess.......

:surprisedwut:

• LOL 17

20 minutes ago, Prettyladyeun said:

Going back to the midnight post on July 2, the concentration is whose getting a picture of Lmh , and the shadow of a bicycle with flowers, but the third post if you try to see the picture carefully you can find a white cloth on the floor which is the edge of a long dress worn by somebody who is very fond of wearing long dresses in white color in her appearances. What do you think ladies? Do you think your guess is as good as mine?

This makes me think of suzana. Figure out which one.

:sweats:

• LOL 13

8 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Lol, no you're not the only one. I will be excited as well if captain willing to do the 'required' scenes :lol: i don't mind it as long as it makes sense and important for the story.

However, it's a fact that those scenes are not everybody's cup of tea. Once upon a time, Gong Yoo accepted the challenge and performed 'that' scene in A Man and A Woman (me happy, lol). But i read that many fans (mostly the young ones) felt gross by his decision, because they never imagined to see their oppa/ahjussi engaged in those kind of scenes, they didn't want to see his expression while *cough* you know :huh:

Those girls were thrilled with some six packs but not beyond it. Some even said they were no longer his fans (that's too much tho, but what can i say :ph34r:).

So yeah, on the other side i could imagine what KGE had been through. Not that i mean to promote them, but from art perspective it's just sad.

Edit: His looks made me drooling, i just love it :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCRImnsAs-I/?igshid=1oddqhssuscwh

yes captain, let’s do the “required scene”

lol!!! If that happens, it has to be through movie tho, No way drama would do that, or more like, no way Lee Min Ho would do that through drama. 

regarding Gong yo, he is not my bias, However I really respect him as an actor and I enjoyed his work whether it’s drama or movie. 

Love his look from the ling you posted!!! While

I love his suave style, I also love his casual boyish style

• Like 1
  • Love 8

18 minutes ago, levine1244 said:

I used to ship her with GY hahaha. I remember the time when the shipping world got freaked out about the Amsterdam incident and the time when one of her friend post a picture when our girl is eating in one of GY bff restaurant, and not to mention the lover shirt LOL.

The reasons I ship her with GY basically almost the same with  @masunni but then one day I got tired hahaha then came the TKEM BTS. At first I saw KGE did the same thing on ep 1-2 BTS like the one she did on Goblin BTS, acting nice to her sunbae in front of BTS camera. But I guess that was the only time I saw her did that thing, because you can tell she felt kinda cautious towards the camera and not to mention the overflowing love from LMH 

Hahaha u just elaborate the fancam thing. As i age, my memory faded too. What a wreck ship i got myself into :lol:.

Hope this last ship sail tru until death do us part. :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

22 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

This makes me think of suzana. Figure out which one.

Hahaha, thanks for speaking my thought too! :lol: she is indeed the local legend. Anw if you want, i can introduce you to the new successor of suzanna :ph34r:

*runs

• LOL 9

12 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

This should b her Facebook page 

Oh so i see there is a park min young commented on her earphone pic that "They are totally in love as i see :wub:"

:lol:

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Sofieo said:

Introducing myself, I'm a new shipper for LMH and KGE , though not as hardcore as fellow sunbaes here. I'm still reading from behind, still has many pages to catch up. I have a good feeling about mineun couple after watching the presscon, BTS and keyword interview, that's why I'm here.

Sorry if I'm crossing any line or disobeying any rule, I just wanna ask those who are big fans/gonggo shipper before, what makes you ship go eun with goblin ahjussi before and what differs now. Same goes to those who ship LMH with other FL before, what differs now?

I'm new to this shipping world, and mineun is my first ship. After reading few pages before, I'm actually confused about 'jumping ship'. Sorry I don't know how to put my thought/question in good sentences, I'm thinking after few months/years, if our couple has other project with new lead, will some of us jump to a new ship then after that.. 

Hi!! This is my second ship after LMH and GHS (MinSun). But it doesn’t really count I guess since I was only 13 when I shipped them LOL So as you can guess, it’s mainly consists of irrational shipping back then. But yeah, truth to be told, sometimes after BOF, it’s hard for me to see LMH with any other woman (maybe because the shipping went too strong in my mind). I stopped shipping LMH when his first dating scandal broke out, but nothing personal, he’s still handsome LMH I liked. I still love him. I never turned into a hater (like most Minoz think, if the ship didn’t sail) LOL 

Ten year later, I’m back with the ship of LMH again, because I believe there is something different about MinEun. This is only my blind faith, of course. One thing for sure, LMH really have amazing chemistry with his co stars, but I just happened to like Mineun more than his other costar. I think it’s all about preference in the end. You might like seeing someone together too much, or not at all. But to point out something that differs, I think it’s his gaze and touch towards Goeun. His eyes and his touch is so soft. I watched The Heirs BTS, and  sometimes I get scared at the way he is messing with PSH. Meanwhile my heart fluttered when I see MinEun interaction. They looked so shy and cute off screen. That’s my take on this ship. Btw welcome aboard! Hope you will have fun in this ship!

• Like 6
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 2

18 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

https://www.facebook.com/KimGoEunGgone/

This should b her Facebook page 

She seems to post quite a few times in the past week. 

Her latest update is a B&W selca

So pretty... And she looks happy

Is...is that SoCal in the background??  American style food truck, LA style buildings, palm trees?

Grocery??

This can’t be a recent photo...KGE is trolling us 

• LOL 17
  • Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Why am I very doubtful of the legitimacy of KGE's facebook page? 

@AquariusMY It might be legit but from the way I look at it, someone else (maybe her agency?) is managing it for her.  The posts don't follow the timeline of her IG posts.  Like her "hand to eye" post against an antique door with the first famed black <3 comment that we noticed was posted on 9 June on IG but on Facebook it was posted on 27 June.  Plus the Facebook posts use quite a bit of (simple) English, whilst the IG posts are mainly in Korean.  Facebook & Twitter aren't very popular in S.Korea, probably maintained only for the International fanbase.

Is this latest photo on Facebook a recent one or an old pic?

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@Heretorant @Phoenix88 @koreaboooo @Kdramatic @extrodinairey

What is she insinuating here 

where’s the rice 

Haven't we learnt our lesson from TKEM?

:loolz:

No rice

No pound

But there was pouncing

31 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Hahaha, thanks for speaking my thought too! :lol: she is indeed the local legend. Anw if you want, i can introduce you to the new successor of suzanna :ph34r:

*runs

Spoiler

Thanks. But no thanks.

I wanna be able to go to the toilet alone at night.

• LOL 16