[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

11 minutes ago, Prerna said:

he actually likes to tease kge .....

he is showing all the bf material he always described with kge.....

Hold up. Hold up. Where is this interview from? Can someone tell? 

Why do I see Indosiar sign? Is it just my eyes? Am I going insane? 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Layali said:

We all want them to be together no doubt.we also don't want them to be one of those couple that break after 3 years ..we want them for life. Just the thought of them being together in their own home and doing typical couple stuff is the stuff our most precious dreams are made of at this point. We cannot risk public attention/fans scrutinizing  their and especially her every move being the reason  of why one of them may hesitate. Let's just let them be.

Are we all up for this? The next time they post, we comment romance quotes..love quotes and yes please do not tag.It may seem like we are harassing them.imagine all the notifications she gets despite not posting anything! 

Hm... i'm more of team no-comments, no-tagging and no-romance-quotes, lol :lol:

I guess, at her age, she just wanted to be left alone when it came to her romance life.

Should her fans still want to drop some supportive comments on her SNS, might be better if it's related to her work or her character instead of romance quote. On the other hand, shippers can freely relieve their call at some other places, like this thread or in any other shippers' accounts (without tagging her of course)

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Oh richard simmons, my fb had been left long in hibernation mode, i barely remember its existence

I didn't even knw she have fb acc? I know she have twitter but doesn't seem that active and im not sure if she's handling it either

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ditto. I may seem like a passionate shipper but I will never approach our couple directly. I know my boundaries too, y’all :lol:.

Heck, I’m living a double life and will rather not reveal myself lol. I simply give their posts a “like” and stare at it for another 24-48 hours :lol: I actually never comment lol. 

Now that we’re on this topic. I also stop myself commenting in their IG account. Especially when he posted that video in the dawn, my inner shipper shouted in joy, but as much as I want to hype it in their account, I think it’s better for the words to be uttered here rather than in their personal account.

First reason, I want to get human interaction, MH won’t give me that, but you guys would give me that :heart2:.

Second reason, as much as I want to go delulu, I also want myself to recognize there is still small possibility of them not being together in reality. We never know, my heart still breaks everytime I consider this possibility, but that’s what shipping does to you, you’re putting blind faith on sth you believe is real, until it is confirmed by the news outlet or not at all, if a couple happened to break up before getting caught :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

Going back to the midnight post on July 2, the concentration is whose getting a picture of Lmh , and the shadow of a bicycle with flowers, but the third post if you try to see the picture carefully you can find a white cloth on the floor which is the edge of a long dress worn by somebody who is very fond of wearing long dresses in white color in her appearances. What do you think ladies? Do you think your guess is as good as mine?

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, Sofieo said:

Sorry if I'm crossing any line or disobeying any rule, I just wanna ask those who are big fans/gonggo shipper before, what makes you ship go eun with goblin ahjussi before and what differs now. Same goes to those who ship LMH with other FL before, what differs now?

I used to ship her with GY hahaha. I remember the time when the shipping world got freaked out about the Amsterdam incident and the time when one of her friend post a picture when our girl is eating in one of GY bff restaurant, and not to mention the lover shirt LOL.

The reasons I ship her with GY basically almost the same with  @masunni but then one day I got tired hahaha then came the TKEM BTS. At first I saw KGE did the same thing on ep 1-2 BTS like the one she did on Goblin BTS, acting nice to her sunbae in front of BTS camera. But I guess that was the only time I saw her did that thing, because you can tell she felt kinda cautious towards the camera and not to mention the overflowing love from LMH :hwaiting2:

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 7

3 minutes ago, Prettyladyeun said:

Going back to the midnight post on July 2, the concentration is whose getting a picture of Lmh , and the shadow of a bicycle with flowers, but the third post if you try to see the picture carefully you can find a white cloth on the floor which is the edge of a long dress worn by somebody who is very fond of wearing long dresses in white color in her appearances. What do you think ladies? Do you think your guess is as good as mine?

A white cloth?  On the floor?  My eyes have been bothering me with all these minute details I've been seeing for the past couple of days on twitter and IG. Your guess is as good as my eyesight! :sweat_smile:

giphy.gif

Welcome @Prettyladyeun to the thread!

• LOL 21

23 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I didn't even knw she have fb acc? I know she have twitter but doesn't seem that active and im not sure if she's handling it either

she used to have one but I think she stopped using it in 2018

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4