[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, Sofieo said:

Introducing myself, I'm a new shipper for LMH and KGE , though not as hardcore as fellow sunbaes here. I'm still reading from behind, still has many pages to catch up. I have a good feeling about mineun couple after watching the presscon, BTS and keyword interview, that's why I'm here.

Sorry if I'm crossing any line or disobeying any rule, I just wanna ask those who are big fans/gonggo shipper before, what makes you ship go eun with goblin ahjussi before and what differs now. Same goes to those who ship LMH with other FL before, what differs now?

I'm new to this shipping world, and mineun is my first ship. After reading few pages before, I'm actually confused about 'jumping ship'. Sorry I don't know how to put my thought/question in good sentences, I'm thinking after few months/years, if our couple has other project with new lead, will some of us jump to a new ship then after that.. 

This is my first ship. And I hope it will sail smoothly. I cannot bear to see them wasting their attraction towards each other as evidenced in BTS. 

Woaaaa 

We are welcoming you ... Cinggu,

I felt like I'm d suspect about .. "jumping ship" ... ha ha ha:P  I did. 

Let me short, for me shipper world is a romances shadow of its movie, in real world. You can choose whoever you want, Whether you feel it or not, and it's common for K movie or drama. 

I'm following k drama n dragging my self in since "winter sonata" released, about 17 years ago, in 2003 . Yet I know about shipper world, coz I'm quite picky for k movie, and k world b4. I'm still sometimes rewatch old drama I liked rather than watching a new one. just got feeling as shipper since Goblin released,. It's so hard finding out abt their info. Esp. GY. Coz he don't have any SNS and I'm not soompi member yet, so the only sources was other shipper account, YouTube n dispatch, but I think soop mngmt release an official Denials for their relationship. Still I'm unmoved, coz the BTS , Blu-ray DVD version and strong mutually reinforcing between the shipper. Was make my day ...  Not as addicted as MinGo ... and believe me. It's pure feeling n senses, that make u happy I don't have any reason behind, except happiness, found people's w/ similar interests is fun. Some or two I found friend from shipper world. 

Psychologist said, We are a Normal person when we can empathize other feeling. But I found my self being upnormal in my own world today .:facepalm: because of MinGo

Don't be so serious ya... Its show biz, entertainment world... Enjoy .

:popcornjackson: PEACE

• Like 9
  • Awesome 4

21 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Haha, i like your straightforwardness @Helloswmh, please take my points :D

Just like co-capt @Heretorant, this is my first and will be my last ship. Tbh i never, ever imagined in my life i would end up becoming a shipper for k-drama couple. The current that had pulled me in was so strong i couldn't resist. I felt like i MUST see them together or else my life wouldn't be at peace, lol. Investment gurus will never like me because i've put everything i have in one basket, that is MinEun.

On the other hand, just like you, i always entertain that tiny possibility they will not end up together for whatever reason. Being more to realist side, I guess life experiences had taught me to prepare an exit in any situation. If that ever happens, i will take my time to mourn but then move on. I'll still love them individually tho and support their craft.

So here i am, the rest is history and am still shipping with no regret.

HAHAHA putting everything in one basket sounds so me right now. I giggled like a excited teenager everytime I read this thread/shipper account at Twitter. There is one time I even fought with my boyfriend because I ignored him when I was fangirling over MinEun.

but till the end, I will also ship without regret. They give me happiness during TKEM and even after TKEM ended. I will never forget that. I get too invested on them and that’s my fault. I will never blame them for this because they’re both grown up adults who know the best for themselves. But of course, if they turn out to be together, let us all go to partyy together!! HAHA

• LOL 9
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

Hold up. Hold up. Where is this interview from? Can someone tell? 

Why do I see Indosiar sign? Is it just my eyes? Am I going insane? 

sis, it's a chinese tv channel logo. they share similarities yes, but arent the same. theyve got no flying winged-fish. 

• LOL 9

Let’s give him some lip balm .please....

I now know why kahi is following him guys.....they must have realised he will need the multi purpose product for 365 days with a lifetime supply.......

one more mystery solved....

• LOL 21
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Prerna said:

Let’s give him some lip balm .please....

I now know why kahi is following him guys.....they must have realised he will need the multi purpose product for 365 days with a lifetime supply.......

one more mystery solved...

Kahi was surely quick in responding to the demand, lol :D they watched his beheading scene and voila, target market

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

3 hours ago, Layali said:

This is where I have a request to all of us here. Can we for the sake of assuring KGE in our own discrete way STOP TAGGING either of them under their IG handles? We can instead leave inspirational love quotes and poems from all over the world as a form of encouragement without mentioning who we want them to be with. As fans all they need from us is our unconditional support for whoever they end up with. 

some simple quotes I have in mind are included here but we each can collect our versions and post in comment sections.Simplest ones add more profound meaning.

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Are we all up for this? The next time they post, we comment romance quotes..love quotes and yes please do not tag.It may seem like we are harassing them.imagine all the notifications she gets despite not posting anything! 

Or instead of love quote, why not just use the LYRICS  OF DANCING UNIVERSE so that the message is uniform and impactful while being subtle and discreet. :rickroll:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

@Sofieo to be properly inducted, you need to go through pages 470 and get a hold of the content that floats between those pages.  You will know what I mean, when you see it.

You may like it.

You may not.

You just need to go thorugh it.

Like we did.

Sigh. Those were the days.

You made me remember that page again :popcornjackson:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

6 minutes ago, jasujeong said:

You made me remember that page again 

Just so you know, there were many times we had to go through it them between that page to the 800s. Imagine the agony

Spoiler

Was the leather pants around that page too?

:saitama:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, NoonaCaana said:

my version is

last fall as a single 

:happyshakes:

what about all of you versions RCLs?? B)

My version...

His "Last Fall"... his last relationship before marriage! :omg:but if they are really in a relationship, wouldn't this autumn post of him be romantic? Oh my :heart:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

9 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Guys I took the quiz and I am jut (kge)from goblin......

let’s see wht soompi makes you all 

I just liked that they have put LMH and kge as there article host.......

I got what wrong with secretary kim hahahaha i dont even watch that drama yet. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

I read a comment on YouTube saying that someone caught LMH followed KGE on IG and screencap it. He or she posted it in Instagram but shortly after MYM messaged him or her to take that post down in order to keep their privacy. 

Has anyone heard of this before?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 8
  • LOL 8

Just now, samantha12 said:

I read a comment on YouTube saying that someone caught LMH followed KGE on IG and screencap it. He or she posted it in Instagram but shortly after MYM messaged him or her to take that post down in order to keep their privacy. 

Has anyone heard of this before?

Yes - we concluded that it was fake after someone did some photoshopping measuring analysis on it hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, masunni said:

Me me i was once gonggo shipper. At that time many reason as

-the chemistry

-gy become kid himself around her

-lack of bts fr tvn mean big thing (after 3yrs the remaining bts came out this yr)

-fancam is shipping material

-after 1 yr and baeksang awrd no breadcrumbs.

-shipper got tired hahaha

Sorry to cut your post chingu-ya... but..

I can not with that hahahaha

I fervently wish we wont get tired with this ship hehhehe :heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

18 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Just so you know, there were many times we had to go through it them between that page to the 800s. Imagine the agony

Reveal hidden contents

Was the leather pants around that page too?

:saitama:

The leather pants were before that babes but I can remind you here again .....

ohh I forgot soompi has set new rules.....

• LOL 11